Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Thomas Keinath on plastic balls

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Mastermind View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mastermind Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Thomas Keinath on plastic balls
    Posted: 07/28/2014 at 7:38pm
Thomas Keinath (world rank 111) on Tibhar plastic balls (in German):

"Wir haben dort mit Tibhar Bällen trainiert. Die Qualität der Bällen schwangt jedoch noch etwas. In jedem Training sind ca 15 bis 20 Bälle kaputt gegangen. Aber in Zukunft werden die Bälle sicher besser werden.
Für jeden Spieler ist es eine große Umstellung. Man trifft oft die Kante und haut beim Gegen Top Spin die Bälle vorbei. Ich habe das Gefühl, dass der Ball beim Aufschlag und Rückschlag mehr in der Luft stehen bleibt. Die Bälle springen bei den Aufschlägen nicht mehr so weit und die Bälle springen flacher ab. Das Spiel entscheidet sich mehr über Aufschlag und Rückschlag. Im offenen Spiel ist der Ball sehr schwer zu kontrollieren. Der Block geht oft ins Netz oder auch ins aus. Man muss mehr nach vorne spielen wenn man den Ball liegen hat.
Fast jeder Spieler ist am rumprobieren mit neuen Hölzer und härteren und weicheren Belägen. Alles ist noch sehr ungewiss im Moment. Die Beläge spielen sich schneller ab durch den Plastik Ball."

http://forum.tt-news.de//showpost.php?p=2557636&postcount=980

I do not have time to translate it at the moment, but my short summary would be "both durability and playing properties are total crap".
Sponsored Links

kolevtt View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kolevtt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/28/2014 at 8:15pm
Thanks for sharing.
As I wrote in the review of these TIBHAR balls early, only one more stronger shoot is enough to break a ball.
"Total crap" is very non-diplomatic said, please forgive him  LOL

Many people asked me: Are you sure the balls are hard to play with ? I answered always YES, many things will be changed for the professional players.

Later someone shared impressions from Brazilian team they are happy with these balls, but I am far from this thought. May be it was joke.

The truth about these balls is that someone much more non-skilled player is able to destroy you, no matter of the difference in skills. It is because the more advanced players can't use all their power in strokes first, second the speed of the ball and third - there is no spin...
Different and lower trajectory of the ball is also problem, because you can't "change your body settings", built so long time during the trainings with the old ball. Every muscle in your body has specific memory. That memory is responsible for using your specific muscle power.

Here with the new balls the advance is in the drive-shots, which is out of any logic according the development of table tennis.
When a person hear TABLE TENNIS - the first connection comes with SPIN/TOPSPIN. But now the things are different. Here I will push my bid on SPEED in the next year.
Tassie52 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tassie52 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/28/2014 at 8:21pm
"We have trained there with Tibhar balls. However, the quality of the balls schwangt something else. In each training ca have gone 15 to 20 balls broken., But in the future the balls are sure to get better.
For each player there is a big change. One often meets the edge and the skin at the counter top spin balls over. I have a feeling that the ball remains more on impact and setback in the air. The balls jump to the surcharges no longer so far and the balls jump from flat. The game chooses more about surcharge and kickback. In open play the ball is very difficult to control. The block often goes from the net or the. You have to play up front if you are the ball more.
Almost every player is on trial and error with new timbers and harder and softer surfaces. Everything is still very uncertain at the moment. The linings are happening faster through the plastic ball "

This is google translates attempt - still not sure what it means in English, however.

But... "In the future the balls are sure to get better" suggests to me that Keinath remains open rather than just "total crap". Also he is commenting only on Tibhar balls and not all plastic balls.

My summary would be "Everything is still very uncertain at the moment." But "total crap" will sell more newspapers.
NextLevel View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NextLevel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/28/2014 at 11:08pm
Tassie52,

If you are familiar with the writings of our resident Mastermind, you could hardly be surprised by his summation.
I like putting heavy topspin on the ball...
Cybershape Carbon
FH/BH: H3P 41D.
Lumberjack TT, not for lovers of beautiful strokes. No time to train...
Tassie52 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tassie52 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/29/2014 at 8:42am
Originally posted by NextLevel NextLevel wrote:

If you are familiar with the writings of our resident Mastermind, you could hardly be surprised by his summation.
"Mastermind"?
Butt Stallion View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Butt Stallion Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/29/2014 at 10:17am
what Keinath wrote:

- he tested the new poly balls of tibhar
- the quality isnt stable yet
- its huge different to play with the new ball, the ball in general creates flatter curves (so less spin) and its in general harder to control while rallies and blocking (open game)
- serve and return is getting more important
- rubbers are loosing their grip faster compared to the old ball

Reinecke View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Reinecke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/29/2014 at 10:34am
hardbat is looking more and more appealing...
Mizutani Jun ST     
Tenergy 64       
Tenergy 64
Baal View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/29/2014 at 10:36am
I wonder why the rubber declines faster with the new balls?  These balls aren't enough heavier for that to seem to be the reason.
assiduous View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote assiduous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/29/2014 at 11:10am
ITTF requested the new balls be more abrasive on the surface.

Probably to improve grip with the rubbers (important vs long pips) and create more air resistance and slow speed / spin. 

I myself noticed much stronger grip.

The rubbers will wear faster, but even with worn rubber, i mean pretty slippery rubber, the new balls are so grippy that you can loop with confidence anyway.
puppy412 : Sorry man, I don't mean to sound disrespectful, but I know that more training will make me better, I don't need to come here to figure that out
lineup32 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lineup32 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/29/2014 at 11:35am
A link to an interesting study on racket coverings a bit technical but worth the time.  The effect noted with 40+ ball is probably due to the slower spin/speed of the new ball and the players reaction to this over the course of the game, that is they get more fatigued trying to generate greater spin/speed or rally ending shots blaming the rubber for failing to generate the necessary spin/speed they want. thats my 2 cents but here is the study link: 

http://www.ittf.com/ittf_science/SSCenter/docs/199408014%20-%20%20Tiefenbacher%20-%20Impact.pdf
Baal View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/29/2014 at 12:06pm
Originally posted by assiduous assiduous wrote:

ITTF requested the new balls be more abrasive on the surface.

Yes, this explanation makes sense.  Definitely noticeable when you hold them in your hand with a celluloid one.  This probably affects they way they bounce off the table when they are spinning, even if they bounce less in a simple drop test.  (edit added, also the way they fly in the air).

Definitely, these balls play differently, and there may be a lot that goes into it.

Lineup makes a good point too.  My initial impression after a night using these things was that I was really tired.
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mastermind Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/29/2014 at 12:09pm
Even from the Google translation one can easily conclude that the balls in question are real crap: "In each training ca have gone 15 to 20 balls broken", "One often meets the edge and the skin at the counter top spin", "In open play the ball is very difficult to control", "Almost every player is on trial and error with new timbers and harder and softer surfaces".

He also said that blocking was often unpredictable and the rallies would be decided mostly over service and return. The last sentence is about almost everyone buying and testing new blades and rubbers. This is IMO the purpose of the whole plastic ball scam.

It is interesting to see, how some commentators ignore or downplay essential points.

P.S. It was not just testing, it was in real training with the German national team. Sorry, I left that part out: "Ich habe mich letzte Woche mit der Deutschen Nationalmannschaft in Düsseldorf auf die neue Runde vorbereitet. Das war auch meine erste Erfahrung mit den neuen Bällen. Wir haben dort mit Tibhar Bällen trainiert."
Hans Regenkurt View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Regenkurt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/29/2014 at 12:13pm
Kolevtt grasped the gist of it all. He is very right about less skilled players beating better ones owing to the spin unfriendly behaviour of the ball.

I myself conducted a little test last Friday with players who are lower ranked and technically not so adept. One of them was a hobby player who restarted the sport after a 20 year break - he said he could not feel any differences between the DHS plastic ball and the Joola *** celluloid.

Then I went on to test with a player who cannot loop with his forehand and uses ox long pips on his backhand, he just slaps the ball when it pops up without really knowing how it spins. He also commented that he does not feel that much of a difference. After that there was a 14 year old kid who has been playing for 2 years and he strives to make proper attacking strokes, he has not got stuck at the level of pushing. It is only his strokes are not solid but no one can expect more after 2 years. He loops rather well with the celluloid ball but he was disgusted by the DHS plastic ball and he missed almost every second loop.

I feel that some forum members are too optimistic about the plastic balls currently on the market. I would bet that the ITTF sanctioned tournaments will not get the same crappy ball as the average player does.

Based on the little info on the Nittaku Premium plastic ball, that could be something usable but have a look at the price of the plain Chinese produced SHA ball, it is 5.40 EUR / 3 pcs + shipping at tabletennis11. How much will the premium cost? I have a hunch that it will be about double.

You can argue that the prices will drop as the market gets saturated with the new plastic balls but in the case of the Nittaku Premium, I cannot see that going below even 5 EUR for a long time from now, which is quite a lot for three balls.
Baal View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/29/2014 at 12:21pm
Originally posted by Hans Regenkurt Hans Regenkurt wrote:

Kolevtt grasped the gist of it all. He is very right about less skilled players beating better ones owing to the spin unfriendly behaviour of the ball.

I myself conducted a little test last Friday with players who are lower ranked and technically not so adept. One of them was a hobby player who restarted the sport after a 20 year break - he said he could not feel any differences between the DHS plastic ball and the Joola *** celluloid.

Then I went on to test with a player who cannot loop with his forehand and uses ox long pips on his backhand, he just slaps the ball when it pops up without really knowing how it spins. He also commented that he does not feel that much of a difference. After that there was a 14 year old kid who has been playing for 2 years and he strives to make proper attacking strokes, he has not got stuck at the level of pushing. It is only his strokes are not solid but no one can expect more after 2 years. He loops rather well with the celluloid ball but he was disgusted by the DHS plastic ball and he missed almost every second loop.

I feel that some forum members are too optimistic about the plastic balls currently on the market. I would bet that the ITTF sanctioned tournaments will not get the same crappy ball as the average player does.

Based on the little info on the Nittaku Premium plastic ball, that could be something usable but have a look at the price of the plain Chinese produced SHA ball, it is 5.40 EUR / 3 pcs + shipping at tabletennis11. How much will the premium cost? I have a hunch that it will be about double.

You can argue that the prices will drop as the market gets saturated with the new plastic balls but in the case of the Nittaku Premium, I cannot see that going below even 5 EUR for a long time from now, which is quite a lot for three balls.

Especially bearing in mind that we don't know anything about what the durability of the Nittaku Premium balls will turn out to be.  My fear is that that problem is inherent in the material.  I hope I am wrong.

As for outcomes of matches, I think it will take a bit more time to see if what Kolev says will turn out.  It may put a premium on a somewhat different skill set, but from what I have seen playing with them there will still be many ways for skilled players to show their superiority.  One thing I noticed about the Joola version is that I was punished more for footwork errors.
roundrobin View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roundrobin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/29/2014 at 6:02pm
Originally posted by Hans Regenkurt Hans Regenkurt wrote:

I remember when we first switched to 40mm balls, the Chinese versions were really bad.  It took them a while to improve their products.  Nowadays 40mm 3-star DHS celluloid balls cost about 1/3 of Nittaku premiums, and perform just as good in the first three hours of use (I don't like any of the current 40mm balls after three hours of use anyway, even though Nittakus hold up a bit better).  So I think cheap Chinese 2-piece poly balls will improve their quality substantially after a few months of mass production.

Current USATT Rating: 2181
Argentina National Team Member, 1985-1986.
Current Club: Los Angeles Table Tennis Association.
My Setup: Yinhe Q1 / T64 2.1 black / Saviga V 0.5mm red

Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mastermind Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/29/2014 at 6:13pm
Originally posted by roundrobin roundrobin wrote:

So I think cheap Chinese 2-piece poly balls will improve their quality substantially after a few months of mass production.

Right, 3 years since 2011 have not been enough to get a reasonable quality, but a few more months will lead to a success. Very logical. Shocked
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roundrobin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/29/2014 at 6:20pm
Originally posted by Mastermind Mastermind wrote:

So I think cheap Chinese 2-piece poly balls will improve their quality substantially after a few months of mass production.

Right, 3 years since 2011 have not been enough to get a reasonable quality, but a few more months will lead to a success. Very logical. Shocked

You are forgetting that a few more months will be added to the 3 years already spent.   Wink
The key here is to simply source better raw materials as the ball production method is the same between made-in-Japan Nittakus and cheap Chinese balls.

Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mastermind Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/29/2014 at 6:31pm

You are forgetting that a few more months will be added to the 3 years already spent.   Wink

Right, that's why I wrote "3 more months".Shocked
Baal View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/29/2014 at 6:39pm
Well, a few points.  We don't know if Japanese Nittaku balls will have durability problems.  They might.  We don't know if they use the same production techniques or if their improved play is a result of their using better source materials.  One possibility is that the increase in size is what causes the durability problem, in which case as long as ITTF insists on that, we will have these issues, no matter who makes the balls.

It would be more accurate would be to say that I don't know the answer to those questions.  If someone else around here actually knows (as opposed to suspects or feels the answers) please let us know, but it is likely that these are industrial secrets.  If you claim to have the answer because you use The Force, I will remain skeptical.
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mastermind Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/29/2014 at 6:41pm

The key here is to simply source better raw materials as the ball production method is the same between made-in-Japan Nittakus and cheap Chinese balls.

I see. You should have told them what the key is 3 years ago, then they would have found the right raw material already, instead of using the wrong one. But now let's just hope they read this thread.

Of course, some people like me would think that the crappy quality of plastic balls is garantied, given the decades of plastic ball history and it's repeated failures in the past and in the present, but not you. Shocked
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mastermind Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/29/2014 at 6:48pm
Originally posted by Baal Baal wrote:

One possibility is that the increase in size is what causes the durability problem, in which case as long as ITTF insists on that, we will have these issues, no matter who makes the balls.

This is a really good guess, Baal. Clap

That's why some ITTF people have made a change to the technical leaflet T3 concerning the ball weight recently, allowing (illegally) heavier balls, but the change is only temporary. The clever trick is that after 01.01.2016 lighter plastic balls will return automatically:
Quote Temporary amendmend for non-celluloid balls
...a temporary release of three specifications for non-celluloid balls is decided: Weight, bounce and hardness. ... It is valid until January 1, 2016. At this date, after all development is completed, the original specifications will apply.

http://www.ittf.com/stories/pictures/T3_Ball_forBoD2014_final.pdf

Edited by Mastermind - 07/29/2014 at 6:56pm
igorponger View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote igorponger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/29/2014 at 7:02pm
PEOPLE, BE ALERT !!!!
The Mollycoddles will always decry plastic ball.     

The game has changed, and the blocking folk are the kings from now on...   
    LOOPERS, STOP YOUR KIDDY WHINE. Go, and have a massive physical driills. Table Tennis is an athletic sport,, featuring muscular power first,

All the fibble-legged MOLLIES are strongly welcomed to play some sedentary tiddlewink, darts and kibergame... Please, take your departure FROM TABLE TENNIS !!!!!

I am all happy about plastic, I am a chronical blocker.   It is my primetime now.

VIVA   ADHAM SHARARA
VIVA DHS BALL MAKERS !!!!!!
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roundrobin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/29/2014 at 7:20pm

Well, a few points.  We don't know if Japanese Nittaku balls will have durability problems.  They might.  We don't know if they use the same production techniques or if their improved play is a result of their using better source materials.  One possibility is that the increase in size is what causes the durability problem, in which case as long as ITTF insists on that, we will have these issues, no matter who makes the balls.

Unlike seamless balls, the new 2-pc balls are still made of cellulose sheets, just not in as flammable form as celluloid, which btw is also a form of synthetic plastic.  The current ball manufacturers simply replace celluloid sheets with non-inflammable sheets still made of cellulose.  Unlike making seamless balls, the manufacturing process for these 2-piece "poly" balls is still the same as old celluloid balls.  So, better raw materials will make better 2-piece balls.  But you could be right...perhaps no existing raw materials can overcome durability issues due to increase in size demanded by ITTF.

Edited by roundrobin - 07/29/2014 at 7:32pm

Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roundrobin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/29/2014 at 7:31pm
Originally posted by igorponger igorponger wrote:

PEOPLE, BE ALERT !!!!

LOOPERS, STOP YOUR KIDDY WHINE. Go, and have a massive physical driills. Table Tennis is an athletic sport,, featuring muscular power first,

All the fibble-legged MOLLIES are strongly welcomed to play some sedentary tiddlewink, darts and kibergame... Please, take your departure FROM TABLE TENNIS !!!!!

I am all happy about plastic, I am a chronical blocker.   It is my primetime now.

VIVA   ADHAM SHARARA

Your post doesn't make sense.  If you need to be a lot more athletic to play a looping game with the plastic ball, why do you still want to block like a sissy?  Get on with the program and start hitting those weights... Smile

popperlocker View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote popperlocker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/29/2014 at 7:35pm

PEOPLE, BE ALERT !!!!

VIVA   ADHAM SHARARA
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
LUCKYLOOP View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LUCKYLOOP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/29/2014 at 7:46pm

Unlike seamless balls, the new 2-pc balls are still made of cellulose sheets, just not in as flammable form as celluloid, which btw is also a form of synthetic plastic.  The current ball manufacturers simply replace celluloid sheets with non-inflammable sheets still made of cellulose.  Unlike making seamless balls, the manufacturing process for these 2-piece "poly" balls is still the same as old celluloid balls.  So, better raw materials will make better 2-piece balls.  But you could be right...perhaps no existing raw materials can overcome durability issues due to increase in size demanded by ITTF.

Maybe why the initial 40+P are allowed to be made heavier ?
Hntr Fl / 4H & BH Xiom Sigma Pro 2 2.0
Yinhe T-2 / 4H Xiom Sig Pro 2 2.0 BH Xiom Omega IV Elite Max
Gam DC / 4H DHS Hurricane 8 39deg 2.1 BH GD CC LP OX
HARDBAT / Hock 3 ply / Frenshp Dr Evil OX
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roundrobin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/29/2014 at 10:26pm
By the way, Adham Sharara's original plan was to completely replace celluloid balls with 1-piece plastic balls.  Alas, it didn't quite work out for him.  Wink  He did not expect current celluloid ball maker's decision to keep making 2-piece balls, but with a similar but safer type of cellulose material (anyone still wonder why all the new 2-pc. "poly" balls play just like larger celluloid balls?).  In the end, we are simply getting a larger 2-piece ball still made of cellulose at 3 times the price of current celluloid balls.

Edited by roundrobin - 07/29/2014 at 10:32pm

Baal View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/29/2014 at 11:24pm

PEOPLE, BE ALERT !!!!

VIVA   ADHAM SHARARA

All this machismo and manly talk of muscle power..... from a blocker?   Wacko 

My experience is that my loops are easier to block by it is easy to loop because there is plenty of time and there are lots of opportunities to hit.   Offensive oriented table tennis is not going to disappear and Kenta Matsudaira is going to continue to lose to CNT players 95% of the time.

There must be some strange chemicals in the vodka Igor is drinking.
Baal View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/29/2014 at 11:30pm

Yes.  Cellulose acetate vs cellulose nitrate.  Probably shouldn't make that much difference, but in fact they are not identical and the anion is part of the structure of the plastic, so can't rule it out entirely.
garwor View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote garwor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/30/2014 at 4:47am
It's all about money. Industry wants more money, and Sharara is their man. Now they will sell us similar small piece of plastic but at much higher price. You have to protest. If not, you don't have right to complain later. Don't behave like sheeps. Say laud we dont want changes.

Maybe there's other side of story. European style shot is going more through the ball than chinese one, so this new ball could affect chinese brush loop players more. But it's poor way to achieve equality in tt, instead they could simply force chinese to play with 1kg weight on every leg, like in WTCC championship (where dominant cars like Citroen have additional weight added).
Equipment database

Yinhe MC-2 FL
fh: Xiom Vega pro
bh: Xiom Vega pro

Boycott Marcos Freitas for hidden services!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic