Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

2015 New Butterfly Blades

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
kurokami View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kurokami Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/11/2015 at 2:05am
can anyone clarify if "innerfiber" is just rebadged innerforce? in the catalog descriptions it seems to suggest they're the same.
Viscaria
H3N/T05
http://mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=65345&KW=&title=feedback-kurokami
Sponsored Links

*_strataras_* View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *_strataras_* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/11/2015 at 3:05am
kurokami my friend, ofc it is the same.If u see any of the old blade series of innerforce, on the blade font it is written the word "innerfibre".So it is the same!
OSP Virtuoso SQST
Tenergy 05(black 1,9mm FH)
Tenergy 05(red 1,9mm BH)

Feedback
Bran View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bran Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/11/2015 at 3:35am
Actually my understanding is they're koto top. Butterfly seems to have retired their limba-ALC blades, if this is confirmed. Maybe they deemed it too mushy for poly balls.
mg View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/11/2015 at 7:26am
No, looks like it's the same Limba outer veneer, maybe just a redesign with the new logo.
My feedback:

http://www.mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=47297&title=mg-feedback
AMonteiro View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AMonteiro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/11/2015 at 10:04am
New catalog is already avaliable at BTY Europe and the series name is still Innerforce.
Dynaryz AGR /Yasaka Goiabao 5 / Dynaryz AGR
BB-Big View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BB-Big Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/11/2015 at 10:38am
In the description, the new innerlayer ZLC has smaller headsize. Thickness is the same.
vivan4tt View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vivan4tt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/11/2015 at 11:02am
Originally posted by kurokami kurokami wrote:

can anyone clarify if "innerfiber" is just rebadged innerforce? in the catalog descriptions it seems to suggest they're the same.

Yup it is the same, just a rebadge. Also the bad new is the price increase on their best seller : timo boll spirit. I already knew that TBS was an "issue" for butterfly because very cheap (compared to other viscaria-likle blades) and a best seller, so they can not remove such a best seller from the market so they have increased the price, again. For those who remember, when TB alc was released the price of TB alc was 99.90€, and TBS was 69.90€........not even a year after they increased the price of all TB series and TB alc (and Maze alc) by 30€ and here is again a price increase on the TBS making the entry ticket to the viscaria familly at 119.90€ now :(
Mizutani sZLC / T05fx / T05fx
TKMP View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TKMP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/12/2015 at 1:07am
catalog 2015 from Japan.

aroonkl View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aroonkl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/03/2015 at 7:09pm
When is the USA released date? I don't see BTY USA list Innerforce ZLC anymore? So they discontinue to produce/carry it.
Is Inner-fiber ZLC out in Japan yet?
LOOPMEISTER View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LOOPMEISTER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/04/2015 at 3:31pm
For new blades that are now available in other countries, and soon to be available in North America, Butterfly NA is doing a horrible job of promoting/hyping these new blades. Confused They've hinted at them a few times in their email blasts but that's about it.

Check on their website. They keep changing the date of availability, but I'm guessing the new blades should be coming in with one of their re-stock shipments towards the end of May.

If I were them, I would be HYPING THESE BLADES UP!!! COMING SOON SOON SOON Soon soon!!!!!!!!!..... LOL
in2spin View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote in2spin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/05/2015 at 10:34am
http://www.butterfly.co.jp/2015blades/

:)
acid View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote acid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/06/2015 at 4:15am
i don't know about you guys ! 
But lately Butterfly doesn't make any blade that can make me go "WOW, I HAVE TO GET THAT BLADE" .

They sure know how to raise their price though !LOL
if Life is short, play Ping Pong to make it longer :P
bbkon View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bbkon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/06/2015 at 1:56pm
Originally posted by TKMP TKMP wrote:

catalog 2015 from Japan.

What blade is in the second pic?
NextLevel View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NextLevel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/06/2015 at 1:58pm
Originally posted by acid acid wrote:

But lately Butterfly doesn't make any blade that can make me go "WOW, I HAVE TO GET THAT BLADE" .
<span style="font-size: 12px; line-height: 1.4;">
</span>
<span style="font-size: 12px; line-height: 1.4;">They sure know how to raise their price though !LOL</span>

No one should make a blade that makes you go wow unless you are an EJ.
I like putting heavy topspin on the ball...
Cybershape Carbon
FH/BH: H3P 41D.
Lumberjack TT, not for lovers of beautiful strokes. No time to train...
in2spin View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote in2spin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/06/2015 at 3:53pm
hadraw sr?

:)
Leftyy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Leftyy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/06/2015 at 3:53pm
Originally posted by acid acid wrote:

They sure know how to raise their price though !LOL

I can agree with that a bit, can be because they have so many blades now with pretty much the same names so it's hard to find one that is unique and like you wrote get that wow feeling. It's also hard to choose one since I don't have afford to try so many out. 
frogger View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote frogger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/06/2015 at 7:15pm

I have learned through the decades that if you find a certain model of BTY blade that you love buy 3-4 of them! Sure as hell BTY will discontinue it's production. So many fantastic blades gone forever...stupid BTY.
Wood Paddle
Red side
Black side.

ahsq View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ahsq Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/07/2015 at 11:48am
so many blades so many missed out chances to try them. I kid. Ouch
FS:
Xiom Vega Pro ST 85 grams $80 shipped
Donic Waldner Senso Carbo JO shaped ST $40 shipped

carmelomaf View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carmelomaf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/16/2015 at 11:43am
interesting....no more serial number on the surface of the made in japan blades? Shocked

de.butterfly.tt/tischtennis-hoelzer/innerforce-alc.html

de.butterfly.tt/tischtennis-hoelzer/innerforce-layer-alc.html

Edited by carmelomaf - 05/16/2015 at 11:50am
Tibhar MX-P 50 Max| BTY Boll ALC FL | Tibhar MX-S Max

an Italian playing TT in Germany
Vlad0 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vlad0 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/16/2015 at 11:59am
The blade i'am waiting for is still not invented. What a poor imagination. Even handles  of the "new" innerfiber are the same -  stupid rounded and thin.
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carmelomaf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/16/2015 at 12:08pm
www.dpin100.com/goods-4886.html

here i see the serial number but in the german butterfly homepage not

the hadraw blades are quite interesting expecially the VR one  Wink

i want it Big smile

Edited by carmelomaf - 05/16/2015 at 12:09pm

BB-Big View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BB-Big Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/16/2015 at 12:53pm
I already own 2 of the new Hadraw VR blades. One bought from Japan and the other one from local supplier. Both of them have serial number.
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carmelomaf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/16/2015 at 12:55pm
can you put a review of the blade?

BB-Big View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BB-Big Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/16/2015 at 9:32pm
I only played 1 session with Hadraw VR. I paired it with the max MX-P and HMP-beta(thick). Blade weight 92 g. Total weight 185-186 g. (MXP is too heavy)

Its structure is very similar to Stiga hardwood blades except the Wenge outer plies. It would be nice to directly compare it with the Stiga Emerald VPS.
Blade face seems great. Polished, smooth and easy to glue.
Handle is smaller than the Emerald. It is made by using simple wood that looks like a raw handmade blade. Emerald or Darker handles are more beautiful and more polish.
It is fast for 5-ply all wood blade. More solid and less vibration than the Emerald.
I cannot say much on its playing characteristic at this time. All i can say is I have a lot of fun playing with it.
Can't wait to play with it again next week.
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carmelomaf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/17/2015 at 4:39am
Thants a lot

i don't like so much the new hardwood Stiga blades

but i liked so much the HHao II blade that should be similar, except for Koto instead of Wenge

ahsq View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ahsq Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/18/2015 at 4:02pm
does BTY have any egg/drop shape blades?
FS:
Xiom Vega Pro ST 85 grams $80 shipped
Donic Waldner Senso Carbo JO shaped ST $40 shipped

Gerard_Taboada View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gerard_Taboada Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/20/2015 at 4:52pm
Does anyone know if the new " Timo Boll Offensive" is still OFF- like the old one? There is no info anywhere about its category.
Immortar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Immortar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/09/2016 at 11:19pm
Is it worth the price then??
osmar92 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote osmar92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/28/2016 at 4:47pm
Is it a mistake OFF- for Hadraw VR, it has better reaction time and vibration vs, for example, t Korbel which rated OFF!?
SmackDAT View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SmackDAT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/14/2016 at 4:16pm
Anyone tried any of the Hadraw blades in depth yet?
Zhang Jike ALC AN (88g)
Tenergy 05 Hard (2.1, B)
Tenergy 19 (2.1, R)
https://goo.gl/bFWoxW
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic