Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Fake Provincial Hurricane 3 from TTNPP (updated!)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login
tabletennis11.com

Fake Provincial Hurricane 3 from TTNPP (updated!)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
proSpin View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote proSpin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Fake Provincial Hurricane 3 from TTNPP (updated!)
    Posted: 08/21/2014 at 6:28am
Hi Guys, Earlier on when some guy from Germany Brought up the issue on Fake Provincial NEO Hurricane 3 rubbers sold on TTNPP, he is probably right.
2 weeks ago, I placed an order on the newly added provincial 38 degree Hurricane 3 #22 blue sponge 6 edges, believing that they don't sell fake products.
But today, i received the rubber, however it was not like they described. The rubber had no.20 imprinted on the sponge. Now, for those of you who don't know, #20 sponge is for orange sponge and #22 is for blue sponge. DHS has clarified that they do not produce #20 for blue sponges, and if i got any, it would probably be fake. And on the packaging, they use ink to scribble cancel the degree hardness and used a marker to write 38 degree. Now, that's odd because the sponge clearly felt like a 40 degree one and doesn't have the distinct smell of a provincial hurricane rubber. Sponge texture felt like a counterfeit exactly like the ones i saw in china during my trip there years ago. For those of you who intend to get DHS rubbers from TTNPP, i advise you not to. The value for money is a trick.

Edited by proSpin - 08/30/2014 at 12:08pm
Sponsored Links

Vlad0 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vlad0 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/21/2014 at 6:41am
10x for the warning. I thought to buy one 38 d. 
TurboZ View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TurboZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/21/2014 at 7:37am
Care to share some clear pics front and back?
Roger Stillabower View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roger Stillabower Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/21/2014 at 9:24am
I have seen the H-3 prov. #22 sponge and the H-3 nat. blue sponge on ttnpp, they look just like the one's on Ali-express site. And Ali-express shows a #20 blue sponge prov. H-3. Never ordered that so I can't say any thing about it.
Shifter
Butt Stallion View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Butt Stallion Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/21/2014 at 10:13am
I posted this on an other thread too how to identify the genuine products and why the one of ttnpp and aliexpress and all the other sellers are fake:

But heres my argumentation. Please read first, think and comment.

I try to make this very simple, this is a original H3N:
http://shop.chinatt.com/goods-465.html

Then this one is a original H3NP:
http://shop.chinatt.com/goods-466.html

-> You can see, the sponge have additional provincial sign for "provincial".

So now we make a blue sponge out of this rubbers:
http://www.pingpongboard.com/images/awb_image1932554184321.jpg

Wooooooollaaaah!

Now compare the white label of my links to this label of YOUR link right here:
http://gd1.alicdn.com/imgextra/i1/10729083/T2KOc6XAtXXXXXXXXX_!!10729083.jpg

Heres the original label or the provincial orange sponge:
http://shop.chinatt.com/images/upload/image/201405/20140521141919_49800.jpg

Here the label of the original COMMERCIAL sheet:
http://shop.chinatt.com/images/201212/18070232_01.jpg

my products look the same, with the blue sponge it looks different. Why should DHS do this?
I have an answer, FAKE!

Please give me a good reason why DHS would do different writings of the white label, if they got the same with commercial and provincial AND national. So the blue sponges get all different stuff... 
It really doesnt make any sense... Im sorry but this is bullshit.

The other "label" DHS uses is the label of Degree and Thickness which isnt white. This one identifys genuine products too, but its not even that one neither. Im talking about this one:

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-uNfcGS3MNxo/TrarWwWIHkI/AAAAAAAAAhs/fv0XP9LAKlA/s1600/P1030589.JPG

Now the REAL provincial I posted:
http://www.pingpongboard.com/images/awb_image1932554184321.jpg

That matches too. The only product which doesnt match is the provinical blue sponge with the fake blue circle and white label.

Now, we compare it to National products:
http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a1z10.3.w1017-3638378733.53.yUrffb&id=38461374812&

Commercial H3 with the same sticker/label:
http://shop.chinatt.com/goods-463.html

The only one which doesnt fit in is the H3NP blue sponge with the blue sticker. 
So tell me, what is wrong with my argumentation? If there is anything wrong, im the first person in the world who admit this, but I dont see any mistakes so please help me out here guys.

It is sooooo easy to see!

Best regards ;)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Butt Stallion Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/21/2014 at 10:16am
and about the link you posted the NON NEO rubbers, they are much harder to identify because of the different package (not vacuum), but the chance of getting REAL blue sponge rubbers is very low.
chroot View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chroot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/21/2014 at 10:18am
most likely it's dyed from commercial H3 sponge.
BTY Viscaria 90g
DHS Hurricane 3 NEO, 39/2.1
BTY Tenergy 05 1.9

My Feedbacks
lineup32 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lineup32 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/21/2014 at 10:30am
I have found TTNPP a very reliable vendor quick to respond to any issue and the rubbers sold have always been from the manufacture.  The idea that TTNPP  knowingly sells fake products has no basis in fact. 

Given the endless chatter by players buying this product it might be best to consider buying only from authorized DHS dealers.  This warning is on the DHS site:

Products are guaranteed to be genuine when purchased only from authorized DHS dealer.
DHS will not accept any claims and will not provide any warranty service on the products purchased through non-authorized dealers.

http://dhsamerica.com/wherebuystore.php
proSpin View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote proSpin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/21/2014 at 11:03am
Originally posted by chroot chroot wrote:

most likely it's dyed from commercial H3 sponge.

Yes you may be right, it smells funny and looks like its been dyed. 

Edited by proSpin - 08/21/2014 at 11:04am
proSpin View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote proSpin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/21/2014 at 11:07am
Originally posted by Butt Stallion Butt Stallion wrote:

and about the link you posted the NON NEO rubbers, they are much harder to identify because of the different package (not vacuum), but the chance of getting REAL blue sponge rubbers is very low.

Yes, you are right.
I have emailed ttnpp. They told me they are going to check with their supplier and reply me in 2-3 days time. But either ways, i would expect a refund or this matter blows up all the way to paypal as their product does not fulfill their description of no.22 sponge at all since it has no.20 written behind.

Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roger Stillabower Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/21/2014 at 11:14am
http://www.aliexpress.com/item-img/Free-shipping-DHS-Hurricane-3-Blue-Sponge-20-Table-Tennis-Rubber-Ping-Pong-Rubber-NEW/688404010.html

This is what you probably got proSpin.
Shifter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Butt Stallion Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/21/2014 at 11:21am
the rubber you got prospin is fake. Look at the 38 degree number, to uneven for a real stamp. 

maybe this will help you:

http://www.kineske-gume.rama.hr/Gume_DHS_Genuine%20and%20Fake%20H3.pdf
proSpin View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote proSpin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/21/2014 at 11:29am
It is more transparent now.... The smell of the sponge is just way too wrong! 
I will definitely report this on paypal if they do not answer to my request. 
Look at the packaging of the rubber.

It is possible for paypal help get my money back right?

Edited by proSpin - 08/21/2014 at 11:31am

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Butt Stallion Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/21/2014 at 11:40am
well yes all the pics are showing fake products...

heres the REAL one on the official Li Ning webside (DHS is part of Li Ning):

http://www.e-lining.com/shop/goods-187115.html?intcmp=searchproduct

Edited by Butt Stallion - 08/21/2014 at 11:41am
liulin04 View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liulin04 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/21/2014 at 11:48am
wow, sorry to hear about the bad experience.  I have not shopped at TTnPP since I bought the bad Tibhar Grip-S rubbers two years ago.  Good luck with the refund.

TTnPP should be ashamed that they got caught by an DHS Hurricane rubber expert. Wink

Edited by liulin04 - 08/21/2014 at 11:49am
ZingyDNA View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ZingyDNA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/21/2014 at 11:58am
OP don't get me wrong here, as I have no idea what genuine provincial/national Hurricane is like. (In fact I really don't like them producing vastly different versions of the same rubber.) I'm just saying it might be hard for Paypal the accept you claim of replica product just because it smells weird, and with some scribbles on the package
proSpin View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote proSpin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/21/2014 at 12:01pm
Originally posted by ZingyDNA ZingyDNA wrote:

OP don't get me wrong here, as I have no idea what genuine provincial/national Hurricane is like. (In fact I really don't like them producing vastly different versions of the same rubber.) I'm just saying it might be hard for Paypal the accept you claim of replica product just because it smells weird, and with some scribbles on the package

The rubber doesn't match the description of the rubber as stated on their web. 
That falls under the dispute category on paypal. Hope it works.
lineup32 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lineup32 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/21/2014 at 12:07pm
Originally posted by proSpin proSpin wrote:

Originally posted by Butt Stallion Butt Stallion wrote:

Yes, you are right.
I have emailed ttnpp. They told me they are going to check with their supplier and reply me in 2-3 days time. But either ways, i would expect a refund or this matter blows up all the way to paypal as their product does not fulfill their description of no.22 sponge at all since it has no.20 written behind.

Lets us what info ttnpp says there response seems positive so provided the best info you can to back up your claim.  It's positive that they are concerned about this issue enough to contact there supplier and dig deeper into  the fake issue of this product.  
Trin_hoa_an View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trin_hoa_an Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/21/2014 at 2:59pm
I think it is newest model of Dhs h3 pro blue sponge. It is not fake.
slevin View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote slevin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/21/2014 at 4:27pm
I just got my H3 Prov 38 deg sheets from TTNPP today (#20 sponge). However, they were not sealed - they came in a cardboard covering that wasn't covered in plastic and the sponge was open to the elements.

H3 afficionados: is this how this product is normally packaged? It doesn't mean that it is fake ofcourse (TTNPP has had a history of selling genuine H3 orange sponged products - at least from what I can read on the forum).

Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roger Stillabower Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/21/2014 at 4:36pm
The H3 that I have got from ttnpp has always been in a sealed package. Don't know why yours was not. Even the H3 that I get from AliExpress comes in a sealed package.
Shifter
qualizon View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote qualizon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/21/2014 at 4:41pm
And there isn't any plastic wrapping at all?  If that's the case, it's very weird.

For H3 (non neo), you should still have plastic wrapping, with adhesive opening.
For H3 neo, you should have vacuum sealed wrapping
N656 TG3 Nat Blue/H360
Feedback
For Sale
slevin View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote slevin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/21/2014 at 6:18pm
Originally posted by qualizon qualizon wrote:

And there isn't any plastic wrapping at all?  If that's the case, it's very weird.

Yes indeed. Again, question for the H3 experts: assuming that the sheet is genuine, is it worth the fuss to complain / attempt to return to TTNPP or should it make practically no difference as (I'm assuming) this should hardly have any booster / oil on it?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Butt Stallion Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/21/2014 at 7:10pm
Originally posted by slevin slevin wrote:

Yes indeed. Again, question for the H3 experts: assuming that the sheet is genuine, is it worth the fuss to complain / attempt to return to TTNPP or should it make practically no difference as (I'm assuming) this should hardly have any booster / oil on it?

Noo, your product looks very genuine. The stamp and inch looks fine to me, package too. I dont think its fake, no sign for it. 

kurokami View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kurokami Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/21/2014 at 9:56pm
if those are real, they've got to be like 8+ yrs old lol. i remember #22 being used for CNT training before wang liqin dominated at #1 2006?

anyway, i hated pre-neo. even boosting, it was pretty dead. pre-neo is designed for speed glue really.

Edited by kurokami - 08/21/2014 at 10:16pm
Viscaria
H3N/T05
http://mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=65345&KW=&title=feedback-kurokami
slevin View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote slevin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/21/2014 at 10:09pm
Originally posted by kurokami kurokami wrote:

if those are real, they've got to be like 8+ yrs old lol. i remember #22 being used for CNT training before wang liqin dominated at #1 2006?

So it is #22 even though the writing on the spong indicates #20?
kurokami View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kurokami Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/21/2014 at 10:16pm

Originally posted by kurokami kurokami wrote:

So it is #22 even though the writing on the spong indicates #20?

oh i thought the blue one said #22?

#20 is the oj one. 
Viscaria
H3N/T05
http://mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=65345&KW=&title=feedback-kurokami
proSpin View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote proSpin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/21/2014 at 10:26pm

I just got my H3 Prov 38 deg sheets from TTNPP today (#20 sponge). However, they were not sealed - they came in a cardboard covering that wasn't covered in plastic and the sponge was open to the elements.

H3 afficionados: is this how this product is normally packaged? It doesn't mean that it is fake ofcourse (TTNPP has had a history of selling genuine H3 orange sponged products - at least from what I can read on the forum).

Your hurricane 3 is likely to be real. The first 4 numbers on the sponge indicates year and month of manufacture. In your case, in 2012 january. That time, the provincial h3 are still using the old packaging like yours. 

In any case, i purchased real and genuine #22 sponge before. 
This piece of junk i received from ttnpp is nothing like the one i had. This ttnpp one doesn't even have its #sponge number printed correctly. According to ttnpp, all their 38 degree, blue sponge had #20 written behind which makes it more obvious it is fake. Even if it was stamped wrongly by accident, it would be likely that one piece had mistakes. Not the whole supply of 38 degree while 39,40,41 had no problem. 
tazdevil View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tazdevil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/27/2014 at 10:43pm
I just got mine from TTNPP and it went through the DHS online checking system as well (it stated that this serial number belongs to an Table Tennis item manufactured by DHS and this is the first time that number being queried).

proSpin View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote proSpin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/27/2014 at 11:02pm
The blue sponge is too artificial. If you bought a #22 sponge from a provincial player before, you will know. The printing, color, smell is too way off.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic