Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login
tabletennis11.com

Camera for record matches

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
CalibraTT View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CalibraTT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Camera for record matches
    Posted: 09/21/2014 at 6:10pm
Hello, could you recommend a camera to record matches. Price not more $ 700, important option for me, slow motion and good regulation, and strong battery. Do you have any types?
Blade: Liu Shiwen FL
Fh: Victas v22
Bh: Victas v15 extra
Sponsored Links

DreiZ View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DreiZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/21/2014 at 7:48pm
Sony HDR-PJ810/B is a great one slightly out of your price range but if you can find it under a discount it does some great recording.

I have the previous model of the equivalent and the optical image stabilization is great even without tripod recording.

Sony HDR-PJ540 is a step below of this one. In your price range.

links:

HRD-PJ810/B

HRD-PJ540

*fixed links

Edited by DreiZ - 09/21/2014 at 7:59pm
Ovtcharov Innerforce ALC 85g
FH/BH: Glayzer 09C 2.1mm
USATT: 1725
viva View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote viva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/21/2014 at 8:51pm
Originally posted by CalibraTT CalibraTT wrote:

Hello, could you recommend a camera to record matches. Price not more $ 700, important option for me, slow motion and good regulation, and strong battery. Do you have any types?

Buy a Cannon t3i a wide angle lens and a tripod its got good video capabilities and much cheaper than 700. Camcorder's are great but why buy one when you can get a decent camera that will do exact same thing for a lot less.
Just my 2 cents.
DreiZ View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DreiZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/21/2014 at 9:40pm
Originally posted by viva viva wrote:

Originally posted by CalibraTT CalibraTT wrote:

Buy a Cannon t3i a wide angle lens and a tripod its got good video capabilities and much cheaper than 700. Camcorder's are great but why buy one when you can get a decent camera that will do exact same thing for a lot less.
Just my 2 cents.

that's actually a good idea too if you want a good camera for picture quality. Just make sure to buy a good sturdy tripod to hold the wide angle lens.
Ovtcharov Innerforce ALC 85g
FH/BH: Glayzer 09C 2.1mm
USATT: 1725
CalibraTT View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CalibraTT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/22/2014 at 3:36am
So yes, thank you for the sugestions, at the moment the camera for pictures I have, I am interested in purchasing a typical cam for record types I like Sony, but whether on account of the projector in this price, not better JVC or Panasonic?
CalibraTT View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CalibraTT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/22/2014 at 4:06pm
Okay, I chose 3 models 3 companies with similar shelves I would ask you to help me find the best, remembering that I care about the slow motion function, good stability and good battery life.

PANASONIC HC-V750EP 

JVC GZ-GX1BEU

SONY HDR-PJ530E

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic