Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

from stiga mapplewood nct V to.. ?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
tomkei View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tomkei Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: from stiga mapplewood nct V to.. ?
    Posted: 04/28/2015 at 3:47am
hey, came here for suggestion :) currently using mapplewood nct V,before it was many carbon blades(like tbs, hayabusa zx, ignito, some of victas), but decided to stick with all wood blade, cause of feel. So thinking of upgrading current wood to some maybe a bit softer(but not soft). Was thinking about stiga clipper cc, osp blades, nittaku.. or any other. Maybe can u suggest me the way should i look for? cause in my country we dont have any normal tt shop, where i can bounce some blades which i want. So possible just blind pick :)
currently using t05 for fh and victas limber for bh.
(possible blade exchange if someone wants)
thanks,tom

Edited by tomkei - 04/28/2015 at 3:50am
xiom vega euro,sigma2pro,el-p
xiom vega pro
mizutani zlc,t05fx,r53
mizutani zlc,h8mid,rakza9

My Feedback
Sponsored Links

yogi_bear View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yogi_bear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/28/2015 at 6:22am
stiga infinity vps
Independent online TT Product reviewer of XIOM, STIGA, JOOLA, SANWEI, GEWO, AIR, ITC, APEX, YASAKA and ABROS

ITTF Level 1 Coaching Course Conductor, ITTF Level 1 Coach
bbkon View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bbkon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/28/2015 at 6:26am
Originally posted by tomkei tomkei wrote:

hey, came here for suggestion :) currently using mapplewood nct V,before it was many carbon blades(like tbs, hayabusa zx, ignito, some of victas), but decided to stick with all wood blade, cause of feel. So thinking of upgrading current wood to some maybe a bit softer(but not soft). Was thinking about stiga clipper cc, osp blades, nittaku.. or any other. Maybe can u suggest me the way should i look for? cause in my country we dont have any normal tt shop, where i can bounce some blades which i want. So possible just blind pick :)
currently using t05 for fh and victas limber for bh.
(possible blade exchange if someone wants)
thanks,tom

why didnt liked ignito and hayabusa?
tomkei View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tomkei Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/28/2015 at 6:32am
hayabusa zx had a lack of power and fl handle - i prefer st :) , ignito bit to springy
xiom vega pro
mizutani zlc,t05fx,r53

My Feedback
tomkei View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tomkei Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/30/2015 at 3:32am
any other variations? :) was thinking about clipper cc/cr or infinity vps. but as i read many reviews: infinity has lack of quality.
xiom vega pro
mizutani zlc,t05fx,r53

My Feedback
bbkon View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bbkon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/30/2015 at 4:01am
Originally posted by tomkei tomkei wrote:

any other variations? :) was thinking about clipper cc/cr or infinity vps. but as i read many reviews: infinity has lack of quality.

clipper cc doenst have gears IMHO i think you can go yasaka extra  offensive, better blade that more expensive blades, nice solid impact enough stiffness
asifgunz View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote asifgunz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/30/2015 at 3:35pm
Clipper is classic. You cannot go wrong with it. I love that thing. I just wish it had the on top of table power, 6 ft away from table :/
Imo most of the gears come from the user.

"I do not have any idols. I am my own idol." - Zhang Jike

Feedback: http://mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=71761&PN=1#905629
sandiway View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sandiway Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/30/2015 at 3:40pm
If you must, try Rosewood NCT V. I have this and have played with a friend's Maplewood NCT V, we are both over 2000 blah blah. It's slower and probably the feel is a bit better. I prefer the Rosewood and have no desire to buy a Maplewood. Weight is not much different, a few grams IIRC when I weighed them.

Now they sound quite different. But to be honest, the real differences are so small they're not really worth thinking about. It's not like you are going to be changing the angle of the blade on loops.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic