Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Any nittaku P-1 reviews?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
kurokami View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kurokami Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Any nittaku P-1 reviews?
    Posted: 08/02/2015 at 6:01pm
sold out on tt11. did anyone buy and test yet?
Viscaria
H3N/T05
http://mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=65345&KW=&title=feedback-kurokami
Sponsored Links

berndt_mann View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote berndt_mann Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/02/2015 at 6:29pm
Nittaku P-1??!!  What kind of name is that for a modern table tennis rubber (here insert emoticon indicating incredulity)?  Why didn't Nittaku name it Nittaku Catastrophe P-1, Nittaku Microburst P-1, or even Nittaku Armageddon P-1?

Hammond P. Alpha

bmann1942
Setup: Mark Bellamy Master Craftsman blade, British Leyland hard rubber
TurboZ View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TurboZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/02/2015 at 6:54pm
It is called Nittaku Fastarc P1. Just one of their Fastarc series (C1, G1, S1) for Plastic ball so the P does make sense.

Have bought a 2.0 Red and plan to use it as RPB on Andro Wanokiwami. But wants to wait for some review before final decision.
dr_stalker View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dr_stalker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/03/2015 at 12:07am
check it here:
you can use google translator for this page (written in russian)
Blade: BUTTERFLY M.Maze OFF
FH: BUTTERFLY Tenergy 05 2,1
BH: NITTAKU Flyatt Hard super thick
kolevtt View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kolevtt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/05/2015 at 7:47pm
From what I read in the russian forum, then in tt11:

"All new for 2015 is the Nittaku Fastarc P-1! Solely designed for the polyurethane ball, this rubber has the best of all worlds from Nittaku's most popular and best selling rubber series - the Fastarc! Designed for close, mid & far distance play from the table it has the same soft strong sponge that has made the Fastarc Series of rubbers a fast, spinny and powerful rubber yet easy to control. The sponge uses the same medium hardness as the Fastarc G-1 but is super lightweight at 37.5 degrees. The pimple diameter is the same as the Fastarc S-1 and the gap between the pimples is slightly larger than the Fastarc C-1. The Nittaku Fastarc P-1 is for the player that wants to create spin, speed, power & precision while creating artistic shots! "

1st I noticed:
It is posted that this rubber is made for close, mid and far distance?! Aha, I see. And what about for super close and super far distance (from the tribunes?)
2nd : It is super lightweight...But in the russian forum I read this rubber after cutting is 52 grams?!
Actually I am not so thin in hands, but I can't see professional player who will use 200+ grams paddle. Most of my favorite blades are 90-95 grams with big heads... + Glue, Booster, Edgetape....
3rd: This rubbers is for the player that wants to crate spin, speed, power, precision and ....
Excuse me?
Dear people from Nittaku! Don't you think you have missed something here?!...

That's why people should not buy their products until they start to make higher quality products or to be honest with their customers, at least.
Someone posted in the russian forum that Nittaku said it is better to combine these rubbers with Rutis, but I am not sure how much head heavy will be such a combo! Rutis is thin and hard blade...

Also - in tt11 I saw price 35 EUR inc.Vat some days ago when I saw this topic, but the price was changed later to the current (near 50 EUR). Not sure if such a change is serious, but...
GOOD LUCK!
LOL

lineup32 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lineup32 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/05/2015 at 8:27pm

TT Japan 
aug 5th 

FASTARC P1

€35.50

beeray1 View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote beeray1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/12/2015 at 12:48pm
bump for this! Interested in any general comparison to other Fastarc rubbers in the series. Seeking for BH. 
kurokami View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kurokami Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/17/2016 at 12:27am
i was on yahoo jp forums. ppl who found g-1 hard (i did) said p-1 is also hard and noticeably faster than G-1, which makes it even harder to control. you would have to be someone like assiduous makes himself out to be where even tenergy "bottoms out" ;)

Viscaria
H3N/T05
http://mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=65345&KW=&title=feedback-kurokami
GSOM_GSOM11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GSOM_GSOM11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/26/2018 at 12:01pm
Their previous Fastarc (G1, S1, C1) had a 35d soft version, but P-1 doesn't. Is there any close analog, some "Fastarc P-2" with similar topsheet and softer sponge) from Nittaku or any other company?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic