Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

is it confirmed chinese players boost rubbers?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5678>
Author
roundrobin View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roundrobin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/17/2017 at 1:14pm

Edited by roundrobin - 09/19/2017 at 6:28pm
Sponsored Links

Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roundrobin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/17/2017 at 1:23pm

HuLimei View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HuLimei Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/17/2017 at 2:57pm
Originally posted by berndt_mann berndt_mann wrote:

Samson Dubina on Boosting, YouTube:

And this matters because???

I mean at least get cite someone relevant to the sport like LGL and not some random "man of integrity" you just happened to come across.
berndt_mann View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote berndt_mann Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/17/2017 at 4:00pm
Originally posted by HuLimei HuLimei wrote:

And this matters because???

I mean at least get cite someone relevant to the sport like LGL and not some random "man of integrity" you just happened to come across.

Who is Samson?  (www. samsondubina.com)

A picture of Samson

Coach Samson Dubina is a US National Team Coach and recently was named at the USATT Technology Coach of the Year
So how did he start....

Samson started table tennis at age 12 in Canton, Ohio at a local church then progressed to the Canton Table Tennis Club at the YWCA. Four years later, his game saw huge improvements under the instruction of coach Carl Hardin. He then continued sharpening his skills as a training partner for the Olympic team of Canada from 2004-2007. In recent years, Samson has achieved many titles while traveling to Europe, Asia, and throughout North America competing in nearly 400 tournaments over the last 20 years. Currently Samson is training, competing in tournaments, coaching the top players in the state of Ohio, and is now coaching the top players in America as a US National Team Coach.

Samson's Titles and Achievements

• Currently the #1 Player in Ohio & Previous Ranked #3 in the US
  • 2016 & 2017 US National Team Coach
  • 2015 & 2016 USATT Technology Coach of the Year
  • 2015 US National Men's Singles Champion over thirty
  • 2015 US National Men's Singles 8's Finalist
  • 2013 US National Men's Singles Champion over thirty
  • 2009 US Nationals Men's Singles Finalist
  • 2008 US Nationals Mixed Doubles Champion
  • 2009 US National Men's Team Member
  • US Representative - Final Olympic Qualification
  • US World Collegiate Team Leader
  • US Junior Olympic Gold Medalist
  • 5 x Ohio Men's Singles Champion
  • 2 x Quebec Circuit Champion
  • 2 x Ohio Men's Doubles Champion
  • 2 x US National Men's Singles Quarterfinalist
  • 2 x US National Doubles Quarterfinalist
  • 2 x Canada Cup Team Semifinalist
  • 2x Millcreek Open Champion
  • Toronto Open Champion
  • 4 x Championship Four-Star Tournament Finalist
  • Highest USATT Rating 2619
  • Former Training Partner for the Canadian Olympic Team
  • US National Mixed Doubles Finalist
  • World Championship Doubles — Top 128
  • Arnold Classic Champion
  • Currently Ranked US #5 in Hardbat
  • Ohio's #1 Player for 14 Consecutive Years
  • ITTF Trickshot Competitor
  • World Ranked
  • USATT Junior Advisory Committee Member
  • Sponsored by Newgy, Nittaku, and Paddle Palace
  • ITTF Level II Certified Coach
  • USATT Coach
  • USATT Umpire
  • USATT Certified Referee
  • Current Occupation: Professional Coach/Athlete

• And who are you, HuLimei?  According to your Members Profile, you are a six-year old child barely a half-decade from toilet training.

• Edited by berndt_mann - 09/17/2017 at 4:02pm
    bmann1942
    Setup: Mark Bellamy Master Craftsman blade, British Leyland hard rubber
    rocketman222 View Drop Down
    Gold Member
    Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rocketman222 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/17/2017 at 4:01pm
    Originally posted by roundrobin roundrobin wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4HdWGPV62qs

I have known Samson Dubina.  I have practiced with Samson Dubina at the Canton, Ohio Table Tennis club when Samson was a junior.  He is a player, and a man, of integrity.  

Watch this six minute long video clip.

Ok, I watched it. Where is the evidence that players boosted illegally? He did not make a testament that he witnessed them boosting with banned substance (were they simply gluing the legally boosted/tuned rubber on a blade or actually performing "boosting"), which is required in a court of law.

*Interesting comments below the video.

Comments are the best part of the video!
    Gold Member
    Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote berndt_mann Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/17/2017 at 4:59pm
    (Baal)  

My professional friend played in Europe in a pretty high league.  He is actually a player that some people here would recognize but I am not going to "out" him for boosting.

His secret fluid was Dandoy, but maybe their is something better now.  He never mentioned treating the top sheet though.

Edited by Baal - 11/15/2012 at 12:30am

Edited by berndt_mann - 09/17/2017 at 5:11pm
    bmann1942
    Baal View Drop Down
    Forum Moderator
    Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/17/2017 at 6:07pm
    And so Berndt? Wjat is your point? One that you havent already made?
    Gold Member
    Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote berndt_mann Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/17/2017 at 6:55pm
    Originally posted by Baal Baal wrote:

And so Berndt? Wjat is your point? One that you havent already made?

My point, which I have yet to make, is simply this.  Did your friend, a professional table tennis player who used (and if he is still playing, maybe still uses) a boosting oil (Dandoy) inform you as to whether or not other table tennis players, including but not restricted to members of the Chinese National Team, were also using "secret" fluids to fine tune their rubbers to a finely tuned, but impermissible under the ITTF rules as of 2012 and the present ITTF rules of 2017,  but illegal four octaves and a perfect fourth above middle C pitch?Shocked

Shocked?  Well no, not hardly.
    bmann1942
    Baal View Drop Down
    Forum Moderator
    Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/17/2017 at 6:57pm
    Yes. He said everyone in the professional league he played in at that time applied their own booster. That was a European league. That was several years ago. No readon to think anything has changed.

I don't think he could have first hand knowledge about CNT.
    Fulanodetal View Drop Down
    Gold Member
    Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fulanodetal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/17/2017 at 7:13pm
    ""As for the suggestion that the rules don't apply to non-ITTF tour players, that's nonsense.  We all play to 11 points; we alternate serves after every two points; we all have one red and one black rubber.  We are as bound by the rules as any professional.  If you're not following the ITTF's rules then you're not playing table tennis."

Your stupid words, not mine!!

Again, not everyone is bound by the ittf, not all games are bound to the ittf. Like I said, I know some ppl still play to 21. And they do not toss the ball. What are you gonna do about it?!? I can't do a thing about it. Go ahead and try doing something. It would be fun to watch.

FdT

Edited by Fulanodetal - 09/17/2017 at 7:13pm
    Gold Member
    Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote berndt_mann Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/17/2017 at 7:22pm
    (roundrobin, OOAK Table Tennis Forum, 2011)

Well, you just gave me the textbook definition of "hypocrites". This is why I'd prefer to take Pushblocker's side when he's accused of "cheating". I detest hypocrites more than anything, as they are infected by the incurable disease of delusional sense of superiority. Boosting silently by many inverted players is just as bad or worse than Olivier publicly bragging about his low friction long pips, but where is the outcry? Again, I hate hypocrites...

Someone needs to shine a light on these cockroaches. :^) Cheating is cheating. ;)
    bmann1942
    ttTurkey View Drop Down
    Silver Member
    Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ttTurkey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/17/2017 at 7:53pm
    This is a simple variation of the prisoners' dilemma. Any top player cannot be sure whether or not the other top players are boosting, so he boosts to ensure that he is not at a disadvantage. The first person to boost gains an advantage, the rest are simply preventing a disadvantage.

On top of this, the boosting cannot be detected and there are no health risks so a top player would have to be a muppet or a saint not to boost. Think of steroids in sprinting. There are serious health risks and a chance of getting caught (we know this because some people do get caught, what we don't know is how many take steriods and don't get caught). Imagine how many sprinters would not be taking steroids if they were undetectable and did not pose any health dangers? About none? 
    ttTurkey View Drop Down
    Silver Member
    Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ttTurkey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/17/2017 at 7:56pm
    This part is pure speculation on my part. It's interesting that Boll and Mizutani have been the loudest two opponents of boosters. Both were at one time promoted in their respective countries and elsewhere as the player to break the Chinese dominance at the big events, and both have peaked a little short of that.

Perhaps it is easier for them to rationalise this in their own minds by blaming it on boosters, rather than accepting that the top Chinese were that little bit better than them.
    Baal View Drop Down
    Forum Moderator
    Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/17/2017 at 7:59pm
    Berndt, I know that most professional players use rubbers with a boosting agent, either applied by the player, a coach, or specially done by the factory. I think nearly all do, maybe even the ones who protest loudly. I have never suggested otherwise. So don't try for a second to tar me with that brush.

I have said repeatedly that I just don't care at all that people boost! That is why I asked what is your point?

And apparentlyWeikert doesn't care either, so ITTF should just modify the rule to match what they actually measure -- VOCs and thickness.

I already pointed out the problem with the rule as written now, which is that everything is illegal. Also the history of the rule, coming as it did from an ITTF administration widely regarded itself as dishonest and corrupt.

This rule is idiotic, but it doesn't affect my enjoyment of the sport.

Edit added:  I just watched the Dubina video.  He in fact says the same thing.  He says the rule should match what they really measure.  

Baal View Drop Down
    Forum Moderator
    Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/17/2017 at 8:07pm
    I am not a fan of the ITTF!!!!!

I am a fan of table tennis, especially all the great players of my lifetime that I have been able to see. Bengtsson, Johansson, Surbek, Waldner, Gatien, Persson, KLH, WLQ, ML. Also Zhang Yining, and many others. The matches we watch are incredible feats of athleticism and skill, and in my view, the game continues to evolve and players are getting better.

I suppose I admire the players of the 30s for their accomplishments but I have no emotional connection to that era.  I am one of the oldest posters here, and by the time I started playing tournaments, inverted rubber was already what every top player used and hardbat was an anachronism.

Now if you don't share that love for our sport, and clearly you don't, really WTF are you doing here except trolling? That is a serious question. So far the answer for a long time now has been "nothing". That cannot be the answer much longer.

By the way, in case anyone wonders how I can hold such views (liking to watch Ma Long vs FZD but not liking the ITTF), soccer is the most popular sport in the world by far, but who in their right mind admires FIFA? Or the IOC? Or the NFL owners?
    Premier Member
    Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roundrobin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/17/2017 at 8:17pm

Gold Member
    Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote berndt_mann Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/17/2017 at 11:02pm
    The subject discussed is do the pros boost?
    Boll, Mizutani claim they boost when they choose to do't.
    The rules say you can't use boosting oils,
    But who cares about rules, if the sport it spoils?

Baal claims he doesn't care one way or another
    To which I reply, okay but oh brother!
    roundrobin says I just write about harbat (sic:  hardbat?)
    And I'm a bestie of Ed Ball's, and that's where it's at.

For the record, I haven't seen Ed Ball in years,
    So calm down, rr, take a chill pill for your fears.
    I haven't written about "drive-by" pong in a while,
    So if you say that I have, say so with a smile.

And if today's pong sets your hearts on fire,
    Stop and think for a moment just what you admire.

Edited by berndt_mann - 09/17/2017 at 11:03pm
    bmann1942
    Premier Member
    Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roundrobin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/17/2017 at 11:15pm

Edited by roundrobin - 09/19/2017 at 6:29pm
    Gold Member
    Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fulanodetal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/18/2017 at 10:05am
    "The subject discussed is do the pros boost?
    Boll, Mizutani claim they boost when they choose to do't.
    The rules say you can't use boosting oils,
    But who cares about rules, if the sport it spoils?"

Actually, the topic is: is it confirmed the chinese players boost their rubbers.

Answer, it's alleged but not confirmed. Second hand accounts are not testable evidence. The  ITTF has not confirmed it either not for a lack of trying.

FdT
    bard romance View Drop Down
    Gold Member
    Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bard romance Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/18/2017 at 10:33am
    Y'all are crazy. Pro players boost. All this talk about testable evidence in a court of law is laugh out loud funny, do you want someone to take a video of a player boosting their rubber so that they can post it to the internet? Not really sure what the point of this thread is at this point but yeah pro players boost because they feel (and oftentimes do) need to. I liked the poster who mentioned that all the holier-than-thou people here should check themselves next time they jaywalk or burn a CD. Do ya'll get so indignant when you see someone doing that? If so I'd love to hear more. 
    Baal View Drop Down
    Forum Moderator
    Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/18/2017 at 10:51am
    I suspect that at the start the OP wanted to know what is the most potent booster he could try (based on the third comment in the thread, on 05FX), and from there it spun in its predictable directions -- as with every other boosting thread.  Of course, if that is the case, we don't know if the OP would ever use it in tournament or if he plays tournaments, or what.  But he has not returned to the thread since.  I can't blame him.
    Gold Member
    Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fulanodetal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/18/2017 at 10:57am
    Bard, its not that I think they don't boost. I have a feeling they do as well. But the topic here is "IS IT CONFIRMED"...and that's where the issue of testable evidence comes in. If that is too hard for you to understand then tough. I don't have time to go get some crayons to explain it to you.

FdT

Edited by Fulanodetal - 09/18/2017 at 1:06pm
    Gold Member
    Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bard romance Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/18/2017 at 11:10am
    Originally posted by Fulanodetal Fulanodetal wrote:

Bard, its not that I dont think they don't boost. I have a feeling they do as well. But the topic here is "IS IT CONFIRMED"...and that's where the issue of testable evidence comes in. If that is too hard for you to understand then tough. I don't have time to go get some crayons to explain it to you.

FdT

Your tough guy post comes off as forced and is pretty funny in light of the fact that you do, in fact, have time to explain given how active you've been on this thread. Anyways, my post wasn't directed at you, but, perhaps you misunderstood it so let me clarify. It is confirmed that pros boost because I and many others have seen it with our own eyes and you could easily get first hand accounts if you really wanted. Someone mentioned that Kristian Karlsson made an internet post to this effect somewhere. 

So if you guys really want an answer to your question like normal people then there it is, move on with your life. But I don't suspect this is the case. It seems you wish to keep on playing pretend judge, so then continue with your hypothetical court case over table tennis booster. Please let me know if Karlsson's testimony would hold up in a court of table tennis booster law, I don't know I'm not a lawyer. I'm also sure I could find pictures on social media connecting pro players and booster, or I could go over to some coach's house and show you endless bottles of booster and rubbers drying but you seem like the type of guy that would say that it's just a room decoration and wouldn't implicate the player at all. So, as I said, for the people who actually wanted an answer to their question, there it is, I'll let the rest of y'all play your hypothetical game. Let me know if you need a gavel as a prop. 

icontek View Drop Down
    Premier Member
    Premier Member
    This is FPS Doug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote icontek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/18/2017 at 11:37am
    Boosting rubbers is like going 10mph over the speed limit on the highway.

Lawbreakers all; and you know the fine if you get caught.

The reason I make that comparison, is simply this:

If you are on the highway with ten cars, and they are all doing 10mph hour in a group, the police will likely ignore you.

Similarly, in a group of players using equipment of similar speed and spin (boosted or unboosted) you may be ignored.

But if you stand out (your speed is noticeably higher than the group) you are more likely to be punished.

far more interesting than this "do pros boost" argument is the 'players rights' argument.

Does a player have a right to take a $5 sheet of rubber and treat it with a VOC-free booster and make it play like a $30 sheet of rubber?

Did you notice that I didn't say "like a $65 sheet of rubber?"

US1260.RC1042 . OSP Virtuoso AC: PK50 + R42
    Premier Member
    Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roundrobin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/18/2017 at 1:04pm
    Originally posted by bard romance bard romance wrote:

Your tough guy post comes off as forced and is pretty funny in light of the fact that you do, in fact, have time to explain given how active you've been on this thread. Anyways, my post wasn't directed at you, but, perhaps you misunderstood it so let me clarify. It is confirmed that pros boost because I and many others have seen it with our own eyes and you could easily get first hand accounts if you really wanted. Someone mentioned that Kristian Karlsson made an internet post to this effect somewhere. 

So if you guys really want an answer to your question like normal people then there it is, move on with your life. But I don't suspect this is the case. It seems you wish to keep on playing pretend judge, so then continue with your hypothetical court case over table tennis booster. Please let me know if Karlsson's testimony would hold up in a court of table tennis booster law, I don't know I'm not a lawyer. I'm also sure I could find pictures on social media connecting pro players and booster, or I could go over to some coach's house and show you endless bottles of booster and rubbers drying but you seem like the type of guy that would say that it's just a room decoration and wouldn't implicate the player at all. So, as I said, for the people who actually wanted an answer to their question, there it is, I'll let the rest of y'all play your hypothetical game. Let me know if you need a gavel as a prop. 

I am sorry, that is just soooo incredibly lame. You have zero idea how courts interpret laws in the real world. Zero. Go ahead and gather all the evidence from third-party eyewitness accounts and social media to charge and convict an ITTF player of self-boosting. And while you are at it, go ahead and confiscate all the "endless bottles of boosters and rubber drying" you found at a pro's house and tell the judge about it and see how far you will get. Or you can keep living in your "normal people" world and be your own judge, jury and executioner. Luckily the actual courts are not staffed with people who think like you; they are actually trained to do their job. 
    Gold Member
    Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bard romance Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/18/2017 at 1:11pm

Originally posted by bard romance bard romance wrote:

I am sorry, that is just soooo incredibly lame. You have zero idea how courts interpret laws in the real world. Zero. Go ahead and gather all the evidence from third-party eyewitness accounts and social media to charge and convict an ITTF player of self-boosting. And while you are at it, go ahead and confiscate all the "endless bottles of boosters and rubber drying" you found at a pro's house and tell the judge about it and see how far you will get. Or you can keep living in your "normal people" world and be your own judge, jury and executioner. Luckily the actual courts are not staffed with people who think like you; they are actually trained to do their job. 

Correct. I am not a lawyer, and I no interest in applying the law to the use of table tennis boosters as that is inane. Unfortunately you missed the point entirely. The point you seem to be missing is that I don't care in the least about people boosting, so I won't do any of that stuff that you mentioned. I find it laughable that you've taken such an innocuous subject to the level of libel and court cases, lmao. I'm glad you've taken your fantasy table tennis booster court case to the next level in your head, let me know how the proceedings go.

Edited by bard romance - 09/18/2017 at 1:12pm
    Premier Member
    Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roundrobin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/18/2017 at 1:14pm
    The only fantasy I see is your claim that you know for sure you are right.
    Gold Member
    Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bard romance Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/18/2017 at 1:16pm

The only fantasy I see is your claim that you know for sure you are right.

So you are saying that I am hallucinating the bottles of table tennis booster that I see being used by high level players? Got it. I'll get that checked out. 
    Gold Member
    Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fulanodetal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/18/2017 at 1:18pm
    "confirmed" and "alleged" are two different things bard.

if Kristian Karlsson has made a video proclaiming he boosts( link?) then that may count as an account of him boosting. It does not prove others do. It doesn't even prove he does. Unless he is doing it in the video. He can't speak for OTHERS.

Again, sure I dont doubt some pros boost their rackets. Or even the majority. But the use of language is important. "CONFIRMED" means it is PROVEN. Otherwise we are back to Inquisition times when all you needed was an accusation without evidence end up tied to a stick and being burned to a crisp. We have evolved since then.

so the answer is a BIG FAT NO. It is not confirmed.

FdT

As far as the gable goes, yes send me one, I'll use it as long as you are wearing your clown shoes.
    Gold Member
    Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bard romance Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/18/2017 at 1:26pm
    Originally posted by Fulanodetal Fulanodetal wrote:

"confirmed" and "alleged" are two different things bard.

if Kristian Karlsson has made a video proclaiming he boosts( link?) then that may count as an account of him boosting. It does not prove others do. It doesn't even prove he does. Unless he is doing it in the video. He can't speak for OTHERS.

Again, sure I dont doubt some pros boost their rackets. Or even the majority. But the use of language is important. "CONFIRMED" means it is PROVEN. Otherwise we are back to Inquisition times when all you needed was an accusation without evidence end up tied to a stick and being burned to a crisp. We have evolved since then.

so the answer is a BIG FAT NO. It is not confirmed.

FdT

As far as the gable goes, yes send me one, I'll use it as long as you are wearing your clown shoes.

There are two groups of people here: those who were actually curious and wanted an answer to their question. That group of people can decide what to believe based on a little intuition and whatever else was said. The other group of people are those who want to turn to insane psychoanalysis of the legitimacy of claims, likely to stir up doubt of those claims. I suspect the reason is feeling some weird desire to defend the honor of those who boost (even though they wouldn't give a shit). I'll leave it at that. 

Here's an example to show you how pointless this sort of logic is: There's also no proof that Ma Long would beat me in a match. He never has, and there are no videos or match results out there to prove it. So, anything that anyone says to the contrary that is not admissible in a court of law is irrelevant. Right?

Edited by bard romance - 09/18/2017 at 1:27pm
     Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5678>
      Share Topic