Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

DHS Plastic Ball

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 8>
Author
AcudaDave View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AcudaDave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: DHS Plastic Ball
    Posted: 03/23/2015 at 4:44pm

Another player (2000+ chopper) I play with on a regular basis just bought a new DHS plastic ball and wanted to give it a try for our match. I've hit with the Joola plastic balls, but I've not played a match with any of the plastic balls.

So we warmed up a bit and played a match and all I gotta say is it was terrible! It felt like we were playing with a 1-star practice ball. It was much slower and spin was quite a bit less. It was so funny how he would do his normal chops and I would just hit through them like they were nothing. Normally when we play with the celluloid balls I have to respect his underspin returns and loop them or push them back. The first ball he chopped back I decided to see if I could open my angle a little and hit it and it had so much less spin that I was able to hit it like it was nothing.  Needless to say he didn't like it at all as I won the last game at 2! I've heard a lot of you saying that you just gotta adjust, but damn, it felt like I was playing with a recreational ball. I hope the other plastic balls play better than the DHS ball cause it was definitely taking a big step back in our game. I just can't imagine anyone in charge of our organization allowing this to go on. Please tell me there are better plastic balls to play with.
Joola Zhou Qihao 90 blade
Joola Dynaryz Inferno max - BH
Nittaku Moristo SP 2.0 - FH
Sponsored Links

Mickael View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mickael Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/23/2015 at 5:22pm
I have tried everything, Xushaofa is the best , not the best it is like when Tenergy was invented it is far better than anything before. No inconsistency, high bounce , like you were playing table tennis but always worried about inconsistency. No more , it is a real joy. P.s. Stag karlsson is the same and I think all seamless balls are from the same factory. Search no more.
Butterfly Fransizka ZLC FL
Butterfly Dignics 05 2.1 FH
Butterfly Tenergy 05 1.9 BH
lineup32 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lineup32 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/23/2015 at 5:26pm
Originally posted by AcudaDave AcudaDave wrote:

Another player (2000+ chopper) I play with on a regular basis just bought a new DHS plastic ball and wanted to give it a try for our match. I've hit with the Joola plastic balls, but I've not played a match with any of the plastic balls.

So we warmed up a bit and played a match and all I gotta say is it was terrible! It felt like we were playing with a 1-star practice ball. It was much slower and spin was quite a bit less. It was so funny how he would do his normal chops and I would just hit through them like they were nothing. Normally when we play with the celluloid balls I have to respect his underspin returns and loop them or push them back. The first ball he chopped back I decided to see if I could open my angle a little and hit it and it had so much less spin that I was able to hit it like it was nothing.  Needless to say he didn't like it at all as I won the last game at 2! I've heard a lot of you saying that you just gotta adjust, but damn, it felt like I was playing with a recreational ball. I hope the other plastic balls play better than the DHS ball cause it was definitely taking a big step back in our game. I just can't imagine anyone in charge of our organization allowing this to go on. Please tell me there are better plastic balls to play with.

slow lack of spin is what U are suppose to get use to!!OuchOuch

Edited by lineup32 - 03/23/2015 at 7:22pm
igorponger View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote igorponger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/23/2015 at 5:47pm
PLASTIC FAVOURS THE BRAVE ONE.

All the profies do employ DHS40+ balls now and again. Those advanced players still play the game very well.
Don't show up your dislike for plastic in public occasions, or you will be told "unworthy player".
Good players will always get to the plastic very smoothly. Very smoothly.
AgentHEX View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AgentHEX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/23/2015 at 5:57pm

The XSF will bounce higher but spin and speed are basically the same. The general differences to cell are in the ~couple percentiles (as implied by surface area diffs for aero, etc) but may seem more at first when swinging out of habit.

For def the slower balls also take some speed out of loopdrives which makes them easier to get to, even if the spin is less. In aggregate YMMV, but depending on personality many consider disadvantages to themselves first.
igorponger View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote igorponger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/23/2015 at 7:20pm
More than a dozen merchants of America now trading plastic from Mr. Fr Yan Shanghai Minkow. We so pleased to cooperate with this Factory, too
AndySmith View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AndySmith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/23/2015 at 7:23pm
Dave, I feel your pain.

I've had a box of DHS 40+ in my bag for months, and I've been avoiding sinking much time into them until I really need to. My first experiences with them were awful, and match up with your findings. I now have 3 weeks to prepare for a seamed 40+ tournament so I have to spend some quality time with them. Had a 2 hour session tonight and they remain a terrible product. They are an early batch, so I can only hope that recent batches have improved, but it's very disheartening. I have some Stiga 40+ on the way, so fingers crossed that they play better.

Sometimes, I have a brief moment of relief when using them and a reasonable rally appears from the rubble. But then a series of shockingly low, skiddy bounces occurs and it becomes a total distraction from the game. Incredibly unenjoyable. And this isn't about habitual swinging - I'm talking about the ball sharply dropping below my start position during a totally innocuous rally. I haven't even started my swing.

I also had a brand new ball break within 15 minutes of use - huge crack at 90 degrees to the seam.

There are some elements to these balls which are obviously just things which require adjustment. The feel on impact is dull and slightly disconnected, for example, especially at low speeds. The reduced spin and grip has lots of implications. But the poor durability and sometimes surprisingly skiddy events are just garbage.
This was a great signature until I realised it was overrated.
AgentHEX View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AgentHEX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/23/2015 at 7:25pm
> And this isn't about habitual swinging - I'm talking about the ball sharply dropping below my start position during a totally innocuous rally. I haven't even started my swing.

Can you reliably reproduce this or does it seem random?
NextLevel View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NextLevel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/23/2015 at 7:36pm
Andy, the balls don't bounce per se. You need to get lower, take the ball later and attack earlier than your opponent so that the lower bounce affects him first. Get used to having to hit lower or on the side of the ball. Do not mix with cell or seamless during practice. Unless you practice a lot, push over the table. Don't banana flock without lots of practice. You will net a lot of balls because the ball does not bounce.

As always, the more you use the balls, the better it gets. But they will break often and violate your expectations on bounce at least twice a match because they deform.
I like putting heavy topspin on the ball...
Cybershape Carbon
FH/BH: H3P 41D.
Lumberjack TT, not for lovers of beautiful strokes. No time to train...
AndySmith View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AndySmith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/23/2015 at 7:46pm
At this point, it feels pretty random. There always seem to be similar characteristics to the event though. It tends to be when a harder drive is coming in long. Everything else seems OK to me - pushes, chops, loops (this is me on the receiving end). I happened to be playing against a hard hitter tonight and I was getting 2-3 each game skid through to me.

Now, that said - this was the match I had the breakage in. Perhaps it's when the ball is starting to go. It actually does have the hallmarks of how a cracked cell ball feels, but without the sound giving the issue away (or anything appearing on the ball until it's totally gone).

Anyway, I only have 3 of the 6 balls left now. Marvellous.
AndySmith View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AndySmith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/23/2015 at 8:00pm
NL - I actually don't mind the 40+ in general. There's lots to like! I find the seamed balls to need more effort than the seamless due to the lower overall bounce, but it's definitely not a total disaster. But the dhs ones I've had are awful. It's like playing with a live grenade, and you have to hope that nothing weird happens on your side of the table.

For some balance - another club member has been using the Cornilleau seamed 40+ for a few months now. He's a mad slappy kind of player - always smacking the ball at totally inappropriate moments. He had his first breakage 2 weeks ago, which must be at least 20 hours of use, which is good IMO. In the odd match I've had with him, nothing strange ever happened with the ball - just the usual reduction in speed and spin. Now, I've never drilled with him or spent hours with that ball in isolation like I did with the dhs tonight, but I've enjoyed that experience.

Could it just be bad QC? Or is that my wishful thinking?
Baal View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/23/2015 at 8:12pm
You can in time adjust to low bounce but not the skids. You just have to live with that. Seamless balls dont do that so its not the size of the balls thst causes skids and I still have no way to predict them.   Dont underestimate how long you need to train with DHS 40+ to feel confident. If you dont feel confident you cant play relaxed. I wish everyone used seamless but for now we have to be ready to use these. Dont forget serve practice. That is not easy immediately.
wturber View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wturber Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/23/2015 at 8:23pm
Originally posted by AndySmith AndySmith wrote:

At this point, it feels pretty random. There always seem to be similar characteristics to the event though. It tends to be when a harder drive is coming in long. Everything else seems OK to me - pushes, chops, loops (this is me on the receiving end). I happened to be playing against a hard hitter tonight and I was getting 2-3 each game skid through to me.

Now, that said - this was the match I had the breakage in. Perhaps it's when the ball is starting to go. It actually does have the hallmarks of how a cracked cell ball feels, but without the sound giving the issue away (or anything appearing on the ball until it's totally gone).

Anyway, I only have 3 of the 6 balls left now. Marvellous.

I believe that we are going to find that the plastic in DHS balls deforms more on high impacts and that this is making the effect of the seam more pronounced when the ball lands on and or spins onto the seam.    I have no proof and only very sketchy evidence.  But given that the seam is a known irregularity, that I've observed celluloid training balls (have seams) exhibit bad bounces, and that the lower bounce of DHS balls might imply more deformation of the plastic, this seems like a good place to start looking.

Edited by wturber - 03/23/2015 at 8:24pm
Jay Turberville
www.jayandwanda.com
Hardbat: Nittaku Resist w/ Dr. Evil or Friendship 802-40 OX
stevenjlyang View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stevenjlyang Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/24/2015 at 3:18am
I ever just played DHS plastic ball once, i gave it up, i will never use it. Now i'm playing with Yinhe and XSF seamless ball, they are better, they are close to the c-ball.
ZJK ALC 90g: T80 + T05FX
Boll ALC 89g: AIROC M + Calibra LT Spin
AndySmith View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AndySmith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/24/2015 at 5:28am
Originally posted by wturber wturber wrote:

I believe that we are going to find that the plastic in DHS balls deforms more on high impacts and that this is making the effect of the seam more pronounced when the ball lands on and or spins onto the seam.    I have no proof and only very sketchy evidence.  

It sounds plausible.  It's going to be very tricky to prove anything without access to some pretty funky testing equipment though.  It only seemed to happen to me on harder incoming shots, but I've only got a few hours of solid work with this ball so far.

Originally posted by stevenjlyang stevenjlyang wrote:

I ever just played DHS plastic ball once, i gave it up, i will never use it. Now i'm playing with Yinhe and XSF seamless ball, they are better, they are close to the c-ball.

I've got a pack of Yinhe but I've only had a brief test in recent weeks.  The bounce seems more reliable and is higher overall.  The seamless come with their own challenges for me - the biggest one being serving.  I find it quite easy to keep the DHS 40+ really tight on service, whereas the Yinhe sit up a lot more due to the bounce.  Factoring in the reduction in spin, it becomes hard to stop the opponent attacking the serve.  Anything over or near net height is vulnerable now.

But these are just qualities to adjust to.  Breakages and unpredictable skids are a different thing altogether.

Edited by AndySmith - 03/24/2015 at 5:28am
stevenjlyang View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stevenjlyang Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/24/2015 at 6:44am

I believe that we are going to find that the plastic in DHS balls deforms more on high impacts and that this is making the effect of the seam more pronounced when the ball lands on and or spins onto the seam.    I have no proof and only very sketchy evidence.  But given that the seam is a known irregularity, that I've observed celluloid training balls (have seams) exhibit bad bounces, and that the lower bounce of DHS balls might imply more deformation of the plastic, this seems like a good place to start looking.
[/QUOTE]
agree with you. the seam of the plastic ball make more effect than the celluloid ball, i think different material properties would enlarge the effect, so the seamless ball is the better choice for new material. but there are more business factors to lead the products, although the products is not the best, not suitable for more people.
ZJK ALC 90g: T80 + T05FX
Boll ALC 89g: AIROC M + Calibra LT Spin
NextLevel View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NextLevel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/24/2015 at 7:04am
Originally posted by AndySmith AndySmith wrote:

NL - I actually don't mind the 40+ in general. There's lots to like! I find the seamed balls to need more effort than the seamless due to the lower overall bounce, but it's definitely not a total disaster. But the dhs ones I've had are awful. It's like playing with a live grenade, and you have to hope that nothing weird happens on your side of the table.

For some balance - another club member has been using the Cornilleau seamed 40+ for a few months now. He's a mad slappy kind of player - always smacking the ball at totally inappropriate moments. He had his first breakage 2 weeks ago, which must be at least 20 hours of use, which is good IMO. In the odd match I've had with him, nothing strange ever happened with the ball - just the usual reduction in speed and spin. Now, I've never drilled with him or spent hours with that ball in isolation like I did with the dhs tonight, but I've enjoyed that experience.

Could it just be bad QC? Or is that my wishful thinking?

Hey, they should find that ball and reproduce it. If only I was that lucky - all my 40+ Chinese balls are gone with matches, multiball and serving practice. The state tournament is coming up so I need a new set.

I do hear that the newer balls have better quality control. So it ultimately comes down to how much better its getting. The differences between the balls is pretty significant and the longer this lasts, the more likely it is that the seamless ball will go nowhere.

Cybershape Carbon
AcudaDave View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AcudaDave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/24/2015 at 10:26am
thanks everyone for their replies. Glad you agree with me Andy. At this point I just won't play any tournaments that use DHS plastic balls, and I might just skip any tournaments in my local area that plan on using the Joola or Butterfly as that's what most of them will be using. 

The main point is that none of us should have to get used to the inconsistency in these poor quality balls. It really did feel similar to playing with a 1-star practice ball, and that's just not good for our sport. I may order some seamless balls and give them a try.  What does the new president plan on doing about these plastic balls? Has he come out and said anything yet?
AndySmith View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AndySmith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/24/2015 at 10:40am
If I didn't have to use the Stiga 40+ at a tournament in a few weeks' time then I'd stay as far away from seamed plastic as possible.  Of course, my next league season will be crazy with each team choosing whichever balls they want to, so each week could see seamed, seamless or cell.

Definitely worth giving the seamless a try.  You'll still feel the bigger size and reduced spin, but they do have a more consistent bounce and appear to be more durable on average.

What does the new president plan on doing about these plastic balls? Has he come out and said anything yet?

I think he said "I'll just go ask Adham what I should say..." and no one has seen him since.
Baal View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/24/2015 at 12:02pm

thanks everyone for their replies. Glad you agree with me Andy. At this point I just won't play any tournaments that use DHS plastic balls, and I might just skip any tournaments in my local area that plan on using the Joola or Butterfly as that's what most of them will be using. 

They have the same problems, the one optimistic thing being that I hit with some Butterfly 40+ balls made in Feb 2015 and they were not all round but had what seemed like a better bounce once we found a round one.  Most people think those are made by DF.  As you know, I hate these seemed balls, but it may be that they are starting to make some progress towards making them slightly less crappy. 

We will see.

Meanwhile, until that trend is confirmed, we should boycott these crappy things.  Use seamless or NP40+ if you can find one.
AcudaDave View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AcudaDave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/24/2015 at 1:46pm
Which seamless balls should I buy, and where can I buy them here in the US? I guess I'll give them a try...but as for playing with the DHS plastic seamed balls as Jack Nicholson said in one of his movies "I'd rather stick needles in my eyes".
Baal View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/24/2015 at 3:48pm
I have tried XSF, Nexy, Yine.  I for one couldn't tell a difference between them by playing with them.  All were very good. Still slower and less spin, but you don't have that weird skidding inconsistency problem, they bounce noticeably higher, and they are a lot more durable.  So it is a relatively easy adjustment.

You can buy Nexy from BHman and Bogeyman at Nexy USA.
pgpg View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pgpg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/24/2015 at 3:58pm
Colestt.com has Yinhe variant - and I think at 7$ for 6 it's the best deal right now. 
USATT: ~1810
Butterfly Defense Alpha ST - H3 Neo - Cloud&Fog OX
AcudaDave View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AcudaDave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/24/2015 at 10:51pm
The bottom line is these plastic balls are terrible to play with and it's really disappointing that the ittf would do this. I may just quit playing tournaments all together unless they make a dramatic improvement. Maybe we should just for a different organization to replace the ittf.
Hans Regenkurt View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Regenkurt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/24/2015 at 11:31pm
According to the most recent expreiences that the people around me have with the seamless balls, they do last longer than most seamed ones. I spoke with an umpire whose team plays in the top league with XSF and they have had periods when they broke three or four in a team match. At other times they managed to play all of the matches without breaking one. Their general observation is that most seamed balls crack at a crazy rate.

I have a friend who occasionally practices with junior kids and they use seamed balls exclusively. Last time he was down they used Joola and Donic exclusively. Everybody there was of the opinion that the Donic ones are not good and when they started playing practice matches, all of the kids wanted to play with Joola. My friend was completely happy with the way those Joola balls played and is sure that they have made a lot of improvements to them. As I said in one of the other topics on the balls, we have some DHS seamed from the very first series and they play horribly. My friend even said he likes the Joola seamed better than celluloid.
tabletennis11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tabletennis11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/25/2015 at 2:23pm
Unfortunately breakages are common among all the brands of plastic balls, hopefully they are working hard on increasing the quality across all of the plastic ball production companies. It is difficult to adjust to the new balls but once you have put in a reasonable number of hours you will find some comfort in being able to play with them, even though we all dream of playing with the celluloid ball again.

We reviewed the DHS ball and also use it for all of our equipment reviews and our equipment expert has a good handle on playing with it now. As we say, it does take some hours to adjust to the plastic ball and some have different properties to others.
Baal View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/25/2015 at 3:12pm
Originally posted by tabletennis11 tabletennis11 wrote:

Unfortunately breakages are common among all the brands of plastic balls, hopefully they are working hard on increasing the quality across all of the plastic ball production companies. It is difficult to adjust to the new balls but once you have put in a reasonable number of hours you will find some comfort in being able to play with them, even though we all dream of playing with the celluloid ball again.

We reviewed the DHS ball and also use it for all of our equipment reviews and our equipment expert has a good handle on playing with it now. As we say, it does take some hours to adjust to the plastic ball and some have different properties to others.

This is true if one considers the seamed 40+ balls.  However, breakages among seamless are equivalent and probably better than celluloid and vastly superior to all seamed 40+ balls.  Breakage among DHS balls and the brands made by them is very high.  Similarly, adjustment to a seamless ball, while required, is much easier than DHS.  Not just my experience, it is what now is revealed by the vast majority of mytt members who have commented on it. 

It is good to see you are selling XSF now among the various others.
Ray View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ray Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/25/2015 at 4:09pm
Originally posted by tabletennis11 tabletennis11 wrote:

To adjust to the new plastic balls, you have put in a reasonable number of hours and balls.

And as long as you're pointing out:

Quote NB! Research and development into plastic ball manufacturing is still taking place and as such we cannot assure the total durability of this product, this responsibility lies with the manufacturer.

I'll continue to enjoy all the advantages of the "old" good celluloid balls: better quality (roundness and durability) and less expensive.

BTW, those TSP Training balls were so nice for the price. Will you stock them again?Embarrassed

Life is too short for defensive play.

https://twitter.com/spinnier_com
fb.me/spinnier
AgentHEX View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AgentHEX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/25/2015 at 4:12pm
This whole situation is akin to say switching the morning coffee at work to bit different brand/blend. If it just happens some people might notice, but sometimes there's an announcement/email-to-all and riots ensue.

Those who've witnessed & considered enough of these situations in life come to realize the reaction generally has almost nothing to do with the quantities of the change and everything with the circumstances and people involved.
NextLevel View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NextLevel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/25/2015 at 4:26pm
So, Agent Troll, how many seamed plastic balls have you broken again?

Edited by NextLevel - 03/25/2015 at 4:26pm
Cybershape Carbon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 8>
  Share Topic