Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Any Acoustic Carbon Users?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
kurokami View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kurokami Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Any Acoustic Carbon Users?
    Posted: 06/14/2015 at 12:57pm
can compare to barwell fleet, clipper, ALC, Viscaria, MJ?

Viscaria
H3N/T05
http://mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=65345&KW=&title=feedback-kurokami
Sponsored Links

h0n1g View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote h0n1g Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/14/2015 at 6:02pm
I'm getting mine on Wednesday, I will compare it to TB ALC and a Viscaria (silver tag) once i get to play with it for a few hours.

Crowsfeather View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Crowsfeather Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/15/2015 at 11:06am
Nac is nothing comparable to those blades you mention.

Nac is very thin despite being a solid carbon it is flexyier than those you mention. Not super fast and very easy to control, and head heavy.

Its Being more linear and very heavy I only find more than 87g in weight in Thai TT shops.

I never try the inner carbon one or the large grip.
I'm no longer an EJ and I'm proud .
tabletennis11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tabletennis11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/15/2015 at 10:03pm
The Acoustic Carbon is definitely more forgiving than the others, the Clipper is probably the only one with more control but that is due to it being an all-wood composite.

Acoustic Carbon embodies a reasonable level of speed and power with great touch and feeling, it's a very well balanced carbon blade. The last 3 blades are much more speed oriented stiff carbon blades. 
pepinho View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pepinho Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/11/2015 at 6:37am
What is the difference between inner Carbon and Outer Carbon Acoustic Blade? I wander if the Inner Carbon version has more woody feel than Outer Carbon. And is there any difference in speed?
MJ ZLC • D09C • D09C
===
http://mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=74522&title=feedback-pepinho
Figueiredo81 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Figueiredo81 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/11/2015 at 10:20am
Inner carbon places the carbon layer between core and 3rd / 5th Limba, more woody feel and less speed. Outer carbon places the carbon immediately under the outer limba for more power. 
pepinho View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pepinho Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/11/2015 at 5:40pm
Thanks Figueiredo81. I thought so. I think the Acoustic Outer Carbon will be too fast for me.
MJ ZLC • D09C • D09C
===
http://mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=74522&title=feedback-pepinho
right2niru View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote right2niru Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/11/2015 at 8:30pm
Originally posted by tabletennis11 tabletennis11 wrote:

The Acoustic Carbon is definitely more forgiving than the others, the Clipper is probably the only one with more control but that is due to it being an all-wood composite.

Acoustic Carbon embodies a reasonable level of speed and power with great touch and feeling, it's a very well balanced carbon blade. The last 3 blades are much more speed oriented stiff carbon blades. 
@tabletennis11 : Between Acoustic carbon & Barwell fleet how would you compare speed , spin & touch ? 
ZJK SZLC |5Q+
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic