Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login
tabletennis11.com

Sold! Stiga Marita Neidert 1968

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
zolko798 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zolko798 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Sold! Stiga Marita Neidert 1968
    Posted: 08/08/2014 at 3:49pm
The bat is unused and comes with the original box. One of the rarest and most sought after table tennis bat, almost impossible to find especially in unused condition.

Price: £1200

Cash offers only or very rare, high quality-top condition (multiple) blades for trade please to

[email protected]

Thank you!

Edited by zolko798 - 10/05/2014 at 5:33pm
Sponsored Links

Antuan View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Antuan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/08/2014 at 3:57pm
Hello Zolko,
I think rules tell that you must say a price in order to avoid an auction post.

Edited by Antuan - 08/08/2014 at 4:07pm
zolko798 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zolko798 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/08/2014 at 4:03pm
Oh do I? I'm sorry, I'm not very regular here just occasionally advertise some blades... I usually do put the price when I'm selling but at the moment I haven't decided yet whether I want to sell or trade. I'm not even sure how much I want so putting up a price and then changing my mind would be just even worse for everybody I think. So I'd rather keep it that way and if the people running the site insist on a price I will of course obey. :-)

Enjoy!
kolevtt View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kolevtt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/08/2014 at 5:07pm
Originally posted by Antuan Antuan wrote:

Hello Zolko,
I think rules tell that you must say a price in order to avoid an auction post.

Yes, Antuan is correct here.
Just offer the people with some price for direct deal and models that are acceptable for trade for you.
It will be more easy for all, the rules in this forum are made for good.
Marita Niedert paddle in this condition could be really nice item for a collector.
Thank you for the nice pictures!
Smile

zolko798 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zolko798 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/08/2014 at 5:43pm
Ok boys :-). Price added.
andrei2412 View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote andrei2412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/08/2014 at 6:43pm
Why should every one see the price?Only people who knows them stuff should consider buying this batt. For some one £1200 will sound crazy. This batt cost more than £1200 in my opinion. There are no rules that you have to set up buying price. You can easily say offers welcome. Good luck with the sale Zolko798. You are to kind my friend please don't let others bulling you. I think most of them hear looking for a bargainLOL

Edited by andrei2412 - 08/09/2014 at 4:07am
kolevtt View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kolevtt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/10/2014 at 11:54pm
Originally posted by andrei2412 andrei2412 wrote:

Why should every one see the price?Only people who knows them stuff should consider buying this batt. For some one £1200 will sound crazy. This batt cost more than £1200 in my opinion. There are no rules that you have to set up buying price. You can easily say offers welcome. Good luck with the sale Zolko798. You are to kind my friend please don't let others bulling you. I think most of them hear looking for a bargainLOL

Hello friend, here you are very wrong I think.
Here are the rules of this forum:

http://mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=10353&title=rules-for-buy-and-sell-section

Please, read them all when you have more time.
Nobody and nowhere said what must be the price. But just a price must be posted.
No matter 1, 10 or 100 000 000 000. Someone could offer even more. Star

And... who is looking for bargain I am not so sure it is your personal problem, nor mine.
I have no interest in these old STIGA blades when they are with rubbers in collectible condition.
I prefer to know the playing skills of the blade, but here we are going too far in the off-topic.
Collectible items must be offered to collectors. Each product has the correct buyer.

Everyone is free to make offer to the buyer, even higher than the posted LOL

2)  Sellers must set a price for any FS items.  We are not an auction

site.  Threads that fail to adhere to this will be deleted after a

warning.

Sorry for the off-topic, but I think it was useful for your next posting here.
Have a nice week to all and good luck in the sale!
kolevtt View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kolevtt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/11/2014 at 12:10am
I missed only to add some useful info for the not very well known player Marita Neidert today.
She was many times champion for women in Sweden. Many times played mixed doubles with Johansson. She won EU Cup during the end of the 60's with Johansson and Alser.
She finished her tt career in 1983.
Currently she is 69 years old and she has her own hotel in Sweden.
A paddle Stiga Marita Neidert is shown attached on the wall of the hotel.
Here is her photo I found in the net:

Here is the info about her story :
http://www5.idrottonline.se/FalkenbergsBTK-Bordtennis/Lankar/Manadensprofil/Manadensprofil/Manadensprofil2011/November2011-MaritaNeidert/

Once again to say: STIGA Marita Neidert is beautiful paddle for collectors and specially this one offered by our forum friend Zolko!
It could be priced well because there are no many available today in this condition.
The model is produced between 1969-1972. Three years only.
Enjoy the sale!

Edited by kolevtt - 08/11/2014 at 12:56am
zolko798 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zolko798 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/19/2014 at 6:04pm
Up
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic