Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

2015 Aurora Cup in Illinois - Jan 17/18

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
qualizon View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote qualizon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 2015 Aurora Cup in Illinois - Jan 17/18
    Posted: 01/21/2015 at 1:56pm
Day 1 Morning session

Day 1 Afternoon session

Day 2 Morning session

Day 2 Afternoon session

Edited by qualizon - 01/21/2015 at 2:10pm
N656 TG3 Nat Blue/H360
Feedback
For Sale
Sponsored Links

Chopper88 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chopper88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/21/2015 at 2:43pm
Hard to see with the logo
Victor_the_cleaner View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Victor_the_cleaner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/21/2015 at 2:49pm
the logo is only on the parts they don't want you to see (though I agree with you that even if u don't want to edit (they never do) just leave it clear.

I however did not see the final. Is that available anywhere? I was there but could not wait till 7:30
Matt Pimple View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Matt Pimple Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/21/2015 at 3:13pm
Originally posted by Victor_the_cleaner Victor_the_cleaner wrote:

I however did not see the final. Is that available anywhere? I was there but could not wait till 7:30
Yes, the final is towards the end of the "Day 1 afternoon session" video. At the beginning you'll see the two semis and then the final of Jimmy Butler vs. Ruichao.

By the way, I thought it was a very good broadcast with excellent commentary by Danny Seemiller.
OSP Ultimate; Dr. Neubauer Dominance Spin Hard max, Dr. Neubauer Troublemaker 0.5

My Feedback
Victor_the_cleaner View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Victor_the_cleaner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/21/2015 at 6:09pm
at what time (video time stamp) does it begin? After ruichao beat zhi chi there is no more picture. Only gray color. And sound disapeared from the video long before that. Can anyone else see the final?
Matt Pimple View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Matt Pimple Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/21/2015 at 7:43pm
Originally posted by Victor_the_cleaner Victor_the_cleaner wrote:

at what time (video time stamp) does it begin? After ruichao beat zhi chi there is no more picture. Only gray color. And sound disapeared from the video long before that. Can anyone else see the final?
I am not sure what happended there but I was able to watch it earlier today (when I did my first post here) and I also watched it over the weekend. Maybe contact Butterfly USA since it is on their YouTube channel?!

Edited by Matt Pimple - 01/21/2015 at 8:01pm
OSP Ultimate; Dr. Neubauer Dominance Spin Hard max, Dr. Neubauer Troublemaker 0.5

My Feedback
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic