Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

DHS Blades

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
kollins View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kollins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: DHS Blades
    Posted: 07/06/2006 at 2:08am
Anyone know anything about the Pre-Hurricane series of blades like the O,W, and specifically V series blades?
Shibutani ST
Tackifire C
Feint Soft
Sponsored Links

AZNpenholdloop View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AZNpenholdloop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/06/2006 at 9:10am
i have the V212, it is a good blade, but you have to VARNISH!!! It was my first blade and I didnt varnish and now i have tons of tiny chips of wood gone from my blade. It is mostly a slow blade with good touch small handle is great for CPEN ^_^
Avalox 550
FH: Blue Whale II Factory Tuned 38 deg.
BH: White Shark II Factory Tuned
AZNpenholdloop View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AZNpenholdloop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/06/2006 at 9:10am
what company is the rubber Hidden Dragon from? can you post a pic
pingpongkf View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pingpongkf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/06/2006 at 10:39am
i think its from a company called Crouching Tiger.
www.speedpong.net
TT EQUIPMENTS: Nittaku, Butterfly, Stiga, Yasaka, Galaxy YinHe, DHS, Friendship, Globe.
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pingpongkf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/06/2006 at 10:46am
i rarely (almost never) see anyone with a DHS blade. maybe their blades are the most expensive among all chinese brands. People with no money will buy less expensive brands, and people who are willing to spend money might as well buy japanese or european brands. But its true that the Hurricanes are popular. All the superstar wanna-be's.
www.speedpong.net
TT EQUIPMENTS: Nittaku, Butterfly, Stiga, Yasaka, Galaxy YinHe, DHS, Friendship, Globe.
timtex37 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote timtex37 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/06/2006 at 11:44am
I have the dhs wang hao blade and it plays good and it looks good too, I love it.
dragonlong417 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dragonlong417 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/06/2006 at 6:29pm
hmm, do any of you guys know where i can actually get some dhs penhold blades such as those of the dipper series? i can't seem to find any online. in addition, timtex37, i would really like to know where you got that wang hao blade.
Yasaka Gatien Extra Penholder
FH: DHS Hurricane 3
BH: Butterfly Sriver L

back-up
Yasaka Gatien Extra 3D Penholder
FH: Hurricane 2
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pingpongkf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/06/2006 at 9:38pm
www.dhsamerica.com ??
www.speedpong.net
SDRamones View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SDRamones Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/06/2006 at 11:38pm
THeir 881 carbon blade was OK but you definitely have to seal the blade somehow.  A little rough around the edges.     I agree they are highly over promoted. 
Sean Ramones - USA 91709
Ebay Feedback
For Sale
kollins View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kollins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/07/2006 at 2:15am
Originally posted by AZNpenholdloop AZNpenholdloop wrote:

what company is the rubber Hidden Dragon from? can you post a pic

Its one of the new offerings from palio. got it from cole. Its really sweet!
Shibutani ST
Tackifire C
Feint Soft
timtex37 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote timtex37 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/07/2006 at 10:20am
my wang hao blade would cost you $100 according to the dhsamerican website and that is if you can find it. I was lucky enough to find it on my trip to china and got it for around $50
bbkon View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bbkon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/07/2006 at 1:27pm
Originally posted by pingpongkf pingpongkf wrote:

i rarely (almost never) see anyone with a DHS blade. maybe their blades are the most expensive among all chinese brands. People with no money will buy less expensive brands, and people who are willing to spend money might as well buy japanese or european brands. But its true that the Hurricanes are popular. All the superstar wanna-be's.

in china open several players like chen qi were using dhs blades, also li ping, but to tell the truth despite the media wang hao plays with dipper and wouldnt think that they are suing special models cos they look normal
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic