FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login
tabletennis11.com

Hurricane Hao III blade

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
*_strataras_* View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *_strataras_* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/18/2015 at 10:31am
Originally posted by kprimorac kprimorac wrote:

- spin

Hao 3> King 3~ long 5

- Speed

Hao 3 < Long 5 < King 3

-Control

Hao 3> Long 5~ King 5

- Hardness

Hao 3 < Long 5 < King 3

For smash, King 3 is the most easier, when you try a fast opening lop, Long 5 is easier than King 3 and the ball doesn't rebound on the table, this is like the difference in the loop from Wang liqin and Ma Long. I played with Hao 3 , Long, Long 2, Long 3 and then Long 5 for only a few weeks, King 3 for a few months, King 3 the one I prefer, i am a looping player.

if you play mid-distance or far from the table, and prefer the blades with hard feel (like Sardius, Primorac Carbon,Schlager Carbon)King 3 is better choice IMHO, just be careful when you remove rubbers from DHS blades, if you use water based glue, some times, the wood gone with the rubbers, only finezip from Nittaku can help a avoiding   such problems.

Hope that help.

Good luck :-)

You are so wrong friend.I have corrected you in earlier posts..but u continue give wrong details and information to other clan mates, so u dont help them at all!
OSP Virtuoso SQST
Tenergy 05(black 1,9mm FH)
Tenergy 05(red 1,9mm BH)

Feedback
Sponsored Links

kprimorac View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote kprimorac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/18/2015 at 10:41am
Originally posted by *_strataras_* *_strataras_* wrote:

- spin

Hao 3> King 3~ long 5

- Speed

Hao 3 < Long 5 < King 3

-Control

Hao 3> Long 5~ King 5

- Hardness

Hao 3 < Long 5 < King 3

For smash, King 3 is the most easier, when you try a fast opening lop, Long 5 is easier than King 3 and the ball doesn't rebound on the table, this is like the difference in the loop from Wang liqin and Ma Long. I played with Hao 3 , Long, Long 2, Long 3 and then Long 5 for only a few weeks, King 3 for a few months, King 3 the one I prefer, i am a looping player.

if you play mid-distance or far from the table, and prefer the blades with hard feel (like Sardius, Primorac Carbon,Schlager Carbon)King 3 is better choice IMHO, just be careful when you remove rubbers from DHS blades, if you use water based glue, some times, the wood gone with the rubbers, only finezip from Nittaku can help a avoiding   such problems.

Hope that help.

You are so wrong friend.I have corrected you in earlier posts..but u continue give wrong details and information to other clan mates, so u dont help them at all!

This is just my feedbacks, based on my tests, can I ask you what is your level , did you test all these blades to be so certain that I am wrong ? I played in belgium national second league before   .

Depending   on your level, your feel and your touch, it's may be different, one blade can suit the game of one player but might not suit other players.

Kind regards.

Edited by kprimorac - 04/18/2015 at 10:45am
aroonkl View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aroonkl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/18/2015 at 12:03pm

If your game is spin oriented, Hao 3 is the best blade among those high-end DHS blades, if your game is power looper, Long 5 is better. Long 5 is the most diffilcult to adapt.

That was also my experience. Not sure if it's the best spin oriented blade, Hao3 has very good control indeed. You need to have power on your own in kill loop though.
ML5 is a powerhouse. I'm not sure if it has less spin than Hao3. Thinny brush loop was dead spinny but harder to execute.  It is surely lot faster. You won't have problem about kill loop but control.
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *_strataras_* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/18/2015 at 12:14pm

Originally posted by *_strataras_* *_strataras_* wrote:

- spin

Hao 3> King 3~ long 5

- Speed

Hao 3 < Long 5 < King 3

-Control

Hao 3> Long 5~ King 5

- Hardness

Hao 3 < Long 5 < King 3

Hope that help.

This is just my feedbacks, based on my tests, can I ask you what is your level , did you test all these blades to be so certain that I am wrong ? I played in belgium national second league before   .

Depending   on your level, your feel and your touch, it's may be different, one blade can suit the game of one player but might not suit other players.

Kind regards.

I am playing in second league in Greece and I am in 400 in ranking list if this is what u want to hear.But let me ask u something?Is a guy who plays in a national team of his country who plays for 20 years and he hasn't tried any other blade beside 2-3 models and 1-2 models of rubbers, knows better the things about equipment than me that I have tried out around 200 models of blades and more than 300 models of rubbers?I dont think so.Despite the fact that we totally dissagree to ur previous post and ur last post about comparing these blades, my question is (and I want an HONEST answer): - Have u tried all these blades with the same rubbers???
-Cause if you have tried all these blades with the exactly same rubbers, then we continue to dissagree!!!
-BUT if you have tried out these blades with different models of rubbers, or thickness of rubbers, then I can understand that ur short reviews have a base and maybe u are right in ur reviews cause the different kind of rubbers u tested with the blades, maybe are softer, harder, spinnier, faster etc...but it is wrong comparing blades which are tested with different rubbers.
The only thing I can agree from all u say, is that the Hao III is the best blade for spin orriented players.

Edited by *_strataras_* - 04/18/2015 at 12:16pm
OSP Virtuoso SQST
Tenergy 05(red 1,9mm BH)

Feedback
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *_strataras_* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/18/2015 at 12:15pm
And ofcourse we are discussing my friend, no reason for arguing, if we totally dissagree!!!
OSP Virtuoso SQST
Tenergy 05(red 1,9mm BH)

Feedback
aroonkl View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote aroonkl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/18/2015 at 12:52pm
============================

Speed : Primorac Carbon > Hao 3 ~ TB ZLC > ZJK ALC, Viscaria, Maze

Spin : Hao 3 > ZJK ALC, Viscaria, Maze> TB ZLC > Primorac Carbon

Control : Hao 3 ~TB ZLC ~Viscaria ~ZJK ALC > Maze > Primorac Carbon

===================================

If disagreement is about order above.

I agree the order of TB ZLC and Hao3 speed are the in wrong places

Speed: Hao3 should be the lowest. Way below TB ZLC. And 15-20% slower than Vis/ALC.

Control: 

Loop control-Hao3 higher than TB ZLC

Blocking control-TB ZLC might be higher. Or Hao3. Depend on how you judge. Hao3 is slower if you like 

passive blocking.  

ZLC Blocking is  faster but very direct. I like it much better than Vis/ZJ ALC or Hao3.

Edited by aroonkl - 04/18/2015 at 1:23pm
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *_strataras_* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/18/2015 at 1:35pm
aroonkl good job man Wink

p.s. I would dissagree in only one thing....Primo carbon creates a lot of spin!

Edited by *_strataras_* - 04/18/2015 at 1:36pm
OSP Virtuoso SQST
Tenergy 05(red 1,9mm BH)

Feedback
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic