Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Tommy16 feedback

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Ben1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ben1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/22/2018 at 12:46pm
Tommy16 and I exchanged woods. He gave me all photos, I wanted before exchange and answered quickly. The communication was outstanding. The wood was packed well and was as described. I am very satisfied!!
Sponsored Links

Dean View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/02/2018 at 4:32pm
I recently bought a blade from Tommy16. If you ever think about buying something from him, you can´t go wrong. 100% clear communicator and an absolute trustworthy person. Blade reached me packed very well and safely. Thumbs up and thanks again Tommy16Thumbs Up
Soundoff88 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Soundoff88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/05/2018 at 9:36am
Bought some rubbers from Tommi. Both buyer and seller did their diligent parts and unfortunately the mail carrier was napping. It took a long while before it arrived and we had great communications in between. Great communication from a honest seller, would not hesitate to buy from Tommi again. 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic