Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login
tabletennis11.com

Donic paddle cases

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
topspinoccr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote topspinoccr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Donic paddle cases
    Posted: 07/29/2015 at 1:28am
I am planning to get a paddle case and the Donic ones seem good. Have you used any of these? What's the inside like?

http://www.tabletennis11.com/other_eng/donic-double-cover-tulsa-black-green
http://www.tabletennis11.com/other_eng/donic-single-cover-reno-navy-cyan

If any, what other paddle case do you recommend? Thanks!

Sponsored Links

TurboZ View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TurboZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/29/2015 at 6:51am
I have the blue one which is for single racket. Normally I prefer smaller blade shape covers and keep them in my backpack. If you really like a square case then this is pretty much one of the best. It has very thick and hard to bend padding so your blade is fully protected. It got 2 inside pockets and 1 outside with cover which easily beats most other cases. The zipper only opens up on 2 sides which is a thoughtful design to avoid any accidental dropping off. If you need to bring 2 rackets then you need the bigger case as this one is already very tight and won't fit anything more.    

One advise on case with black lining. Better use protective sheet to cover at least your red rubber when storing as I just noticed some black stain left on my red sheet after a day of used. Could be some moisture was left after cleaning so better be careful. The black ink just soak into the rubber and can't be cleaned. 

Edited by TurboZ - 07/31/2015 at 3:42am
topspinoccr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote topspinoccr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/01/2015 at 2:31am
Originally posted by TurboZ TurboZ wrote:

It got 2 inside pockets and 1 outside with cover which easily beats most other cases. 

Thank you for the information! Do you have pics showing what the pockets are like?
BTW, I am using a blade shape case by Xiom and it is pretty good.
TurboZ View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TurboZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/01/2015 at 7:38pm
Pics showing the case with 3 pockets inside and out. 

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic