FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login
tabletennis11.com

2015 New Butterfly Blades

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
qualizon View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote qualizon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 2015 New Butterfly Blades
    Posted: 02/10/2015 at 1:40am
New Innerforce Layer Series (ZLC, ALC and AL)

New Garaydia Series, 3+2 construction, hinoki as the surface layer, special material for each of them are ZLC, ALC and Tamca 5000

New Hadraw 5 Ply All Wood Series

New Hadraw 7 Ply All Wood Series

Edited by qualizon - 03/19/2015 at 1:33pm
N656 TG3 Nat Blue/H360
Feedback
For Sale
Sponsored Links

Ray View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ray Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/10/2015 at 1:47am
Man, that new logo is so fugly!

We can expect higher prices, too.

Edited by Ray - 02/10/2015 at 1:49am
Life is too short for defensive play.

https://twitter.com/spinnier_com
fb.me/spinnier
Snakefish View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snakefish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/10/2015 at 1:50am

Just leave the rubber on when you play!!
Andro Treiber Z - fl
FH: Tibhar MX-D max
BH: Tibhar Quantum ProX-blue,max
liulin04 View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liulin04 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/10/2015 at 2:36am
I am still waiting for Bty to come out with a MJ SZLC cpen version!
LethalForehand View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LethalForehand Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/10/2015 at 4:13am
I will be interested in the 5ply allwood blades. Wonder if their feel will be different from the usual Bty feel (more lively).
qualizon View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote qualizon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/10/2015 at 10:17am
I'm more interested on the Garaydia series, but it sounds more like a remake of the Amultart(ZLC) and Primorac Carbon (T5000) though
N656 TG3 Nat Blue/H360
Feedback
For Sale
looneylooper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote looneylooper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/10/2015 at 11:27am
Release date? How is he innerforce layer different to the innerforce series now? looks like some of those are just a rehash of other blades that had been discontinued.
vivan4tt View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vivan4tt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/10/2015 at 11:33am
Innerfiber seems to be like Innerforce but with Koto outer. 
Mizutani sZLC / T05fx / T05fx
LOOPMEISTER View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LOOPMEISTER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/10/2015 at 1:03pm
Hi, what is the source of these pics? Thanks.
qualizon View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote qualizon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/10/2015 at 1:29pm
It is from a chinese table tennis forum.

Edited by qualizon - 02/10/2015 at 1:29pm
N656 TG3 Nat Blue/H360
Feedback
For Sale
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LOOPMEISTER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/10/2015 at 5:00pm
Nice! Hopefully they are released over here, not just in China.
nittakuball View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nittakuball Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/14/2015 at 4:17am
$$$
DHS 032
Butterfly Bryce Highspeed

Singapore & Canada

BB-Big View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BB-Big Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/20/2015 at 9:12am
http://www.butterfly.tt/info/products/catalog

Full catalog is out.
Price is skyhigh.
filipo123 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote filipo123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/20/2015 at 9:39am
On the other hand: only EUR 49,90 for a nice Mazunov...
AndySmith View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AndySmith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/20/2015 at 9:42am
That is some serious wonga for 5-ply all-wood blades. The introduction of the new bewbs logo must have been expensive.

Still, the real questions are - will BTY lift shipping restrictions, and will the Japanese retail price rise?
This was a great signature until I realised it was overrated.
BB-Big View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BB-Big Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/20/2015 at 10:10am
Originally posted by AndySmith AndySmith wrote:

That is some serious wonga for 5-ply all-wood blades. The introduction of the new bewbs logo must have been expensive.

Still, the real questions are - will BTY lift shipping restrictions, and will the Japanese retail price rise?

I think the answer is the later. Price in Japan will rise! Because they want the price to be the same in all places.
cheondo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cheondo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/20/2015 at 10:12am
Damnit. BTY blades are getting fuglier and more expensive, every time their marketing geniuses come out with a new line. I still like the old ones much better, like Boll Spirit and similar ones.

Looks like they're trying to be environmentally friendly or something, like those lame Joola Greenline blades -- buying a new TT blade is NOT the time to save the world, folks. LOL
Primorac Carbon + P7
Feedback http://mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=70427&title=feedback-cheondo
Ray View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ray Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/20/2015 at 10:18am
Compare handles of Hadraw series with handles of Andro Wanokiwami blades.

Regarding prices, I was afraid Butterfly is going to reduce prices outside Japan to make them equal or close to the prices in domestic market. Now, when they increased the prices in domestic market, I have no reason to be afraid of.
Life is too short for defensive play.

https://twitter.com/spinnier_com
fb.me/spinnier
cheondo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cheondo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/20/2015 at 10:20am
I just checked out the catalog -- a couple of new defensive blades look interesting, especially the Gionis Carbon Defensive! 
Primorac Carbon + P7
Feedback http://mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=70427&title=feedback-cheondo
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LOOPMEISTER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/20/2015 at 10:23am
Originally posted by fatt fatt wrote:

They did not break the bank in r&d to create cool handles. Such high prices for ordinary stuff is quasi insulting the customers. I mean we place the bar as high as Rossleidy.com or Nexyusa.com and Bty comes with monocolored quickies as handles?
That 2015 bty release sounds like a step backwards to me. I guess only the prices are improving as usual with them.

I really like the new designs. Clarity and order!

Notice they stuck the new MJ SZLC handle onto the now classic MJ ZLC. But I actually like the old handle design better.

Edited by LOOPMEISTER - 02/20/2015 at 10:24am
Figueiredo81 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Figueiredo81 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/20/2015 at 10:57am
Originally posted by LOOPMEISTER LOOPMEISTER wrote:

I really like the new designs. Clarity and order!

Notice they stuck the new MJ SZLC handle onto the now classic MJ ZLC. But I actually like the old handle design better.

That's why I just got a backup of the older design, in sale and better looking!
slevin View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote slevin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/20/2015 at 11:00am
The names of the series suck though.

The interesting one is the Pro-ZLF blade - I always thought that the LSW / IF-ZLF size should reduce to 157x150 and it should be thicker for added power. Now we have it, albeit priced sky-high...
Figueiredo81 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Figueiredo81 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/20/2015 at 11:02am
Also, sad to see the M,Maze ALC to go... 
Baal View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/20/2015 at 11:09am
At the end of the day things like ornamentation of the handle and the names of the blade won't matter to people who end up liking the way they play, and Btfly has an good amazing track record at producing composite blades that play well.

(I actually kind of like the more simple designs myself)
AndySmith View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AndySmith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/20/2015 at 11:17am
Originally posted by slevin slevin wrote:

The names of the series suck though.

The interesting one is the Pro-ZLF blade - I always thought that the LSW / IF-ZLF size should reduce to 157x150 and it should be thicker for added power. Now we have it, albeit priced sky-high...

It's a lot more expensive than the LSW, and yet it's a very similar blade. It's difficult to get excited about that.
This was a great signature until I realised it was overrated.
neon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote neon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/07/2015 at 1:34pm
Originally posted by qualizon qualizon wrote:

I'm more interested on the Garaydia series, but it sounds more like a remake of the Amultart(ZLC) and Primorac Carbon (T5000) though

Outher hinoki layers in Garaydia seria is thniner than primo carbon and distance betwen carbon layers in Garaydia seria is bigger. Good luck fellows.Beer
frogger View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote frogger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/07/2015 at 2:25pm
Originally posted by Baal Baal wrote:

At the end of the day things like ornamentation of the handle and the names of the blade won't matter to people who end up liking the way they play, and Btfly has an good amazing track record at producing composite blades that play well.

(I actually kind of like the more simple designs myself)

I agree Baal. I could care less about how a blade looks but how it plays. Nobody else cares how "pretty" your blade is either. Same with it's name. :)
Wood Paddle
Red side
Black side.

bschap View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bschap Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/08/2015 at 4:36pm
That blade matrix looks totally out of whack.  Primorac is so close to TB ALC et al.  And that Hadraw VK...Butterfly is making a new 5 ply blade that is a full category slower than the Primorac and yet more expensive?  What am I missing?
adishorul View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adishorul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/08/2015 at 5:38pm
Maybe we are not ready to "read" butterfly matrix but anyway I was puzzled seeing the clasic primorac very close to korbel sk7. Who knows..
Leftyy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Leftyy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/09/2015 at 7:21pm
I would like some more colors and a "newer" design when the blades are so expensive as they are but yeah of course the important thing is how the blades perform, anxious to try these out! Smile
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic