FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login
tabletennis11.com

Review: BTY Lezoline Shoes

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
liulin04 View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liulin04 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Review: BTY Lezoline Shoes
    Posted: 08/15/2014 at 6:18pm
This is a review for a pair of Butterfly Lezoline shoes that I recently purchased.  I actually purchased a few pairs in fact for my family and I, as well as one for my friend.

Impression: The colors are very nice, I have the Blue one, while my dad has the white, and my friend has the green.  Thinking about getting a pink for my dad and a white for my wife too.  The silver and the other pair of matching shoe laces are quite fancy, strings are long enough to double-loop the knot.

Weight: This pair of shoes is noticeably and significantly lighter than my Asics volley ball shoes.  For the Asics, I wear a size 9.5, but the Lezoline, I managed to squeeze into a Size 8.5, and still with a bit of toe space left.  The width of the shoe is also a bit wide, which explains why I was able to fit inside.

Comfort: The Lezoline shoes are actually quite comfortable in fact.  Before the purchase, I've read other users' reviews that the shoes are not comfortable, but during my trial run of 3 hours with the shoes on standard matted tt floors, the shoes felt very comfortable, and I can actually feel the grip between the rubber sole of the shoe with the floor.  My previous Asics had plenty of rubber sole, but the sole is quite thick, so I didn't feel too much contact.

Durability: Hopefully this pair of Lezoline will be just as durable as my Asics.  I had been wearing my Ascis for over a year, and it felt wonderful.  Extremely  durable, no cuts or holes just yet.  I just hope the price that I paid for the Lezoline for two pairs of Asics will withstand the constant usage and wear and tear.

Overall impression: My dad and my friend both like the shoes very much.  Very light, and perfect for those who have big feet.  Whether it's for tt  or just casual, as in my dad's case, I think it's the perfect walking/tt shoes all around.
Sponsored Links

piligrim View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote piligrim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/15/2014 at 9:31pm
I also bought it. I like it. very light. size 11 weight only 240g. the only problem thiz size 11 smoller then regular. I can use it but would better if they had size 12
viva View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote viva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/15/2014 at 10:49pm
Originally posted by liulin04 liulin04 wrote:

Thinking about getting a pink for my dad and a white for my wife too.  

You sure not the other way around?
GMan4911 View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GMan4911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/17/2014 at 4:20pm
liulin04,

Where did you get your shoes?  tt-japan or aliexpress or some other source?

I ended up ordering a pair from aliexpress for ~ $23 delivered.  Should be here in a couple weeks.

After I ordered them, I noticed the pics were different from those on Butterfly's website so I'm inclined to believe the ones being shipped to me are knock-offs.  Oh well....should'a payed closer attention.

Since most shoes are made in China these days, I guess I'm not too worried about the quality, but we'll see.
OSP Ultimate II, FH/ITC Powercell Ultra 48 Max BH/ITC Powercell Ultra 48 Max
ITC Challenge Speed, FH/ITC Powercell Ultra 48 Max BH/Powercell Ultra 48 Max
liulin04 View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liulin04 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/17/2014 at 4:21pm
Originally posted by viva viva wrote:

Originally posted by liulin04 liulin04 wrote:

Thinking about getting a pink for my dad and a white for my wife too.  

You sure not the other way around?

oh, haha LOL  Yes, the other way around LOL
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic