FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Home Forum Home > Buy and Sell > Feedbacks

List of recent known scammers

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Baal View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: List of recent known scammers
    Posted: 09/15/2014 at 3:25pm
MAkira
SadistiClown
Buy&SellBlades
Mr. Gogool
vladd

The first three are probably the same person. 

I recommend being very careful also about any seller who requests payment using Western Union.

Edit added.  SadisticClown, Buy&SellBlades rejoined the forum under the name NoRema.
ocvillager View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ocvillager Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/27/2015 at 3:45am
Be aware of this guy who just scammed me and never responded and send blade. I paid as gift so i can dispute

His member 's name is: Channyboi
Email is/ paypal: accesspo1nt@hotmail.com
Name is: Daniiel Chen

I hope mods ban all his activities and ban from his server do he can not create another nick name.
Is this Chinese name?
Baal View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/03/2015 at 1:04pm
Add finspin to the list.   He did eventually send a blade to a buyer, about two months after payment was received,  but only after several people intervened.  His excuses were pretty lame, and the really bad thing was that after he had been paid for the blade by one member, he attempted to sell it to another. 

I think he needs to remain on this list, even though he did eventually ship the blade.
Baal View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/03/2017 at 7:45am
Pongster94.
Baal View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/04/2017 at 2:53am
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic