Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to Chinashop!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
chinashop192 View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chinashop192 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Welcome to Chinashop!
    Posted: 03/07/2015 at 12:51pm
Hello, I am owner of Chinashop, Xiao Nan!

I before now only do selling in china, but now decide to open to world.

My shop online in china have good star you can trust, selling TT rubber/blade, sometime some special thing like china team clothing and equipment. 

I am hope to do good business with everyone. If anyone need item, please ask me in messages!!

Some of my thing:

Tenergy rubber
Mizuno shoe (biggest size 44, can order special size!)
China team hurricane rubber with blue sponges 

I have many more, but you need to ask!

Happy TT everyone

We now can take Skrill and Alipay, we are make business paypal these few day.

Edited by chinashop192 - 03/08/2015 at 7:45am
Sponsored Links

asifgunz View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote asifgunz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/07/2015 at 1:19pm
Welcome to the forum. Do you have a website?

"I do not have any idols. I am my own idol." - Zhang Jike

Feedback: http://mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=71761&PN=1#905629
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chinashop192 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/07/2015 at 1:27pm
Yes sir, I have shop on taobao with many star. I can help you tomorrow with taobao because it is only in chinese word! I am create english site soon, my friend help me, easier for you guys to buy!
tiehwen View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tiehwen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/07/2015 at 1:56pm
Are you selling fakes, t/t equipment & goods which are NOT genuine, counterfeits and clones?
If you do, then I don't think you're welcome here..
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chinashop192 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/07/2015 at 2:11pm
Not fake item, all is real, DHS special rubber come with security sticker too. Just because am chinese, not mean it fake...you cannot say that, is unfair...
NoRema View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NoRema Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/07/2015 at 2:58pm
this thread is already making me so happy. goodluck with your sales chinashop. if it ends up being fake, we'll sniff it out very fast.

Click the picture for feedback ^
tiehwen View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tiehwen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/07/2015 at 3:56pm
@chinashop192

I'm not saying that you as being a Chinese w/ a member name like Chinashop selling stuffs from China are selling stuffs which are ALL fakes. You're a new member here & you do however need time to earn your credibility and trust from fellow members here.
Even Jack Ma of Alibaba admitted in 1 of his interviews that he finds it very hard to stop fakes, clones or counterfeits from floating around in all these zillions & zillions of transactions on his ever famous & popular site(s).
There was once a popular member who is here for the sole purpose of buying, selling & flipping t/t equipment/goods to make $$$$. He regularly bought questionable Butterfly blades & stuffs from Taobao of China & tried to sell these "stuffs" here. I know his styles or methods well & he loved to play his innocence card & played it well too..He liked to claim that his cousins, relatives & family members who are in China could get or buy for him all these rare stuffs from Chinese shops or stores. He either pretended he didn't know those stuffs he tried to flip/sell were "questionable" or he would say "oh...these so & so are selling these fakes or clones & so can I or any or all of us could too"...
So buyers beware.
Btw, welcome to the forum.
Good luck & hope your business prospers.
chop4ever View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chop4ever Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/07/2015 at 6:34pm
Once I hear about blue sponge H3, I have only one thought....

There is no real "pro", "prov" or "NT" H3 in the market.
Falco is not a booster
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chinashop192 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/07/2015 at 8:21pm
I know what you guy think...yes in China lot of fake, but it is super easy to know it fake, fake one always too cheap!
taninu View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote taninu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/07/2015 at 10:17pm
Can you help to tell me (if you know) about www.BuyChina.com that claims to sell Butterfly items which I am not sure if they are real or not because they seem to use real images of butterfly products. Also, I notice that some Chinese seller advertise that their Butterfly products are either licensed or genuine/import. Not sure what licensed means. Does it mean made in China and approved by Butterfly?
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chinashop192 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/07/2015 at 10:32pm
Hello Sir, i just check buychina.com...
Is similar to ali baba, chinese ebay put on world market...Tenergy $62 is normal and real, I sell for that price too, $35, $25 all must be fake! When you buy, you need be smart, we can offer cheaper, but not SILLY cheaper...

No sir, made in japan is normal. Only special tenergy can make at DHS centre, with butterfly give sponges. 
taninu View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote taninu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/07/2015 at 11:07pm
Are you one of the seller from http://www.agreetao.com?

Originally posted by chinashop192 chinashop192 wrote:

Yes sir, I have shop on taobao with many star. I can help you tomorrow with taobao because it is only in chinese word! I am create english site soon, my friend help me, easier for you guys to buy!
jt99sf View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jt99sf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/07/2015 at 11:21pm
I'll wait until your English site is up. 

thanks.

Edited by jt99sf - 03/08/2015 at 12:05am
Photino/Super Viscaria : H3 (FH)/Dr N pips(BH)

林德成 HardBat:Hock 3-Ply /Dr Evil
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chinashop192 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/07/2015 at 11:29pm
This not my site sir..
taninu View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote taninu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/07/2015 at 11:29pm
Just to be clear. I was the one who asked about www.buychina.com not the original poster (chinashop192).

This website seem to have fake and real stuff and chinashop192 seems to be saying the low cost ones are fakes.
Originally posted by jt99sf jt99sf wrote:

Is similar to ali baba, chinese ebay put on world market...Tenergy $62 is normal and real, I sell for that price too, $35, $25 all must be fake! When you buy, you need be smart, we can offer cheaper, but not SILLY cheaper...

No sir, made in japan is normal. Only special tenergy can make at DHS centre, with butterfly give sponges. 

http://www.buychina.com/items/ping-pong-racket-genuine-super-butterfly-zhang-jike-zlc-butterfly-king-ping-pong-racket-blade-stiga-hurricane-king-zwtqosprill

From your site, this is fake.
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chinashop192 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/07/2015 at 11:30pm
Originally posted by taninu taninu wrote:

Just to be clear. I was the one who asked about www.buychina.com not the original poster (chinashop192).

This website seem to have fake and real stuff and chinashop192 seems to be saying the low cost ones are fakes.
Originally posted by jt99sf jt99sf wrote:

http://www.buychina.com/items/ping-pong-racket-genuine-super-butterfly-zhang-jike-zlc-butterfly-king-ping-pong-racket-blade-stiga-hurricane-king-zwtqosprill

From your site, this is fake.

Thank you sir! This site not have owner...it is some taobao sellers put their item for world trade..
Baal View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/07/2015 at 11:48pm
Welcome to the forum.  We look forward to your website.  We know that not all Chinese vendors sell fakes, and there are some here that have earned trust and loyalty from members here. 

The number of fake goods being sold on the market is a problem for everyone.

chop4ever View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chop4ever Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/08/2015 at 5:52am

I know what you guy think...yes in China lot of fake, but it is super easy to know it fake, fake one always too cheap!

No sir. What if I make a fake blue sponge a super expensive price? It becomes...super hot and genuine!
I only think "you must be a member or CNT!"
There is no real "pro", "prov" or "NT" H3 in the market.
Falco is not a booster
taninu View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote taninu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/08/2015 at 10:11am
Folks,

I will be the guinea pig for you all.

Will let you know how my transaction goes.
Avallo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Avallo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/09/2015 at 3:24am
ah.... glad to hear if there is a real china source....

waiting for stiga in china version and dhs t3 version hahaha

an indonesian tennis table maniac

MY FEEDBACK

haushamerschuah View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote haushamerschuah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/14/2015 at 12:08pm
Any news about the webside of this new dealer?
taninu View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote taninu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/14/2015 at 6:56pm
So far, my first transaction with the seller has not been successful and have not heard back from him in a while

Folks,

cheondo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cheondo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/15/2015 at 9:22pm
LOL. Shocker. 
Primorac Carbon + P7
Feedback http://mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=70427&title=feedback-cheondo
taninu View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote taninu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/16/2015 at 9:21am
Update: transaction has been initiated and waiting for my first shipment.

Note: He does not have PayPal (we tried to set one up but did not succeed so I am trying Skrill for the first time. Another option is alipay).

So far, my first transaction with the seller has not been successful and have not heard back from him in a while

Folks,

Edited by taninu - 03/16/2015 at 9:22am
spinnyserve View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spinnyserve Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/16/2015 at 3:30pm
I bought my DHS rubbers from authorized DHS resllers on T-mall (part of taobao but with verified business status and deposit ... i think).    I checked DHS official website to see if they are authorized resellers. Sometimes the price may be a little bit more than other TaoBao sellers... but it seems to have more guarantee for me.    But it was a lot of trouble as you need to setup the Alipay (like paypal in China), then you need to find a worldwide courier company and have your times ship to them (as the sellers don't ship oversea), and then you have to contact the courier company once all of your items arrived at their office, and have them group all of your items in one package (as you may buy from various sellers) and ship to you.     It took me almost 2 months to receive the stuff... and i felt like I was running an import/export business to just to buy a few rubbers.... :)

spinnyserve View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spinnyserve Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/16/2015 at 3:33pm
BTW, I also bought my Yinhe / Galaxy rubbers from the official Galaxy store on T-mall.
tuco View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tuco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/17/2015 at 1:38pm

Can you please give us your website in Chinese for the moment?  I read a little (traditional) Chinese.  I probably won't be able to order but at least it gives me an idea of what items you have and what prices you are selling.

The Dark Side is:
"Quicker, easier, more seductive" - Yoda

taninu View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote taninu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/30/2015 at 7:51pm
Update: This is the first warning not to perform any transaction with this user. He has not responded by PM or email and I have not received my goods.

Update: transaction has been initiated and waiting for my first shipment.

Note: He does not have PayPal (we tried to set one up but did not succeed so I am trying Skrill for the first time. Another option is alipay).

Folks,

NoRema View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NoRema Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/30/2015 at 9:47pm
thanks for the heads up, I had a feeling this would be the case (as i'm sure many others did too).

Click the picture for feedback ^
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic