Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login
tabletennis11.com

is it confirmed chinese players boost rubbers?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678
Author
roundrobin View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roundrobin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/18/2017 at 1:29pm
Originally posted by bard romance bard romance wrote:

Originally posted by roundrobin roundrobin wrote:

The only fantasy I see is your claim that you know for sure you are right.

So you are saying that I am hallucinating the bottles of table tennis booster that I see being used by high level players? Got it. I'll get that checked out. 

Were you? Only you know for sure. People here make all sorts of wild claims, including witnessing greatness in table tennis while in their mommy's placenta.
Sponsored Links

bard romance View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bard romance Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/18/2017 at 1:32pm

So you are saying that I am hallucinating the bottles of table tennis booster that I see being used by high level players? Got it. I'll get that checked out. 

Were you? Only you know for sure. People here make all sorts of wild claims, including witnessing greatness in table tennis while in their mommy's placenta.

People can and should choose to believe or not believe anything they read here. I can only speak to my experiences. Some people can post concrete things that can happened and let readers decide, some choose to post inane musings that the sport has been ruined and gone backwards to the point that some guy in long pants and with a hardbat racket is even in the same planet as the champions of today. Sleepy
ZingyDNA View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ZingyDNA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/18/2017 at 1:34pm

I'm sure you are not hallucinating. But how does that prove ALL the top players are boosting?

Besides, you would think the TOP pros are much less likely to tune/boost their rubbers themselves, as tuning is not an easy job to do it consistently. Given their resources the top pros would just have their sponsor manufacturer do it, which ironically is LEGAL...
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roundrobin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/18/2017 at 1:35pm

There are two groups of people here: those who were actually curious and wanted an answer to their question. That group of people can decide what to believe based on a little intuition and whatever else was said. The other group of people are those who want to turn to insane psychoanalysis of the legitimacy of claims, likely to stir up doubt of those claims. I suspect the reason is feeling some weird desire to defend the honor of those who boost (even though they wouldn't give a shit). I'll leave it at that. 

Here's an example to show you how pointless this sort of logic is: There's also no proof that Ma Long would beat me in a match. He never has, and there are no videos or match results out there to prove it. So, anything that anyone says to the contrary that is not admissible in a court of law is irrelevant. Right?

So for you everything is either left or right, nothing in the middle? Another option is stop being bigoted and be educated.
As to your example, no one cares because your claim does not implicate Ma Long in breaking an ITTF law.
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bard romance Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/18/2017 at 1:36pm
Originally posted by ZingyDNA ZingyDNA wrote:

I'm sure you are not hallucinating. But how does that prove ALL the top players are boosting?

Besides, you would think the TOP pros are much less likely to tune/boost their rubbers themselves, as tuning is not an easy job to do it consistently. Given their resources the top pros would just have their sponsor manufacturer do it, which ironically is LEGAL...

Don't stick words in my mouth. I never said all top players boost. One might choose to conclude that it is feasibly possible that a sizable portion do, judging by how common this practice is among various high level players. 

Edited by bard romance - 09/18/2017 at 1:45pm
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roundrobin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/18/2017 at 1:39pm

Don't stick words in my mouth. I never said all top players boost. One might conclude logically from my posts that a fair amount do. 

Logic does not allow you to make that conclusion, if you actually learned anything in your college-level logic course.
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bard romance Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/18/2017 at 1:41pm

There are two groups of people here: those who were actually curious and wanted an answer to their question. That group of people can decide what to believe based on a little intuition and whatever else was said. The other group of people are those who want to turn to insane psychoanalysis of the legitimacy of claims, likely to stir up doubt of those claims. I suspect the reason is feeling some weird desire to defend the honor of those who boost (even though they wouldn't give a shit). I'll leave it at that. 

Here's an example to show you how pointless this sort of logic is: There's also no proof that Ma Long would beat me in a match. He never has, and there are no videos or match results out there to prove it. So, anything that anyone says to the contrary that is not admissible in a court of law is irrelevant. Right?

So for you everything is either left or right, nothing in the middle? Another option is stop being bigoted and be educated.
As to your example, no one cares because your claim does not implicate Ma Long in breaking an ITTF law.

Bigoted? Lol. Sounds like you're projecting your own thoughts onto me. You're assuming I'm referring to the Chinese team, aren't you? Never said anything about them. My answer is very in the middle. Many top players boost, some do, some don't. I never said any specific player or team does, except Karlsson by his own admission in the example above. 

Clearly, you couldn't see the example for what it was. I give up :)
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bard romance Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/18/2017 at 1:42pm

Don't stick words in my mouth. I never said all top players boost. One might conclude logically from my posts that a fair amount do. 

Logic does not allow you to make that conclusion, if you actually learned anything in your college-level logic course.

k, I'll change my post for you, you scholar. Perhaps you can enlighten me on why the following isn't a logical conclusion though, I forgot from my college-level logic class. 

(common practice among subset of people) -> (possible but not guaranteed to also be practiced among a different subset of people with similar characteristics) 

Edited by bard romance - 09/18/2017 at 1:49pm
ZingyDNA View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ZingyDNA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/18/2017 at 1:47pm
What? That's not the words I wanna stick in your mouth. I actually wanted you to say what you saw only proved that one player was boosting LMAO

Don't stick words in my mouth. I never said all top players boost. One might choose to conclude that it is feasibly possible that a sizable portion do, judging by how common this practice is among various high level players. 

Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bard romance Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/18/2017 at 1:50pm

What? That's not the words I wanna stick in your mouth. I actually wanted you to say what you saw only proved that one player was boosting LMAO

I know. If your mind thinks that much in a vacuum. Should I assume that nobody else somewhere out in the world uses Tenergy, since I can only confirm it for the people that I see? 
ZingyDNA View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ZingyDNA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/18/2017 at 1:57pm

I know. If your mind thinks that much in a vacuum. Should I assume that nobody else somewhere out in the world uses Tenergy, since I can only confirm it for the people that I see? 

No! You can't assume nobody else, or everybody else in the world uses Tenergy, just because you see people use Tenergy around you. You can assume lots of people use Tenergy due to its sales figure, but that's a completely different thing. Are you just messing with me, or do you really suck at Tenergy, I mean logic?
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bard romance Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/18/2017 at 2:34pm

No! You can't assume nobody else, or everybody else in the world uses Tenergy, just because you see people use Tenergy around you. You can assume lots of people use Tenergy due to its sales figure, but that's a completely different thing. Are you just messing with me, or do you really suck at Tenergy, I mean logic?

You really don't get it. The obvious point here is that most people can safely extrapolate what they see and hear of to a bigger picture. Not getting into specifics, but big picture in general. 

Maybe you are too logical and intelligent to understand the ramblings of an idiot like me. Either way, I've done my piece here, you guys can continue to focus on syntax rather than seeing the big picture with someone else, or just get the point. Not sure if inability on unwillingness to accept. 

Edited by bard romance - 09/18/2017 at 2:45pm
ZingyDNA View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ZingyDNA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/18/2017 at 2:56pm
So you see good percentage of players use Tenergy around you, you wanna extrapolate to all players in the world. That's reasonable, but not always true - there are regions where Tenergy is not the primary rubber. That's why this reasonable extrapolation is not hard evidence. That's also why you can't really use this kind of extrapolation in serious matters like convicting someone of a crime or cheating in a sport.

You really don't get it. The obvious point here is that most people can safely extrapolate what they see and hear of to a bigger picture. Not getting into specifics, but big picture in general. 

berndt_mann View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote berndt_mann Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/18/2017 at 4:10pm

(www.tabletennisdaily.uk)

Ma Lin boosting rubber 2011?

Hey Everyone, (Dan)

Heres some rare footage of behind the scenes from the China Trials for WTTC 2011. Video and documentary shortly. Heres some snap shots! im not accusing Ma LIn here but in this snap shot we can see different glues being used     

What is this glue Ma Lin is using? Does anyone know?

Photos owned by: CCTV5 broadcasting company

If you notice there are two pots in the pictures... one is a white tube known as FineZip by Nittaku,, but the pot with the yellow lid seems to be liquid form.... (It reminds me of the Haifu Speed Glue pots i use to have Big Grin )      

(The tabletennisdaily.com website is giving me all sorts of "Click image for larger version" crap.  It's also not letting me for some reason copy and paste the photos that the poster Dan posted.)

For a fairly clear picture of Ma Lin appearing to prepare to boost his rubber using a 2011 version of Haifu boosting oil see q=ma+lin+boosting+rubber+2011+image&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjnvsHxzq_WAhUK82MKHWIgBMgQ7AkIRg&biw=1094&bih=510
Image result for image of ma lin boosting his rubber

(www.tabletennisbug.com)
https://www.google.com/search?q=image+of+ma+lin+boosting+his+rubber&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwif14b-jbDWAhUP7GMKHV_iDg8Q7AkIRg&biw=1094&bih=510#imgrc=2Q7QQPJm5AIeKM:

The booster that Ma Lin is apparently using to boost his rubber is a version of Haifu boosting oil.  (B. Mann)

Edited by berndt_mann - 09/18/2017 at 9:50pm
bmann1942
Setup: Mark Bellamy Master Craftsman blade, British Leyland hard rubber
Purett View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Purett Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/18/2017 at 4:34pm
in an ittf events all paddles are checked for voc and thickness
if you use the right stuff you won't get caught
rating solid 1000
moving up to 1001
kurokami View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kurokami Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/18/2017 at 7:12pm
no proof ma long can beat you? blasphemy!

Edited by kurokami - 09/18/2017 at 7:12pm
Viscaria
H3N/T05
http://mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=65345&KW=&title=feedback-kurokami
igorponger View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote igorponger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/20/2017 at 1:35pm
THEY ALL ENGAGED IN THE CRIME.. THEY ALL... Timo Ball dares an open outburst of indignation.

Early in this September, Timo Ball proceeded on the subject of illegal boosting with elite players.
    Boll selbst, der vom 13. bis 17.
    September bei der Mannschafts-
    EM in Luxemburg antritt, hatte
    angeblich schon mit Chemikalien
    manipulierte Schläger von Kollegen
    getestet. "Das Potenzial, etwa bei
    Beschleunigung und Winkeln, ist
    enorm", sagte der 16-malige
    Europameister: "Im Spiel merke ich
    sofort, wenn einer mit einem
    manipulierten Schläger spielt.
    Manche Ballkurve ist ohne
    derartige Beläge gar nicht möglich."

Actually, his words should be read this way
   -- All my teammates, all my German team fellows, do apply chemical boosters very heavily.

TImo is right, indeed.
It is sufficient to look at the Hurricane rubbers as currently used by Dima Ovtcharov.    

A very strong evidence of boosted rubber
Dima trying to keep up with the Johnses (Chineses)   [:lol:]
------
𝐖𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐟𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐥𝐥
BigFatLoop View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigFatLoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/20/2017 at 4:08pm
Originally posted by igorponger igorponger wrote:

A very strong evidence of boosted rubber

Gee, whatever happened to "2.4.4 The covering material shall extend up to but not beyond the limits of the blade, ..."??
Fulanodetal View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fulanodetal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/20/2017 at 4:12pm
Dima uses Hurricane?!? That's news to me....

Should we then update the Pro's Equipment thread to include Boosting oil used? LOL

for example:
"
Dimitrij Ovtcharov (GER)
R: Ovtcharov Senso V1 (ST)
F: Tenergy 05
B: Tenergy 05

Booster: Kailing oil 
"

FdT
zeio View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zeio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/20/2017 at 6:59pm
Originally posted by BigFatLoop BigFatLoop wrote:

Gee, whatever happened to "2.4.4 The covering material shall extend up to but not beyond the limits of the blade, ..."??

Sorry to break it to you, the edge tape IS the limits of the blade.

Edited by zeio - 09/20/2017 at 6:59pm
Viscaria FL - 91g
+ Neo H3 2.15 Blk - 44.5g(55.3g uncut bare)
+ Hexer HD 2.1 Red - 49.3g(68.5g 〃 〃)
= 184.8g
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote igorponger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/17/2022 at 11:39am

Happy crooks.
tom View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/17/2022 at 12:37pm
Russians couldn't win whether they use boosters or not
jfolsen View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jfolsen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/17/2022 at 4:36pm
Originally posted by igorponger igorponger wrote:

Happy crooks.

Igor, do you realize that this thread was 5 years old?
zeio View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zeio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/18/2022 at 2:22am
Reminds me of what igor said about the people of honor and what they had to say about their own players.

Reposting here just for the heck of it.

https://www.tabletennisdaily.com/forum/showthread.php?23943-Timo-Boll-How-I-glue&p=322192&viewfull=1#post322192
Quote Let's see what the People of Honesty had to say about the Happy Crooks. 🙄 Select comments from an entry on Guchi's blog.

http://yamaguchi.diary.to/archives/51946364.html
2. 馬龍 2017年07月18日 12:34
日本のトップ選手の使用ラバーは市販のものとは別物です。契約選手用はみんなファクトリーチューンテナジー使�£てますよ。

それに水谷も言�£てることがおかしいんですよね。サーブについては「審判にレットを取られないギリギリのところまで隠してる。ルール違反なのでリスクもあるが、グレーなところで勝負するのはトップ選手として当然だ」みたいな発言をしておきながら、�£�助剤に関しては「ラケットコントロールでバレなきゃいいなんてグレーな事をするなんてけしからん。みんな�£�助剤使うのやめるべきだ」と。サーブのルールを守�£てない人間が�£�助剤のルールについてどうのこうの言�£たところでなんの説得力もないと思うのは自分だけでしょうか!?
2. Ma Long July 18, 2017 12:34
The rubber used by top Japanese players is different from the one on the market. All contract players use factory-tuned Tenergy.

And what Mizutani said is strange. Regarding the serve, he stated that "I hide the ball as much as possible, without getting caught by the umpire. There is a risk because it violates the rules, but it is natural to compete as a top player in the gray area." Yet on booster, he said, "It's not good to do gray things without getting caught by racket control. Everyone should stop using supplements." Is it just me who thinks that people who don't follow the service rules have no right to speak about the rules of supplements!?

6. とみー 2017年07月18日 14:13
私も日本選手でラバーを支給されている友人がいるのですが、日本の契約選手も基本全員工場の段階で�£�助剤を大量に塗�£てもら�£てるので今は公平なようですよ。
契約選手以外のトップ選手は皆自分で塗�£ているようですが
6. Tomy July 18, 2017 14:13
I also have a friend who is a Japanese player and is provided with rubbers, but basically all Japanese contract players have a large amount of supplements applied at the factory level, so it seems fair now.
It seems all the top players other than the contract players apply it themselves

8. 名無し 2017年07月18日 14:45
�£表選手達もSP仕様のチューンアップラバーを使用しているのでなんとも言えませんね。 そもそもそれが抗議を通せなか�£た大きな理由です。だから、水谷さんは前加工も後加工も無くして欲しいと�£盟や協会に訴えかけたのです。結果テナジーが�£�れなくなれば困る協会が前加工に妥協し、中国の影響力が強い�£盟はうやむやに逃げ回るしかなくなりました。水谷さんの抗議後�£表選手らは一時期SP仕様のラバーを禁止にしていました。リオオリンピックあたりからラバーの仕様を変えて試合をしています。全日本選手権の際�£表選手らが調子を落としよく負けるのはラバーの仕様が国際大会で使用をしているものと違うためだと聞きます。SP仕様のラバーというのは塗�£ているラバーと見分けがつづらくなるから販�£�を容認しないのです。結局はお上の都合で選手が振り回されている状態だという事ですよ。
8. Anonymous July 18, 2017 14:45
I can't say anything because the representative players also use SP tune-up rubbers. First of all, that's the main reason why the protest didn't get through. That's why Mizutani-san appealed to the federation and associations for the elimination of pre-processing and post-processing. As a result, the association, which would be troubled if Tenergy doesn't sell, compromised the pre-processing, and the powerful Chinese federation had no choice but to play dumb. After Mizutani-san's protest, the representatives were temporarily banned from SP version rubbers. The rubber specifications were changed around the Rio Olympic Games. I hear that the representative players performed poorly at the All-Japan Championships because the rubber specifications were different from those used in international competitions. Sales of SP rubber are banned because it is difficult to distinguish from boosted rubber. As a result, players get shafted due to upper management reasons.

14. う 2017年07月18日 19:42
SPと刻印されてる前加工のテナジーを日本人が使うのは良くて
前加工されたキョウヒョウを外国人が使うのはダメ�£て言う日本卓球界の風潮おかしくないでしょうか?
これは外国人差別ですよ。
14. U July 18, 2017 19:42
It's fine for Japanese people to use the pre-processed Tenergy engraved with SP
Isn't it a strange trend of the Japanese table tennis world that foreigners shouldn't use pre-processed Hurricane?
This is foreign discrimination.

16. 名無し 2017年07月18日 21:12
水谷さんはすでには�£きりと�£禁であれば受け入れられると発言をしています。日本の協会が塗らせないだけです。もともと�£�助剤を前倒しをしてまで禁止にしたのが日本の協会です。特にニッタクのスピードアクセルは中国のナショナルチームが使用しており、ファインジップ、とセットで継続使用するはずでした。それを話し合いもせず強引に前倒ししたわけですから中国が憤慨するのもうなずけます。当時禁止を発表した際にニッタクさんが「もう少し配慮しても良いのでは?」と発言したのは中国選手に対して向けたものだと言いますよ。何かも�£とうまくやる方法があ�£たような気がしてなりません。残念です。
16. Nameless July 18, 2017 21:12
Mizutani-san has already stated that he will accept it if the ban is clearly lifted. Only the Japanese association can not let you boost. Originally, the Japanese association banned the use of supplements even earlier. In particular, the Nittaku Speed ​​Axel was used by the Chinese national team, and it was supposed to be used continuously with the Finezip. It was no wonder that China was upset because it was pushed forward without discussion. When the ban was announced back at that time, Nittaku-san said, "Is it possible to reconsider it?" I don't feel like there was a better way to do it. That's a shame.

18. 馬龍 2017年07月18日 22:34
�£�助剤の目的は「スポンジとシートにテンションをかける」事。�£�助剤の有る無しでは、高弾性とテンション内蔵ラバー位の性能の違いがある。
あとこれも言い尽くされた話だけど、ITTFが後加工を禁止しない(できない)のは、「過去に�£�助剤を使用禁止にした事で、メーカー及び小�£�店に�£�助剤(グルー)の在庫が大量に発生し、大きな損害を出した」から。
「�£�助剤禁止ね。在庫!?んなもん知らんわ」�£て言�£ておきながら、「や�£ぱり後加工オッケー!また�£��£ていいよ!!」なんて言�£たら過去に不利益を被�£た人たちはそりゃ怒るわな。�£盟の信用問題に関わるから、今更(一般市場に)�£禁されることはない。その着地点が「メーカー加工はOK」
ただ他の人も言�£てるように、それだとFCラバーを供給されてる人に対して、一般市民はデ�£スアドバンテージを常に負いながらその背中を追いかけなきゃいけない。中々厳しいね
18. Ma Long July 18, 2017 22:34
The purpose of supplements is to "add tension to the sponge and topsheet." Without supplements, there is a difference in performance between the high elasticity rubbers and those with built-in tension.
This is also a story that has been flogged to death, but the ITTF does not(cannot) prohibit post-processing "due to the prohibition of supplements in the past, manufacturers and retailers had a large inventory of supplments(glue), which caused a lot of damage."
While saying "Ban the supplements. What about the stock!? I don't know about it", yet at the same time "After all, post-processing is fine! You can sell it again!", it's no wonder those who suffered a loss are angry. As it is related to the federation's credit issues, the ban will not be lifted(on the general market). And so the landing point becomes "Factory processing is OK."
However, as others have said, in that case, the general public must pursue the back of those who are supplied with FC rubbers, while always being at a disadvantage. That's tough

21. タカ 2017年07月18日 23:20
日本国内でさえ、SP版テナジーを使えない選手がいる時点で問題がある。

しかも、日本国内のチームには暗黙の了�£で差別されるものもいる。いわゆる、カースト制度のようなもの。

それなら、一般の選手がグルーを塗�£ても許されると私は考える。一般選手には道具のドーピングが許されない、けど上位勢の選手には許されるなんて理不尽にも程がある。
21. Taka 23/07/2017 23:20
Even in Japan, there is a problem when some players cannot use SP version of Tenergy.

Moreover, some teams in Japan are discriminated against by implicit consent. The so-called caste system.

Then, I think that it is permissible for ordinary players to apply glue. It is unreasonable that general players are not allowed to do racket-doping, yet high-ranked players are allowed to do so.

23. てぃおん 2017年07月19日 07:43
已打底は、ファクトリーチューンの�£表ですよね。

WRMは、それをず�£と推進してきたわけですもんね。
23. Tion 07/19/2017 07:43
Pre-tuned means factory-tuned.

WRM has been promoting it all the time.

26. てけてけ 2017年07月19日 10:03
前加工はよくて後加工はダメ�£て言�£てるように聞こえる。
それ�£て前加工してもらえない人達からすると公平じゃないよね?
実際SPテナジーの性能は普及テナジーと違うしそんな中で後加工してる選手だけ責めるのはなんか違う。それならい�£そ�£禁してほしい
26. Teke-teke, July 19, 2017 10:03
It sounds like pre-processing is good and post-processing is bad.
It's not fair to those who don't get pre-processed, right?
Actually, the performance of SP Tenergy is different from that of commercial Tenergy, and so it's different to blame only the players who are post-processing. In that case, why not just lift the ban

29. とも 2017年07月19日 14:39
工場内加工テナジーは知り合いが契約選手なので知�£てますが間違いなく国内でも使用してますよ硬度や量は選手によ�£て違いますが。
29. Tomo July 19, 2017 14:39
I know about the factory-processed Tenergy because my acquaintance is a contract player, but it's definitely used in Japan, though the hardness and amount differ depending on the player.

Edited by zeio - 07/18/2022 at 2:23am
Viscaria FL - 91g
+ Neo H3 2.15 Blk - 44.5g(55.3g uncut bare)
+ Hexer HD 2.1 Red - 49.3g(68.5g 〃 〃)
= 184.8g
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote igorponger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/18/2022 at 5:00pm
FAQ:
— How could Chinese go on with boosters without being penalized?
A:
— Wang Hao was the only chinese who got penalized for booster, back in 2015. Since then, Chinese had learned the lesson and took certain precautions for a possible racket inspection. The best effective prevention from being penalized is the voluntary safety-control on the racket.
Herewith, you can see Fan Zhedong came in for a voluntary control prior to entering the playing court.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678
  Share Topic