Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Zhang Jike FL blue dragon

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
amitmnagarwal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amitmnagarwal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Zhang Jike FL blue dragon
    Posted: 05/16/2014 at 5:33am
I am thinking of Zhang jike FL with Rakza 7 soft 2.0 for FH and Coppa X2 2.0 for BH.

How will this combination work.

any feedback please post.
Amit Agarwal

Blade : Michael Maze
FH : T05 max
BH : R47
Sponsored Links

amitmnagarwal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amitmnagarwal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/20/2014 at 12:36am
could anyone reply to the post. It will give fair idea to me.
Amit Agarwal

Blade : Michael Maze
FH : T05 max
BH : R47
stiltt View Drop Down
Assistant Admin
Assistant Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stiltt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/20/2014 at 2:34am
Many people say that blue dragon blade is a failure from butterfly; however the new ZJK ALC appears to be one of the best ever, built for the modern heavier rubbers (balance closer to the handle from what I read).
Why would you take a risk? if you can shell out a few tens of dollars more get the new one instead.
for the fh 2.0 is good but go regular not soft.

mikepong View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mikepong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/20/2014 at 7:09am
get ZJK ALC not the blue dragon 
Viscaria

FH: Tenergy 05 black

BH: Tenergy 05 red

Baal View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/20/2014 at 9:51am
I like the new one very much.  I dislike the blue dragon one very much (and was surprised at that).
boaspirit View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boaspirit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/21/2014 at 12:04am
ZJK Alc, ZJK T5000 if you like tamca wood or you can get TBS,  in my honest opinion the blue dragon plays like crap, i didn't believe some feedbacks and bought it waste of $100

Edited by boaspirit - 05/21/2014 at 12:04am
butterfly Timo Boll spirit

FH TG3NEO

BH vega Pro
ttping85 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ttping85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/21/2014 at 6:48pm
I agree that the feel of the blue dragon version is not the best but I am sorry it is still better than most non-Butterfly composite blades out there. Also among the koto-ALC Butterfly family it is surprinsingly one with the most control.
My list of blades for sale https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wYci9423byd3X43DhSsaXOmysNKMfK-RnPWSo3UfpkQ/edit?usp=drivesdk
Baal View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/21/2014 at 8:06pm
Personally I would take a Stradivarius or a Baum Espirit over a blue dragon any day.
slowman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote slowman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/21/2014 at 10:33pm
I have one. I think it's a pretty good blade. It's a bit slower than my M.Maze but it has better control than my Maze. By the way, I think I have seen Feng Tianwei from Singapore using this blade.
She was still using it in Zen Noh 2014 WTTTC if I'm not mistaken.

Feedback
Viscaria
FH: H3 NEO
BH: T05
ttping85 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ttping85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/22/2014 at 7:17am
Originally posted by Baal Baal wrote:

Personally I would take a Stradivarius or a Baum Espirit over a blue dragon any day.

I made a direct comparison of these blades with ZJK blue dragon and I personally prefered the Butterfly. But I must say that I tried several of the ZJK and they were not all the same quality. I keep one that is really good compared to the others. Most of them were average but it's true that one was really crap, almost unplayable. One thing that is clearly worse than other BTY ALC blades is the reduced sweet-spot. I have no idea why but I can clearly feel a bigger difference in my shots when I don't center them well on this blade. It also seems less powerful. When I play somebody with a very passive game who gives not much speed in his shots I have a hard time to kill the point. But somehow when I play with this blade most of my shots still end up more often on the table than with other similar blades, especially returns, backhand opening loops and forehand counter-loops. 

In France some highly rated players play with this blade. Players with similar level as Damien Provost who was in the US last year. 
My list of blades for sale https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wYci9423byd3X43DhSsaXOmysNKMfK-RnPWSo3UfpkQ/edit?usp=drivesdk
andzejgolot View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote andzejgolot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/07/2022 at 5:28pm
this blade is nightmare
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic