Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login
tabletennis11.com

How to Beat a Tibhar DTects Pushblocker

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
bayttplayer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bayttplayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/22/2014 at 8:37pm
there's many way play with LP, find your own way by play more with them..
when you get used to LP, No-Spin, heavy-Spin, whatever shots will work.
Just like the video General Specific post.
Is not because of high serve works..Is because they are in different level...the other guy reads LP spin well.
Innerforce-ZLC FL + H3 + T80

Sponsored Links

Speedplay View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Speedplay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/24/2014 at 11:38am
Originally posted by bbkon bbkon wrote:

never said the player never improved so i think there is more than a way to beat that player, i think i need to play slower, feed him a slow loop to the fh and then a slow loop to the bh, btw he covers all the table with his bh

If this is true, then make sure to play him deep to his bh, preferably light top spin, make him feel comfortable in that corner, then attack wide to his fh.

As a sp player, you should already have the advantage against a pushblocker, cause sp is probably the worst thing to play against when trying to play a pushblocking game.
The holy grail
bbkon View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bbkon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/25/2014 at 2:18pm
Originally posted by Speedplay Speedplay wrote:

never said the player never improved so i think there is more than a way to beat that player, i think i need to play slower, feed him a slow loop to the fh and then a slow loop to the bh, btw he covers all the table with his bh

If this is true, then make sure to play him deep to his bh, preferably light top spin, make him feel comfortable in that corner, then attack wide to his fh.

As a sp player, you should already have the advantage against a pushblocker, cause sp is probably the worst thing to play against when trying to play a pushblocking game.

this player use his BH in both corners, i dont know what should be called BH, left corner of the table?..i ve been beating him some months ago just overpowering him but he s playing lower balls now and i m afraid to attack

Edited by bbkon - 09/25/2014 at 2:19pm
BH-Man View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BH-Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/25/2014 at 5:46pm
Get a ball you can predict, spin it heavy and medium high to his BH corner. If he doesn't mistake the block, you will get a ball to rip.
Korea Foreign Table Tennis Club
Search for us on Facebook: koreaforeignttc
bbkon View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bbkon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/25/2014 at 9:08pm
Originally posted by BH-Man BH-Man wrote:

Get a ball you can predict, spin it heavy and medium high to his BH corner. If he doesn't mistake the block, you will get a ball to rip.

ok i will try, ITOH you've played or maybe you know a korean cpen short pips player?  you mentioned in a posting? can you tell me about him?
BH-Man View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BH-Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/25/2014 at 10:25pm

ok i will try, ITOH you've played or maybe you know a korean cpen short pips player?  you mentioned in a posting? can you tell me about him?

Haha, I think we are talking about Jay Lee, a Korean dude who goes to Boston TTC in Medford.

He plays C-Pen with different bats. Mostly it is a combination of thin sponged LP / OX LP, but sometimes he breaks out bats with OX MP / OX LP or thin inverted / OX LP.

His USATT level is around 2100ish, but he is more capable for sure.

Ironically, Jay Lee says that players like him really like it when you give them spin. On a few levels, I think that is right. The more a player is confused by how spin reacts on an LP rubber used by a player with good timing and soft hands, the more he is confused by what comes back. Jay also adds his own level of HOT SAUCE to teh ball. (That means pace) Jay will take the ball off the bounce and hit. He blocks, but only when opponent overpressures him or hits something slow he can bloke poke at a sever angle to get you off your rocker. Jay is mostly a counterdriving attacker, but will dumb it down and block more if it troubles a player, why take chances?

Heavy spin deep to the BH corner troubles a LOT of players, even inverted players. With LP, it is downright difficult to counter attack a deep heavy spun ball. Mostly the shot is blocked. At best, the LP player can use some hand pressure magic and wipe off some spin and give back a deader ball than it looks. OX LP player will not be able to apply much time pressure from that shot, he has to omit the hot sauce on that ball to stay consistent. heavy spin is troublesome and the block can go too long, either way, it will go long and slow - no better ball for an attacking player to anticipate and attack aggressively with pace to the FH corner for a winner.

Jay makes his money in several ways. On serve, he can still generate at least light to medium spin and you still have to read it. He is good at short and halflong serves, sometimes he serves dead and long and dares you to open strong. You often mis-read his serve and play it safe on the return. Often, such a safe return is not placed very well or at least the depth is not deep near endline just to keep it in play. Jay will make a counter attack right off the bounce as fast as he can keep it on the tabel deep. Sometimes, he leaves it half depth and a little high to dare you to over-aggressive attack it without reading it right, which he gets a lot of points from errors that way.

You try to pwoer loop right away, he likes that. He can block and counter hit dead fast deep shots that do not have a ton of spin. If it is fast and spinny, he bump blocks it where you have the most problems continuing the attack. He can hang in there on bang bang fast exchanges where both players are basically slapping it fast.

Of course, if you try to make your push underspin a little heavy and he counters it, all that does is give him more ability to add hot sauce pace and still land it.

Jay has good footwork, he can step around, you wouldn't know he is 50ish and drinks beer / talks (subtle) trash. He is a riot, he will play with anyone and gives fits to the macho offensive attacking crowd. He can have trouble vs some of the unorthidox crowd, but he figures it out soon enough.

To win vs Jay, you really got to play 2200 level, it's that simple. You can try all day to do what is supposed to work - keep it low, lay off the spin, real low and short or real low and deep, maybe real heavy and deep until he misreads and gives you a little long high ball to go apeshyt on. You can try those good advice things vs him, but if your allround game and ability to read spin, anticipate, be in position, and take the right risks... if you cannot do that at his 2200 level, you can call it a night. All you will be doing is holding the tail of the monkey.
BH-Man View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BH-Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/25/2014 at 10:40pm

This player uses his BH in both corners, i dont know what should be called BH, left corner of the table?..i ve been beating him some months ago just overpowering him but he s playing lower balls now and i m afraid to attack

Looking at that confession, I would say this player is prone to a medium heavy tospin serve down his FH line that he will block with his BH, the block will go long, maybe high if he misreads the spin, this is your chance for a fast loop to his now vacant BH corner or maybe even right back to where it came from as he may be bugging out in a hurry to get back to cover his BH corner. Making one of those shots is ALWAYS a fun one to do. Opponent knows he cannot get it and guessed wrong holding the wrong end to the monkey's tail.

If this opponent doesn't attack, maybe it is a good idea to give a dead ball kinda high, but deep, and also change up the spin from light to heavy, looks like you will get back a lot of long or high balls to tee off on.

problem might be that he has enough off an allround game with depth/height control to make it troublesome to do that like you want.

One way to cope with such an opponent (who doesn't attack) who keeps it low to make you wary of opening is to vary the spin on your underspin pushes. It is nice to make those go deep, but the deal is to change up the spin and make him read spin better. Unless he is way above your level, you will get some errors or at the very least some balls that are higher and more long than the opponent wants to give.
PingPongHolic10 View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PingPongHolic10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/25/2014 at 11:30pm

Haha, I think we are talking about Jay Lee, a Korean dude who goes to Boston TTC in Medford.

Too bad I didn't get to play against him when you guys were down here... =S  I'm sure he would have made me run laps on my side of the table just like what VictorK did to me...=)
My FS/FT

Member of Yinhe,OSP & Nexy Clan
BH-Man View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BH-Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/26/2014 at 1:36am
Hey PP Holic... He (Jay) came down one day later. It is good (or maybe too bad) Jay didn't make it to the Korean club when we were there. You put me and Jay and a Korean crowd in a Korean TT club and look out, it is going to be too much fun for a human to handle. I say that despite all the fun adventure You, Carl, and I had over there.

VictorK has more than one shot in his game, a very flexible player who can do you in any number of ways. He is also 1.5 - 2 levels a better player than either of us.

Jay is that level or better, and both of us have tools to win points and games vs him, but putting them all together to win a match vs him without too many errors or chances to him is a tall order for either of us.

The HEAVY spin loop (haha a heavy BH loop is BETTER) is one mean shot that has a minor chance of winning the point and a better chance to make a point winning attack.
bbkon View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bbkon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/26/2014 at 2:51am

Hey PP Holic... He (Jay) came down one day later. It is good (or maybe too bad) Jay didn't make it to the Korean club when we were there. You put me and Jay and a Korean crowd in a Korean TT club and look out, it is going to be too much fun for a human to handle. I say that despite all the fun adventure You, Carl, and I had over there.

VictorK has more than one shot in his game, a very flexible player who can do you in any number of ways. He is also 1.5 - 2 levels a better player than either of us.

Jay is that level or better, and both of us have tools to win points and games vs him, but putting them all together to win a match vs him without too many errors or chances to him is a tall order for either of us.

The HEAVY spin loop (haha a heavy BH loop is BETTER) is one mean shot that has a minor chance of winning the point and a better chance to make a point winning attack.

the thing i wanted to know about the korean guy its that he played with xtend po sometimes and moristo sp , i guess he had a better rank maybe we re talking about other korean guy
assiduous View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote assiduous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/26/2014 at 12:18pm
strategy helps, but if he is much higher rated than you, its not gona work.

My own strategy is when you get a good ball chop it very deep and with as much spin as you can to his LP side. Heavy and deep BACKspin comes back with no spin or even topspin. If you pushed it deep enough, his return will be kind of long too. And very often it will pop a little. Then I put everything I have in this ball and rip it. If it comes back, hold your horses and just make a safe push. Then look for a strong chop again, and rip whatever comes back.
puppy412 : Sorry man, I don't mean to sound disrespectful, but I know that more training will make me better, I don't need to come here to figure that out
Roger Stillabower View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roger Stillabower Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/26/2014 at 12:37pm
I play a guy in doubles that plays with Grass D tech ox on his b/h and he punches every thing with it. I find a very high top spin or a no spin works best, but when I serve to him I am going to try that high bounce no spin next time.
Shifter
Pushblocker View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pushblocker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/26/2014 at 2:11pm
The best strategy against any pushblocker is to play as little spin as possible unless you are going for the kill shot. Our control depends greatly on the amount of spin that our opponents produce. Long pips, even the grippiest ones do not produce a whole lot of spin themselves and if you don't spin into the pips, you will never get a lot of spin back. Furthermore, it is difficult to attack low or no spin balls with long pips, so any strategy that involves low spin will work well.
2010 Florida State Champion

Dr. Neubauer Firewall Plus Blade with DHS G666 1.5mm on forehand Giant Dragon Talon National Team OX on backhand
vvk1 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vvk1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/27/2014 at 7:00am
Not directly related to this particular topic, but anyone who wants to learn more about playing combination bat players should tune in to watch  Natalya Partyka v Amelie Solja live  now:

BH-Man View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BH-Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/27/2014 at 8:22pm
bbkon, there was a Korean dude on the Boston team 1500-1700 rating range who had SP on his BH with a shakehand bat. Prolly not this guy.

Do you mean my former club's J-Pen SP player that I used to occasionally post about, who is now Div 0 city level about 2250 or so USATT level?

He is on far side single sided J-Pen SP player, from 2010 Seungnam Div 3 natl finals.

NextLevel View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NextLevel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/27/2014 at 8:58pm
One of the juniors at my club beat Jay at the teams. The other lost. We have lots of pips players in Philly. My first coach was a long pips chopper.

His teacher, Bill Sharpe, who I never met, was the O60 US champion for many years in the 90s and had a major influence on Philly table tennis. He was short pips forehand, long pips backhand. A week before he gave up the ghost to cancer, he beat Barney Reed in his emaciated, terminal state. Old-timers ask me whether I knew him when they hear I am from Philly.
I like putting heavy topspin on the ball...
Cybershape Carbon
FH/BH: H3P 41D.
Lumberjack TT, not for lovers of beautiful strokes. No time to train...
bbkon View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bbkon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/29/2014 at 4:16am
Originally posted by Pushblocker Pushblocker wrote:

The best strategy against any pushblocker is to play as little spin as possible unless you are going for the kill shot. Our control depends greatly on the amount of spin that our opponents produce. Long pips, even the grippiest ones do not produce a whole lot of spin themselves and if you don't spin into the pips, you will never get a lot of spin back. Furthermore, it is difficult to attack low or no spin balls with long pips, so any strategy that involves low spin will work well.

i guess if this tips applies to tibhar dtects or any LP, IF i serve fast backspin will return like top?
ttTurkey View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ttTurkey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/29/2014 at 4:26am
+1 to the no spin balls. Also don't be scared of serving straight (i.e. no sidespin) heavy backspin to the LP, you know it is coming back as topspin. Sidespin serves are dangerous - they can come back all wobbly.

But by far the best suggestion I have if you are serious about getting better against pushblockers and/or LP players in general, and you don't have one to train against is this: buy a LP rubber and practice with it.

I remember having trouble against the nasty LP's that were legal in the early 90's. My practice partner and I bought a LP rubber and we practised with it. We used it probably an hour once a week (not enough to affect your normal game, but enough to learn how to play with it).

I find that nothing teaches you how to play against a certain rubber and what balls are effective against that rubber, than playing with it yourself.

Edited by ttTurkey - 09/29/2014 at 4:28am
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pushblocker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/29/2014 at 9:32am

i guess if this tips applies to tibhar dtects or any LP, IF i serve fast backspin will return like top?

Depending on the pip, it will return dead ball or light to moderat topspin. DTecS has most reversal, so you'll probably get the most topspin from a DtecS.. It also depends on HOW the opponent blocks it. The earlier the opponent blocks the ball, the more topspin will be on it. The stroke can also make a difference. If the pips players moves up the blade during contact, he will get more topspin and if he cuts it down like chopping, it'll likely be more like a dead ball on the return.. On a sideswipe return, it could be either.

Dr. Neubauer Firewall Plus Blade with DHS G666 1.5mm on forehand Giant Dragon Talon National Team OX on backhand
bbkon View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bbkon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/29/2014 at 11:52am

Depending on the pip, it will return dead ball or light to moderat topspin. DTecS has most reversal, so you'll probably get the most topspin from a DtecS.. It also depends on HOW the opponent blocks it. The earlier the opponent blocks the ball, the more topspin will be on it. The stroke can also make a difference. If the pips players moves up the blade during contact, he will get more topspin and if he cuts it down like chopping, it'll likely be more like a dead ball on the return.. On a sideswipe return, it could be either.

Cool tip, why  have you stopped playing with Dtects?
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pushblocker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/29/2014 at 12:25pm

Cool tip, why  have you stopped playing with Dtects?

Tibhar changed the pip length and rubber mix on the rubber. About 3 to 4 years ago, some players in germany got disqualified for using a untreated Tibhar Grass DtecS because the pips exceeded the 2.0 mm length (OX pips may not exceed 2 mm in length including the thickness of the basesheet). Turns out that Tibhar's quality control was not too good and some of their rubbers were 2.03. to 2.11 mm thick. This caused Tibhar to reduce the size of the pips as also their rubber mix. Their pips length went from about 1.65 mm (with a .35mm base sheet) to 1.50 mm and it's not clearly below the 2.00 mm mark. However, the properties of the rubber changed significantly, especially when blocking powerful loops. On the "old" Dtecs, it was able to block short against hard hits.. With the shorter DTecS, the ball will bottom out at the base sheet and go long.
I went to Talon as Talon has very similar pips structure than DtecS but longer pips.  Talon comes in at about 1.70 mm pips length with a 0.30 mm topsheet, coming in at exactly 2.00 mm. 
What matters when blocking with long pips at a high level is on how effective the rubber can "brake" the ball when blocking powerful loops.. With Talon, I can block the hardest hits short provided that I can get my hands on the ball.. With the new Dtecs, it would always go long :(

P.S. If Tibhar would've just reduced the thickness of the basesheet instead, it would've been much better. However, life expectency of the rubber would've been decreased that way but properties would've been a lot better.. Longer pips on thinner base sheet causes the pips to be more flexible.

Edited by Pushblocker - 09/29/2014 at 12:28pm

mts388 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mts388 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/29/2014 at 1:36pm
When I play a LP'er OX I never serve sidespin.  I almost always serve a very low,  fast ball with as much backspin as I can deep into their pips.  I know I'm getting no spin to topspin back.  I then hit their return as hard as I can to their hitting elbow or wide to their inverted.  My intent is to end the rally with that hit.  If the ball comes back I will push it back to their pips and drive it hard again.  My feeling is that the longer rallies favor the LP'er so I try to end them as quick as I can. 
bbkon View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bbkon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/29/2014 at 1:41pm

bbkon, there was a Korean dude on the Boston team 1500-1700 rating range who had SP on his BH with a shakehand bat. Prolly not this guy.

Do you mean my former club's J-Pen SP player that I used to occasionally post about, who is now Div 0 city level about 2250 or so USATT level?

He is on far side single sided J-Pen SP player, from 2010 Seungnam Div 3 natl finals.

i recall it was a guy that was very fast and played with yasaka xtend po pips.not sure if he s the same guy never saw him before, but you said like it was a player that could hit a lot of forehands
BH-Man View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BH-Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/30/2014 at 10:50am
My former club ex-ace (he moved to another club) kept changing his FH SP rubber and prolly used Extend at one time. The J-Pen guy in the vid is prolly the dude then and now, he is easily a full level better player. He was an elite junior TT athlete in middle school, but left TT in HS started again after college.
qpskfec View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote qpskfec Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/30/2014 at 11:17am
Originally posted by mts388 mts388 wrote:

When I play a LP'er OX I never serve sidespin.  I almost always serve a very low,  fast ball with as much backspin as I can deep into their pips.  I know I'm getting no spin to topspin back.  I then hit their return as hard as I can to their hitting elbow or wide to their inverted.  My intent is to end the rally with that hit.  If the ball comes back I will push it back to their pips and drive it hard again.  My feeling is that the longer rallies favor the LP'er so I try to end them as quick as I can. 

I do the opposite against pushblockers who do not attack well.

The longer the point, the more I get used to their pips, the easier it is to attack. Longer points favor me.
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pushblocker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/30/2014 at 1:08pm
Originally posted by qpskfec qpskfec wrote:

The longer the point, the more I get used to their pips, the easier it is to attack. Longer points favor me.

It really depends on what playing level a pushblocker plays.. This is a style with very few players above 2100 level.. I personally try to have a lot of variation of pace and placement which makes it difficult for most opponents to get a playing rhythm against my style.

bbkon View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bbkon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/30/2014 at 1:25pm

My former club ex-ace (he moved to another club) kept changing his FH SP rubber and prolly used Extend at one time. The J-Pen guy in the vid is prolly the dude then and now, he is easily a full level better player. He was an elite junior TT athlete in middle school, but left TT in HS started again after college.
so is he using still xtend PO? have you talked to him recently?
BH-Man View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BH-Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/30/2014 at 7:30pm
I talk to him only on Kakao Talk App, a Korean texting app. When I left Korea a year ago, this dude was ALWAYS for the last two years trying out new combinations of blade and SP rubbers. He had him a different J-Pen extra and a C-Pen one too. Always changing out a different SP rubber every week or tow to tryout. Where he got these rubbers, who knows.

His default blade and rubbers were an ancient Yasaka thin carbon J-Pen blade and sponged SP from Yasaka, Extend PO. His game was centered upon controlling the ball close to the table with a powerful step around finish to anything you gave him he wanted to go off on, he could also drift back and counter landing it deep and not so spinny. Had variation on serves and a great 3rd ball finish you had to guess since he could open or close wrist suddenly right before impact.
qpskfec View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote qpskfec Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/01/2014 at 11:09am

Originally posted by qpskfec qpskfec wrote:

It really depends on what playing level a pushblocker plays.. This is a style with very few players above 2100 level.. I personally try to have a lot of variation of pace and placement which makes it difficult for most opponents to get a playing rhythm against my style.

Agreed. I haven't played any pushblockers with your variation. Most LP people I play are not at your level. I have played roundrobin once or twice, but he attacks with the fh, so tactics would have to change.
BH-Man View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BH-Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/01/2014 at 9:22pm
Hehe QP, Yup.

The entire idea and tactic of "playing it safe" and "waiting for a good/better chance to attack" gets that world violently turned upside down and thrown out the window / smashed the window on its way going out by a willing and ready combo player with a fearsome FH attack I would say.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic