FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login
tabletennis11.com

Dingo Swiss Blades

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
tamtam View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tamtam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Dingo Swiss Blades
    Posted: 09/07/2015 at 5:45am
I have seen Dingo Swiss Blades starting to sell. They are made by Ding Yi, the World Veterans Singles Champion Over 50. Below is the website:

http://dingyitt.com/index.php/en/blades

They looks so nice.  I have communicated with Ding Yi then ordered the Dingo Swiss Off Aluminum blade as per his recommendation and be waiting for the shipment.   

Is there anybody trying one? 

Your comments will be much appreciated.

Blade: MJ SZLC
FH: Adidas Tenzone Ultra SF 2.0
BH: Adidas Tenzone Ultra SF 1.8
Sponsored Links

cje View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cje Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/07/2015 at 11:21am
look nice but maybe the website needs a bit of proof reading...

'On the basis of his knowledge and experience Ding Yi has a short shag developed with an elastic, soft sponge and a large knob surface. The covering is thus optimally adapted to the new ITTF plastic balls.'

!!
http://www.murrayfieldtt.com/

YEO/ Galaxy E-3/ FH: Skyline III Neo / BH: Palio HK 1997
asifgunz View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote asifgunz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/08/2015 at 12:33am
I wanna see how it compares to you szlc .

"I do not have any idols. I am my own idol." - Zhang Jike

Feedback: http://mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=71761&PN=1#905629
tamtam View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tamtam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/11/2015 at 5:40am
The Dingo Swiss Aluminum Off arrived  without box. The actual looks is not as handsome as it was shown in the picture of manufacturer but still good looking enough. My blade is 77g, very light and it gave me very nice feeling when holding in the my palm. 

There 7 layers with 2  aluminum layers  and the top covering by balsa wood layers

In order to compare with the ZJK Super ZLC, I apply the same rubbers : Adidas TZU 2.0 for FH and TZU SF for BH

It is now ready to go. 

I would need about 2 weeks before posting any opinions on playing with this blade but first impression is quite good to me.

Edited by tamtam - 09/11/2015 at 5:43am
tamtam View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tamtam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/02/2015 at 12:42am
Now I have enough time with the blade and feel confident to  give some opinions about Dingo Swiss Auminum Off.

The handle (mine is flared) is really comfortable. Dingo Swiss Alluminum Off is much lighter than ZJK SZLC and gave me good balance feeling after glueing heavy rubbers TZU and TZU SF 2.0.

The blade is much lighter and softer than ZJK SZLC so for the first half hour with this blade, I naturally put more power than I did with ZJK SZLC and sent many balls off the table. As I already get used to many hard and fast blades, the Dingo Swiss Alluminum Off gave me very special feelings as it had the feeling of all wood blade with a lot of control, and dwell, but still very fast and powerful.

I had my Dingo Swiss Aluminum tested by three coaches at the club, they are all impressed with the capabilities of the blade. Mai Thy, a  coach, a veteran of national table tennis team, one of National Female Single Champions, liked it very much. She commented that Dingo Swiss Aluminum Off is an excellent blade, good feelings, fast and spiny. Very good for short game and mid distance rallies; service, smash, loops, blocking are all good. Dingo Swiss Aluminum however is inferior to ZJK Super ZLC in rallies far from table from her point of view.  She was very surprised when knowing about the price. For her, based on price vs quality, the blade can be considered a much better choice than the expensive ZJK Super ZLC. She however did not like my combo and prefer a different setup.

After nearly 3 weeks playing with this blade, I have to say that it is special blade made by Ding Yi and its characters are exactly what Ding Yi introduced to me. 

I am now happy with Dingo Swiss Alluminum Off with Tenzone Ultra SF 2.0 on FH and Tibhar Quantum S 2.0 on BH. This has become my main racket now, putting the ZJK Super ZLC to the backup position.Smile

Edited by tamtam - 10/02/2015 at 12:46am
Boss1703 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Boss1703 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/02/2015 at 5:00am
you could find the dingo swiss blades and rubbers @ contra.de
https://www.facebook.com/pierrefiassemapageping

updated 20.11.10 http://bosscollection.skyrock.com

http://tennisdetablecomtests.skyrock.com

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic