Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

My "special" experiences with "finspin"

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Magic_M View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Magic_M Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: My "special" experiences with "finspin"
    Posted: 05/02/2015 at 7:51am
I have to warn you, because 
we have another cheater here in the forum:finspin
Here you can read the full story: 

If anyone knows him, please try to contact him. He owes me 365 USD !!!

Edited by Magic_M - 05/30/2015 at 9:14am
Sponsored Links

Antuan View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Antuan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/02/2015 at 8:45am
Which is his FS post?
I hope he refunds your money Confused

Edited by Antuan - 05/02/2015 at 9:40am
Magic_M View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Magic_M Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/02/2015 at 8:50am
There is no FS-post. He posted the pictures of his Cresail in the picture-thread.
I contacted him and asked, if he is willing to sell the blade. He made an offer and I agreed.
kakapo View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kakapo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/02/2015 at 10:01am
Manfred, as you know, I was victim of several scammers in the past.
I exactly know your frustration about it.
 And obviously, finspin sold a blade he did not have in hands and he did not tell it to you when you bought that blade.
I hope the moderator can help in your case

Def play grey grip 94gr, Venus 2 blue 2,2, Neubauer KO extreme 1,3mm
Magic_M View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Magic_M Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/02/2015 at 10:02am
Now it is 100% sure, that he is a cheater. On 29.04. he offered the same Cresail CO to another forum-member, although he sold it to me a month ago (25.03.). I got the sreenshots of this offer from this member. I will soon contact Baal and inform him about finspin.
asifgunz View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote asifgunz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/02/2015 at 10:20am
Thats just wrong.....

Did you go through paypal invoice or gift?

"I do not have any idols. I am my own idol." - Zhang Jike

Feedback: http://mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=71761&PN=1#905629
proSpin View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote proSpin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/02/2015 at 10:22am
Damn. didnt think he would cheat people of their money. Thanks to him, buyers now think more than twice when using paypal gift.
Baal View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/02/2015 at 10:39am
finspin, please send me a PM, indicating when you will ship the blade or refund the money.
munai View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote munai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/02/2015 at 11:38am
that is really really bad! I am lucky that i cancled the intention to have deal with him in the past.
tiehwen View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tiehwen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/02/2015 at 1:17pm
@manfred...why would/did you spend an arm & a leg to acquire that blade...Is it that special? OMG...

Edited by tiehwen - 05/02/2015 at 1:42pm
acid View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote acid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/02/2015 at 1:55pm
man another one !! 

Can we get rid of these scammers to clean up this world !! 
Remember scammers, you do bad things, bad things will come to you !!!

You can run and hide but Karma will get you !! 
if Life is short, play Ping Pong to make it longer :P
Lestat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lestat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/02/2015 at 2:09pm
Magic M, I think you have a pretty slim chance to recover the money unfortunately, so what I want to say won't help, but perhaps clarify when paypal gift should be used - if at all. The thing is, it's not the feedback that counts. Somebody can keep themselves straight until they hit the jackpot and do a runner. It's their moral profile that counts. If you are a good judge of character you will know what I mean. There are a small number of members here I almost know for a fact they will not lower themselves to do such a thing as keeping the money and not posting a blade. For everyone else, paypal purchase please!

But even so, as the sum is getting larger (365 USD is a large amount), it is advisable to use paypal purchase for everybody, just in case you run into one of those obscure situations - like packages genuinely lost in the post, where even decent people might shy away from refunding you, thinking their responsibility ends with posting the item.

Or you don't use paypal gift at all, as per Baal's warning.
illinichamps View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote illinichamps Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/02/2015 at 5:06pm
This is my 2 cents.. if u dont want ppl paying with gift, just get rid od feedback. Then this forces everyone to avoid paypal gift. I know this sounds ludicrous to some of u, but if cheaters exploit our belief and we cant stop paying via paypal gift this might be a solution.. i know this probably wont happen but i really hate when these things happen. I feel u bro, cuz i have been cheated out of thousands by friends and millions because of family.. when it comes to money some ppl.will do anything..
H3 Prov. |MJ SZLC | 05 FX
Baal View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/02/2015 at 5:38pm
We are going to keep the feedback system even though it is far from perfect.  I have to say, it does surprise me when there are five or six transactions that seem to go well and then something like this happens.  To be honest, the sum total of things I have bought and sold here isn't a lot more than that.  Most of the people I have bought and sold with have a lot more successful transactions than that.

At the end of the day, people have to use good sense to protect themselves.  Paypal as a gift does not give you any protection at all.

I haven't banned finspin yet because I need for PM to remain open for communications purposes.  But the ban will come soon, especially if I do not get an answer to my messages to him.
Baal View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/03/2015 at 12:14am
Originally posted by kakapo kakapo wrote:

Manfred, as you know, I was victim of several scammers in the past.
I exactly know your frustration about it.
<span style="line-height: 1.4;"> And obviously, finspin sold a blade he did not have in hands and he did not tell it to you when you bought that blade.</span>
<span style="line-height: 1.4;">I hope the moderator can help in your case</span>

There is not a lot I can do from here in the US. I have tried to contact Finspin without success. Manfred paid with a gift and lives in Germany. Finspin lives in Indonesia.   All I can do is warn others.
the_theologian View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote the_theologian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/03/2015 at 1:06am
Originally posted by Baal Baal wrote:

I have to say, it does surprise me when there are five or six transactions that seem to go well and then something like this happens.

Agreed. Strange. Ouch
Appelgren Allplay ST / Vega Europe max
TibiKE View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote TibiKE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/03/2015 at 5:38am
I think,pressure to finspin from indonesian members,may be helps.If i know his name, live in his country,in his city,if i know his language,it is other situation,like if i live 10 000 km far.
My german friends,Manfred and Timo  helps me with one guy from german forum.It was trade,blade vs blade,i sent him my expensive blade,he dont sent me nothing.After two months im received my blade back.
Good guys+pressure.
Manfred ,im verry sorry and believe in happy end Thumbs Up
My Feedback

Donic Waldner world champion 89

Bluestorm Z1

TSP Super Spinpips chop2
siestakey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote siestakey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/03/2015 at 6:27am
Manfred , so sorry but it's a very sad world .
Siesta Key
W968
Omega Tour 7 i
Magic_M View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Magic_M Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/03/2015 at 7:40am
Thanks for all the kind words. That shows me, that people like 

Originally posted by TibiKE TibiKE wrote:

I think,pressure to finspin from indonesian members,may be helps.If i know his name, live in his country,in his city,if i know his language,it is other situation,like if i live 10 000 km far.

My german friends,Manfred and Timo helps me with one guy from german forum.It was trade,blade vs blade,i sent him my expensive blade,he dont sent me nothing.After two months im received my blade back. Good guys+pressure.
Manfred ,im verry sorry and believe in happy end Thumbs Up
That`s exactly, what I hope, Tibi. 

If we all try to help each other, people like Finolia Warongan (that`s his name) will be isolated. 
They will not be able to do any deal in any forum. So they would be "dead" in the worldwide community.
I am sure, here are some forum-members, who bought, sold or traded with him in the past. 
If all of these members contact him and write him, what they think about such a cheating, 
maybe he will think about his own behavior and refund my money.

Maybe we need a kind of "black list", where all known cheaters are listed with user-name and sure name. 
The exist of such a list will help a lot of people in the future.

Edited by Magic_M - 05/03/2015 at 8:13am
beeray1 View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote beeray1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/03/2015 at 12:29pm
http://mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=68336&PN=1#851384
jabemu View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jabemu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/03/2015 at 1:07pm
It is the same situation that happened with perssonblade...he scammed me 190€ Confused
I hope you can recover your money

Edited by jabemu - 05/03/2015 at 1:08pm
kolevtt View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kolevtt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/03/2015 at 1:33pm
I remember this member finspin started his action in the forum with his topic "ONLY AND ONLY MY DEAR" or something like this. Topic was about her (not his, because Finolia is female name) Viscaria ST.
I sent her very long letter how to deal with the blade and told her I have high interest to buy or trade this blade. Okay, it was not for sale. Some days later it was for sale yet LOL
I offered a good price, it was not received. Later she said she has sold the blade for price under my offer LOL
Next - she promised to help me in finding another blade Viscaria with metal tag. Okay, I was skeptic yet, but you never know where will go the bunny ... Some days later she didn't offer me with the blade, but posted it directly in the FS section. I asked for detailed photos and I received just some very bad photos, hard to say what exactly was the blade. Asked for better photos and received explanation that the blade is for sale " as it is " (?!?!?!?).
I could continue the list, but with each new email I was sure I am talking with a cheater.
Too many strange things about this girl ...

Hope she will refund the money and will be careful in the future...
Now I will contact with some indonesian members that I have had some deals before and hope they will help us to solve this problem. At least this girl deserves public reprimand if she refuse to refund Magic_M's money paid for this blade.

I'll be back with information as soon is possible.

Ray View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ray Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/03/2015 at 1:52pm
Magic_M,

You may find her on Facebook just google for "Finolia Warongan".

According to her feedback thread, edizg, Jonyherr, CalibraTT and few others were lucky enough but also may help you and confirm her identity and contacts.

Edited by Ray - 05/03/2015 at 2:17pm
Life is too short for defensive play.

https://twitter.com/spinnier_com
fb.me/spinnier
Magic_M View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Magic_M Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/03/2015 at 1:54pm
Thanks for your help Petar Thumbs Up
Avallo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Avallo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/04/2015 at 5:25am
sorry because i do not online this few weeks...
i will try to seek for info...

hope there is an info about HIM (yes, he is a MALE not girl... finolia is the name of his wife)

this is his FB:
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100007835235565&fref=ts

Edited by Avallo - 05/04/2015 at 5:26am
an indonesian tennis table maniac

MY FEEDBACK

Avallo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Avallo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/04/2015 at 5:39am
last update:

i have contacted him,
he said that the items just has been arrived to him and will be sent to the buyer
also he will make an explanation

thx

an indonesian tennis table maniac

MY FEEDBACK

Magic_M View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Magic_M Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/04/2015 at 7:47am
@ Avallo:

thanks for contacting him. I am waiting impatiently for this "explanation", because I bought the blade in march and it is definitely sure, that he offered the same blade to another forum-member some days ago for less money than I payed.
I have also a tracking-information, that he got the package (from Japan) on 11th of april. Also: why didn't he answer to my several pm's or email?

But ok, let's wait for his explanation. I will be happy, if I get the blade, although 7 weeks are already gone since I payed for this blade.
Baal View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/04/2015 at 4:16pm
This is why I don't ban people right away anymore.  Communications can still be made.  I am also waiting for the explanation.  Clock is ticking.
kolevtt View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kolevtt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/04/2015 at 5:53pm
Hi again,

Thanks to member Avallo !!!
I am sure he will help to reach the conclusion as soon is possible.
Finspin could be not banned if he return the money/blade to their owner.
khmd View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote khmd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/05/2015 at 4:34pm
One suggestion:

the forum probably could selected several representatives
allocated according to different regions. a buyer should
send the payment to one representative who will transfer
the payment to seller once the buyer notified him that
blade/rubber are received.

if using the same currency, there is no conversion fee
using paypal except some work to do.

just a thought.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic