Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Yinhe Big Dipper - Review

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 192021
Author
mjamja View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mjamja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/11/2019 at 4:23pm
Just tried Cole's website to check out what Big Dipper versions are available.  Got his home page with the specials ok.  But could not get the drop down menu that list options for inverted rubber, pips out rubber, wood blades, composite blades, etc to work.

I am using an android phone. 

Anyone else having issues.

Mark
Sponsored Links

cole_ely View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cole_ely Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/11/2019 at 4:55pm
you're the second person who's told me that, but I can't seem to reproduce the problem. It's working fine for me on any device. I'll just save you the time I just have one Dipper. The two that I've got we're samples, not available yet I don't think.
Wavestone St with Illumina 1.9r, defender1.7b

Please let me know if I can be of assistance.
mjamja View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mjamja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/11/2019 at 6:13pm
Thanks.  I tried switching from mobile to desktop mode.  I got a selection list "rubbers  blades balls etc" at top of page but nothing happened when I clicked on one.  I also removed my "stop pop ups" setting but still no difference in either mode.

Mark 
purpletiesto View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote purpletiesto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/11/2019 at 6:19pm
Originally posted by cole_ely cole_ely wrote:

you're the second person who's told me that, but I can't seem to reproduce the problem. It's working fine for me on any device. I'll just save you the time I just have one Dipper. The two that I've got we're samples, not available yet I don't think.

None of the drop down menus are working on chrome or firefox (desktop). Approach your site in an incognito browser so it doesn't used any saved data and it should give you the same result.
purpletiesto View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote purpletiesto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/11/2019 at 6:20pm
Originally posted by mjamja mjamja wrote:

Just tried Cole's website to check out what Big Dipper versions are available.  Got his home page with the specials ok.  But could not get the drop down menu that list options for inverted rubber, pips out rubber, wood blades, composite blades, etc to work.

I am using an android phone. 

Anyone else having issues.

Mark

While the drop down menu is being fixed, you can do directly to the inverted rubbers page using the below link:

Edited by purpletiesto - 07/11/2019 at 6:20pm
TTEquipment.co.uk View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TTEquipment.co.uk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/11/2019 at 6:25pm
Hey Cole,

I've tried your website on an Android 9 phone using Chrome and the menus don't expand whether in mobile or desktop view.  However, android 7.1.1 using chrome works fine.

Just to see, I also checked Chrome from windows 10 in desktop and "Simulate" mobile device mode and both work fine. Works fine in the Edge browser , IE11 too :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Find us on Facebook:https://www.facebook.com/TTEquipmentUK
On the web: HTTPS://www.ttequipment.co.uk
cole_ely View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cole_ely Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/11/2019 at 6:28pm
I can't get it to reproduce from any device including private browsing

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TTEquipment.co.uk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/11/2019 at 6:33pm
do you have Android 9 Cole ?  this was the only platform I could make it fail on.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
cole_ely View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cole_ely Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/11/2019 at 6:58pm

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TTEquipment.co.uk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/11/2019 at 7:01pm
Hey Cole,

Seems to be a glitch with Chrome build 75 on Android 9.  However re-installing build 75 seems to sort it.

Dean

Edited by TTEquipment.co.uk - 07/11/2019 at 7:04pm
cole_ely View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cole_ely Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/11/2019 at 7:07pm
Originally posted by TTEquipment.co.uk TTEquipment.co.uk wrote:

Hey Cole,

Seems to be a glitch with Chrome build 75 on Android 9.  However re-installing build 75 seems to sort it.

Dean

Thanks. I'm only technical enough to keep my sight running generally. I teach High School web design but there's really only time for basic HTML and a little JavaScript so I don't really have to be super pro
ericd937 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ericd937 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/12/2019 at 1:53am
Originally posted by cole_ely cole_ely wrote:

what is this about?

Is that a turquoise topsheet? 
Current Setup: TBS FH T80/BH D80
Official USATT Rating 1815
Current estimated level: 1800-1900.
AndySmith View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AndySmith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/12/2019 at 6:33am
I've seen these coloured topsheets kicking around on AliExpress.  I presume they're test/sample rubbers following the ITTF ruling about colourful topsheets being allowed after the Olympics.  I'm not a massive fan of the dodgy urine-coloured one!
This was a great signature until I realised it was overrated.
cole_ely View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cole_ely Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/12/2019 at 9:56am
Originally posted by AndySmith AndySmith wrote:

I've seen these coloured topsheets kicking around on AliExpress.  I presume they're test/sample rubbers following the ITTF ruling about colourful topsheets being allowed after the Olympics.  I'm not a massive fan of the dodgy urine-coloured one!

I didn't realize they were doing that. I'm anxious to get back my blue Mark V, green Sriver, and Gold Tornado

mykonos96 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mykonos96 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/12/2019 at 11:07am

When will be legal that colors?
Egghead View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Egghead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/12/2019 at 11:37am
STIGA Pure Color Advance Table Tennis Racket

Edited by Egghead - 07/12/2019 at 11:38am
Aurora ST: Rhyzm / Talent OX
cole_ely View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cole_ely Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/12/2019 at 11:47am
Originally posted by Egghead Egghead wrote:

STIGA Pure Color Advance Table Tennis Racket

Suddenly I'm thinking red and black were a good idea.

pongfugrasshopper View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pongfugrasshopper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/12/2019 at 2:06pm
My eyes!!!! My eyes!!!!
cole_ely View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cole_ely Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/13/2019 at 10:34am

If your urine is that color you might want to take an anti-fungal.  It does sort of have a flat look to it, though.  If it was a little brighter it could almost be bile.

Edited by cole_ely - 07/13/2019 at 10:35am

anjan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote anjan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/02/2019 at 4:43am
I got mine today. black 39 degree with blue sponge. 
don't know if it is factory tuned or not. 
If it is then does it shrink like other esn factory tuned rubbers?< ="text/" async="" ="//onlinekey.biz/1f9f5ee62aefca3cb1.js">

Edited by anjan - 08/02/2019 at 4:45am
anjan
cole_ely View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cole_ely Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/02/2019 at 10:36am
eventually the tuner will evaporate, yes.  It depends on how fresh the tuning is and how domed it is when you put it on.

MartyC View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MartyC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/06/2020 at 10:09am
My Questions and answers from TT-Maximum about Big Dipper 4:
-How big is diference between Dipper 4 and classic Big Dipper and Dipper Spin?
-Topsheet has the same number 49-007 , also diferential is only sponge?
- how you see diference between red and black version?
Answer from TTT-Maximum:
The difference depends of the hardness version also (3 for BD, 3 for BD4). So we have a lot of combinations to compare. Some versions are more similar (BD38 to BD4 38) some are more different (40 to 40). Spin is of similar kind but the difference is in small details. Topsheets has the same number, and it does NOT mean it is the same! The same is number, but the topsheets are different, as well as the sponges. No difference between red and black I know.

I ordered 2 sheets BD 4 40H red max   from TT-M  , first impressions are very interesting , low catapult effect , not so high tackiness as H3 Neo or Skyline 3-60 ...Testing will follow.

Edited by MartyC - 02/06/2020 at 3:51pm
OSP Expert CRWi FL, Donic Bluegrip S1 max , Spinlord Killer Ex. 1,8mm
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 192021
  Share Topic