Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Home Forum Home > Buy and Sell > For sale

warning about known scammers

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678
Author
rappes View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rappes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/22/2018 at 6:01pm
Andywang. I paid 145$ by Pay-Pal and don't respond me anymore and didn't send the Timo Boll ALC. His Pay-Pal account is andytissues123@yahoo.com

http://mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=81011&title=for-sale-timo-boll-alc-125-shipped

He has refund me the Money. Thanks.

Edited by rappes - 01/28/2018 at 12:13am
Baal View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/28/2018 at 12:07am
Andy Wang sent rappes a refund.

He should have gotten a tracking number and insured his packages and accounted for this in his price. Now he is the one who loses out.

Rappes was unwise to use the Paypal friends and family option.

I try to warn people but they don't listen. Repeatedly. See the stickied posts tn this section.

If you have a transaction ongoing here check your email or log in here regularly. Everybody has smartphones now. There is no excuse not to do it. People who claim they are on vacation and couldn't see PMs sent from buyers are asking people to believe in unicorns.

Last month I checked PMs here regularly from a small town deep in the Andes mountains.

Baal View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Baal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/03/2018 at 7:59pm
I need to write an addendum to the Shawnie-ChicoFicho dispute from last summer (see above). 

The bottom line is that I have banned Chico Ficho from any further activity in the For Sale section.  He is free to continue to post on the rest of the forum.

I have seen evidence that convinced me that ChicoFicho sent a blade that had been quite used, with extensive sweat stains, that he originally claimed was new in the thread where he offered the blade for sale.  Based on time line and dates at which the blade arrived in California, there is not doubt that a used blade had been shipped.  When Shawnie got the blade, he saw that it was not new, and complained.  ChicoFicho immediately accused him of scamming, which started a long exchange of comments on more than one thread, including Shawnie's feedback thread.  In the end Shanwnie returned the blade and ChicoFicho sent a refund. 

That would normally have been the end of it but subsequent PMs that ChicoFicho sent to me caused me to take this additional action, including a number of groundless accusations and his belief that Shawnie is a cheater because as a "jobless immigrant" cheating is all he is capable of.

This is just not acceptable.  Not on a forum based in North America.  This decision is final.
the_theologian View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote the_theologian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/04/2018 at 12:40am
Personally, I don't know why he's still allowed on the forum at all.
Hayabusa Zi ST/FH:H3-50med/BH:GoldArc5-42.5-2.0
Baal View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/14/2018 at 11:53am
A warning to not carry out transactions with anyone using the following names or email addresses:

tomas1cicko  his email is  tomas1cicko@seznam.cz
 sara112016 the e-mail is terdis@seznam.cz

Thanks for this warning from a colleague at a French TT forum.  This person was previously banned here but tends to re-emerge with different names.

His real name is Erik Zegermacher from Trebon in the Czech Republic.

He has used the following IP addresses on table tennis forums.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678
  Share Topic