Seller's Notes:

View the seller's For Sale page.
 Buyer's Review (1)
  Product Quality:
  Communication:
  Payment:
  Shipping:
  Overall:
View all feedback about this seller (32)
 Forum Assessment
This seller has not been assessed by moderators yet. Request assessment
 Assessed by moderators.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
kurokami View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kurokami Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/17/2015 at 11:38pm
old version nationals have red. in speed glue era, many cnt particularly women, played red h3 with black sp or h3 both sides. it's only produced in black for neo besides custom like ma long these days since bh is typically red tenergy
Viscaria
H3N/T05
http://mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=65345&KW=&title=feedback-kurokami
Sponsored Links

slevin View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote slevin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/18/2015 at 2:46am
Originally posted by gemaxed gemaxed wrote:

For that price. It wont be a National version.

Don't know enough about Billyc's rubbers but regarding the above comment, (no hard-core fingerprints evidence but )this sure does seem chutzpah to me. From ttdaily 1 week ago:

Hello all,

I have the following available:

10x DHS National hurricane 3. RED 2.2MM

10x DHS National hurricane 3. BLACK 2.2MM

Blue sponge with serials.

30GBP per piece. Willing to make a deal if you buy more.

Cheers

gemaxed View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gemaxed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/18/2015 at 7:14am
Is that your response ?

1. I did not say I am a national player. but it is a FACT only they have the national versions. The ones online available are widely faked also a FACT. 

2. National rubbers do not come in red colour FACT. 

3. You accuse me of not knowing what I am talking while in your first response you said you did not know anything about the rubber. And now all of a sudden you do. 

I used to be a national player for my country and I know by a FACT the national version on the market are 99% of the time FAKE.  Only the players themselves have them and sometimes give them away. Lets say maybe 5 sheets a year they give away. So how is it possible a shop has them in stock. 

Also all the Chinese play with a BLACK forehand rubber.  Red nationals do simply not exist. That is also a fact. Do some more research before you try and sell something that is fake. And bash other people for pointing it out. 

Now I expect some silly argument from you again without any support. But that is normal for someone who is frustrated they got caught out. 
gemaxed View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gemaxed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/18/2015 at 7:15am
Originally posted by slevin slevin wrote:

Don't know enough about Billyc's rubbers but regarding the above comment, (no hard-core fingerprints evidence but )this sure does seem chutzpah to me. From ttdaily 1 week ago:

Hello all,

Cheers

Those are NEO version. That is a different rubber and does come in red and is widely available. 
gemaxed View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gemaxed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/18/2015 at 7:16am

Hello all,

Cheers

That is a completely different rubber. NEO version. They do come in RED and are widely available. 
kurokami View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kurokami Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/18/2015 at 2:35pm

Hello all,

Cheers

win.
Viscaria
H3N/T05
http://mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=65345&KW=&title=feedback-kurokami
marctt3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marctt3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/18/2015 at 3:26pm

Is that your response ?

1. I did not say I am a national player. but it is a FACT only they have the national versions. The ones online available are widely faked also a FACT. 

2. National rubbers do not come in red colour FACT. 

3. You accuse me of not knowing what I am talking while in your first response you said you did not know anything about the rubber. And now all of a sudden you do. 

I used to be a national player for my country and I know by a FACT the national version on the market are 99% of the time FAKE.  Only the players themselves have them and sometimes give them away. Lets say maybe 5 sheets a year they give away. So how is it possible a shop has them in stock. 

Also all the Chinese play with a BLACK forehand rubber.  Red nationals do simply not exist. That is also a fact. Do some more research before you try and sell something that is fake. And bash other people for pointing it out. 

Now I expect some silly argument from you again without any support. But that is normal for someone who is frustrated they got caught out. 

I'm not sure what you're trying to say, because your for sale post contradicts your argument. But you are partially correct, the 'nationals' that are not neo are merely higher quality hurricanes produced for sale. And I also highly doubt your blue sponge with serial numbers are neo national either. 
Billyc View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Billyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/18/2015 at 11:13pm

Hello all,

Cheers

ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap
Billyc View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Billyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/01/2015 at 9:00am
BUMP
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic