FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login
tabletennis11.com

warning about known scammers

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 91011
Author
Antuan View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Antuan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/04/2014 at 8:03am
Originally posted by BigBH BigBH wrote:

4.5% is so little on the figures you are quoting as payments, you are saving $7 to lose $150 
Yes, you are 100% right Cry
Sponsored Links

BigBH View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigBH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/04/2014 at 7:10am
4.5% is so little on the figures you are quoting as payments, you are saving $7 to lose $150 
chroot View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chroot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/04/2014 at 6:31am
I paid $110 via Paypal gift for a Nittaku blade on 08/01. He did say he's gonna ship it the same day. Hope he didn't lie.
BTY Viscaria 90g
DHS Hurricane 3 NEO, 39/2.1
BTY Tenergy 05 1.9

My Feedbacks
Antuan View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Antuan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/04/2014 at 5:43am
Woow! i paid via gift paypal 150$ yesterday for a Butterfly blade. Hope i´m not scammed...
Confused
Baal View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/03/2014 at 8:40pm
I hope all members will be careful with how they use paypal. 
viva View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote viva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/03/2014 at 6:15pm
thanks, I was thinking of buying something from Buys&SellsBlades
Baal View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Baal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/03/2014 at 5:16pm
This post was edited in May of 2022.  Please read.

This thread contains verified and suspected MyTT For Sale thread scammers starting around 2014.   I usually ban members permanently when their scamming is verified, so some people end up on this list after the fact.  However, I have also posted some email addresses to beware of, and also I have provided information that I have learned from moderators of other forums where scamming has occurred.  

Keep in mind is that previously identified scammers will often return under a new name, and of course with VPNs the use of IP addresses to identify them is pretty much a thing of the past.  So some of the information in this thread is still useful (for example country of origin, the methods used in the scams, etc.).  

Note that sometimes I need to keep lines of communications open and so cannot ban people immediately in every instance.  

The best way to use this thread is to go to the end (the most recent) and then work your way backwards.  If you have reason to suspect you are being scammed, let me know.  But for entertainment purposes you can read from here downwards see some of the strange stuff that has happened over the years.

Edited by Baal - 05/27/2022 at 7:16am
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 91011
  Share Topic