FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login
tabletennis11.com

LF- Petr Korbel and Viscaria

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
ocvillager View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ocvillager Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: LF- Petr Korbel and Viscaria
    Posted: 09/01/2015 at 2:07pm
Anyone has hese 2 blades for sale at decent price? I want the new Viscaris NOT the black
Metal tag and Peter Lorbel light weight. Thanks
Sponsored Links

tiehwen View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tiehwen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/01/2015 at 3:41pm
what weight range are you looking for?
Viscarias used or new are everywhere but just be careful as there are fakes, clones and also alotta chewed up & chomped down ones too all over the place....
Good luck.
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ocvillager Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/01/2015 at 5:10pm
Thanks
Leadbeater View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Leadbeater Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/02/2015 at 2:00am
I have a Korbel blade I would be willing to sell :)! It's been used maybe one week? Tried to replicate Gionis' game, but figured he isn't using the blade any more Cry
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ocvillager Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/02/2015 at 11:35am
What handle and how heavy is it?
kakapo View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kakapo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/02/2015 at 11:50am
Originally posted by Leadbeater Leadbeater wrote:

I have a Korbel blade I would be willing to sell :)! It's been used maybe one week? Tried to replicate Gionis' game, but figured he isn't using the blade any more Cry

I can certify that he is using Korbel right now.
and...a Korbel which was sold on this forum some months ago :)))
Def play grey grip 94gr, Venus 2 blue 2,2, Neubauer KO extreme 1,3mm
Leadbeater View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Leadbeater Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/03/2015 at 1:17am
It's flared. Not sure the weight, cus I don't have a scale with grams. kakapo, are you sure he's using one? Do you know his exact setup? Tenergy 05 with butterfly FL2? Theres no way he's using the sponge it comes with. It would be near impossible to make chops like he does with fl2 on an offensive blade. The sponge it comes with is extremely bouncy
kakapo View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kakapo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/03/2015 at 1:41am
Originally posted by Leadbeater Leadbeater wrote:

It's flared. Not sure the weight, cus I don't have a scale with grams. kakapo, are you sure he's using one? Do you know his exact setup? Tenergy 05 with butterfly FL2? Theres no way he's using the sponge it comes with. It would be near impossible to make chops like he does with fl2 on an offensive blade. The sponge it comes with is extremely bouncy

Answer via pm.
Def play grey grip 94gr, Venus 2 blue 2,2, Neubauer KO extreme 1,3mm
proSpin View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote proSpin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/03/2015 at 8:27am
haha, I have brand new viscarias for sale but they are near retail price. New logo, new color and box. 
Pm me if you're keen. i have weight from 85-90g
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic