FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login
tabletennis11.com

2nd hand unknown table purchased

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
aerosmith View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aerosmith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 2nd hand unknown table purchased
    Posted: 05/03/2015 at 7:25am
Just got this table to do a little practise on but research tells me company who made it have gone bust! Tested table out with dropping a ball from 12 inches around the table as much as possible and got an even return of around 9 inches everywhere I tested. Checked the table with a spirit level and no bows anywhere that I could see. No marks or scratches just a little dust. Previous owner was moving to a smaller property and therefor needed to get rid of it as soon as possible. Only used 4 times. Paid £90 but had to collect. Make is Creber kalahari. Any comments please or opinions if possible on the make as I could not find much info on it. Negative or positive I won't feel offended. Almost complete newbie to this sport.
Cheers,
Steve.
Sponsored Links

smackman View Drop Down
Assistant Moderator
Assistant Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote smackman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/04/2015 at 12:24am
don't worry about it , sure it will fit your needs and you already own it
Ulmo Duality,Donic BlueGrip C2 red max ,Yinhe Super Kim Ox Black
NZ table tennis selector, third in the World (plate Doubles)I'm Listed on the ITTF website
aerosmith View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aerosmith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/04/2015 at 3:52am
Thanks I just worry about how long it will stay in this condition as I'll have to get rid of it if otherwise and something this size isn't easy to get rid of around here!
Just interested to know if anyone knows anything about the make really.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic