Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login
tabletennis11.com

Tenergy with laser prints

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Jerem View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jerem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Tenergy with laser prints
    Posted: 10/30/2014 at 6:26pm
I do not get them from a shop and I have a question.
Does the new commercial Tenergy (with holo) also has this prints?
I get them from our local club president.

**Images deleted due to advice of another mytt member.

*Ready to close.

Edited by Jerem - 11/01/2014 at 11:38am
Sponsored Links

igorponger View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote igorponger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/31/2014 at 8:57pm
MOST FAKED RUBBER.....    

Rightly from a horse mouth:
-- Most of thick sponge 2.1mm Tenergy versions would come from a china's rubber plant.

--The mid-thick sponge 1.9 --1.7mm is all an original product from a Japan rubber plant.

Thick sponge Tenergy is the world's most faked rubber ever...

kevo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kevo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/31/2014 at 9:22pm
this is a really interesting point that igor makes, actually, and it makes total sense. no one is going to make mock up/fake 1.7 or 1.9 Tenergy...not enough demand for it.  on the other hand, no one is going to sell 1.9 Tenergy for 20 bucks. ergo, if it's cheap and MAX, it's fake.  (same logic for why--and here I'm stepping on thin ice for I know nothing about computers--no one makes viruses for apple computers, maybe? which makes the 05 the banker's/business model PC of the TT world...hmmmm)Big smile

on a side note, I used 05 for about a year; in max for about 6 months (FH only) and 1.9 for six months. I much preferred the 1.9 on TB ALC.  And then I discovered Andro Turbo Rasant at half the price.  Superior to 05 everwhere but 10 feet off the table.  Way superior close up, return serve, serve, short game etc.  Just sayin...
Jerem View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jerem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/01/2014 at 6:29am
I get this rubbers from club, I think few pro polish players play with them. It's quite possible that Chen Weixing at this moment got his rubbers from the same person who sold me these :)

I am not considering these as a fakie. Both of them are superbly elastic. Out of package they were as elastic as Acuda S3 for eg.
I got T05FX(red) and T05(black) and they got almost same hardness. Maybe FX is 1-2deg softer but nothing more.  Also Red T05fx has more grippy surface than black T05.

Edited by Jerem - 11/01/2014 at 6:34am
tt-panopticum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tt-panopticum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/01/2014 at 6:33am
Don't be concerned,
the laser printing (burned through the package, i.e. you'll see it in the cardboard and plastic as well) is done by german (i.e. european) importer - to be able to follow distributions from their supplies.

Jerem View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jerem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/01/2014 at 6:50am
Thank you very much #tt-panopticum for your reply :) That was the most interesting thing in this case because I have not bought any Tenergy in shop after Butterfly cover their Trubbers with Holo foil.
*_strataras_* View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *_strataras_* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/01/2014 at 7:19am
Originally posted by Jerem Jerem wrote:

I do not get them from a shop and I have a question.
Does the new commercial Tenergy (with holo) also has this prints?
I get them from our local club president.

As I know it is not laser print...It is fire-print.As the blades have the J.T.T.A.A. at their bottoms.They are 100% genuine.I buy only from the Greek distributor of Butterfly here in Greece and all the tenergies I have bought the last 2 years has this fireprint.No concernings my friend!

Edited by *_strataras_* - 11/01/2014 at 11:51am
OSP Virtuoso SQST
Tenergy 05(black 1,9mm FH)
Tenergy 05(red 1,9mm BH)

Feedback
*_strataras_* View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *_strataras_* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/01/2014 at 7:20am
Another thing I forgot to mention is that not only the package and the rubber is burnt by the fireprint but the outer foil too. ( I say that because you have uploaded only the packaging and the rubbers!
OSP Virtuoso SQST
Tenergy 05(black 1,9mm FH)
Tenergy 05(red 1,9mm BH)

Feedback
tt-panopticum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tt-panopticum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/01/2014 at 8:12am
Originally posted by *_strataras_* *_strataras_* wrote:

Another thing I forgot to mention is that not only the package and the rubber is burnt by the fireprint but the outer foil too. ( I say that because you have uploaded only the packaging and the rubbers!
I'm pretty sure it's laser printing - and the laser beam of course "burns" the rubber....

As it's a later manipulation of the complete, packaged product, done in the Germany located eurpean distributor - it's done from outside through all the layers of packaging.
The numbering allows them to track the way through the world - so, I'd not show them the numbers publically - it only will help them to think about further restrictions....Confused
Butt Stallion View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Butt Stallion Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/01/2014 at 10:31am
legit rubber, these prints are all in our official Butterfly shop here as well. 
Jerem View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jerem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/01/2014 at 11:39am
I think it's nothing illegal. These rubbers had our Polish butterfly distributor sticker on it :)
Gasport - butterfly.pl

Thank to everyone for kindly respond!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic