FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Home Forum Home > Equipment > Equipment

Tibhar Drinkhall Range

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
JacekGM View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JacekGM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/30/2016 at 10:38pm
Thanks, Andy.
Well... in that case all defenders beware of Paul, he gets lots of trainingWink against you guys.
(1) Stiga Cipper Wood (ST, 92 g) with RITC 802 (red, 2.0 mm) on FH and 0.5mm Curl P1R on BH (2) Butterfly Andrzej Grubba (ST, 84 g) with H3Neo Comm (red) on FH and 0.5mm Curl P1R on BH.
yogi_bear View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yogi_bear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/02/2016 at 3:53pm
I have the rinkhall series blades coming by maybe 1st week of december plus the cca and cca unlimited
Independent online TT Product reviewer of ADIDAS, STIGA, TIBHAR, NEXY, JOOLA, ALSER & XVT

ITTF Level 1 Coaching Course Conductor, ITTF Level 1 Coach
Hans Regenkurt View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Regenkurt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/14/2017 at 1:00pm
Can someone do a comparison between the Drinkhall Carbon, Donic Ovtcharov True Carbon and Viscaria.

I know Baal has done a brief comparison between the Donic OTC and the Viscaria and his conclusion was that the Ovtcharov is slightly faster.

I would especially like to know how the Tibhar blade emulates the properties of the Viscaria - forumers say the Tibhar is thicker. By looking at it, the composite material reminds me of what Donic uses in the Ovtcharov blade.
Donic Ovtcharov True Carbon FL
Tibhar Evolution ELS
Baal View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/14/2017 at 1:17pm
Hans, I should make an addition.  One DTC was faster, the other slightly slower.  But feel overall for both similar enough for very easy switch from one to another.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic