Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Fake Provincial Hurricane 3 from TTNPP (updated!)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Fake Provincial Hurricane 3 from TTNPP (updated!)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Vlad0 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vlad0 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/21/2014 at 6:41am
10x for the warning. I thought to buy one 38 d. 
Sponsored Links

proSpin View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote proSpin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/21/2014 at 6:28am
Hi Guys, Earlier on when some guy from Germany Brought up the issue on Fake Provincial NEO Hurricane 3 rubbers sold on TTNPP, he is probably right.
2 weeks ago, I placed an order on the newly added provincial 38 degree Hurricane 3 #22 blue sponge 6 edges, believing that they don't sell fake products.
But today, i received the rubber, however it was not like they described. The rubber had no.20 imprinted on the sponge. Now, for those of you who don't know, #20 sponge is for orange sponge and #22 is for blue sponge. DHS has clarified that they do not produce #20 for blue sponges, and if i got any, it would probably be fake. And on the packaging, they use ink to scribble cancel the degree hardness and used a marker to write 38 degree. Now, that's odd because the sponge clearly felt like a 40 degree one and doesn't have the distinct smell of a provincial hurricane rubber. Sponge texture felt like a counterfeit exactly like the ones i saw in china during my trip there years ago. For those of you who intend to get DHS rubbers from TTNPP, i advise you not to. The value for money is a trick.

Edited by proSpin - 08/30/2014 at 12:08pm
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic