FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login
tabletennis11.com

Review Victas V>15 Extra, V>15 Limber

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Johnny Erasure View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Johnny Erasure Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Review Victas V>15 Extra, V>15 Limber
    Posted: 09/25/2015 at 3:56pm
Please a review about these new Victas rubbers. 
Perhaps a comparison with predecessors Victas V>01, V>01 Limber.
Blade: JM ZLC
Rubbers: FH Dignics 09C
            BH Dignics 05
Feedback: http://mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=63937&KW=Johnny+Erasure&PID=764628&title=feedback-for-j
Sponsored Links

ThePongProfessor View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThePongProfessor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/30/2015 at 3:52pm
I have just posted a review of the Victas V>15 Extra here on this forum. I hope it is helpful to you despite the lack of comparison to other Victas rubbers ...
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/ThePongProfessor

Feedback
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Johnny Erasure Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/30/2015 at 11:57pm
Originally posted by patrickhrdlicka patrickhrdlicka wrote:

I have just posted a review of the Victas V>15 Extra here on this forum. I hope it is helpful to you despite the lack of comparison to other Victas rubbers ...
Thank you my friend, it's helpful me a lot. Also I'm interested too about Victas V>15 Limber review because I plaid almost two years to Victas V>01 Limber on my BH. Two months ago I change it to T05.
            BH Dignics 05
Feedback: http://mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=63937&KW=Johnny+Erasure&PID=764628&title=feedback-for-j
Rhainur View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rhainur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/01/2015 at 5:21am
Does anyone know what happened to Victas V > 01 Stiff? I bought it when I was looking for a Tenergy alternative, from a friend who brought over a bunch of rubbers from a Europe trip, and was really happy with it, but when it wore out and I tried to order a replacement online I couldn't find it anywhere.

I'm using the V > 15 Extra on my BH right now and am quite happy with it. Going to try the regular V > 01 on my FH next week
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Johnny Erasure Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/01/2015 at 7:32am
Originally posted by Rhainur Rhainur wrote:

Does anyone know what happened to Victas V > 01 Stiff? I bought it when I was looking for a Tenergy alternative, from a friend who brought over a bunch of rubbers from a Europe trip, and was really happy with it, but when it wore out and I tried to order a replacement online I couldn't find it anywhere.

I'm using the V > 15 Extra on my BH right now and am quite happy with it. Going to try the regular V > 01 on my FH next week
Ask TibiKE about Victas V>01 Stiff. He will help you to buy another one.
            BH Dignics 05
Rhainur View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rhainur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/01/2015 at 7:47am
Originally posted by Johnny Erasure Johnny Erasure wrote:

Ask TibiKE about Victas V>01 Stiff. He will help you to buy another one.
Thanks for the tip. I'm just a bit worried about getting attached to a rubber that might be discontinued :(
haggisv View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Dark Knight

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote haggisv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/01/2015 at 4:27pm
The V>01 stiff is still available, and I don't believe there's any plans to discontinue. I can confirm with Victas if you like?

Going back to your question, there are some detailed reviews of the Victas V>15 here.
Smart; VS>401, Dtecs OX
Tenergy Alternatives | My TT Articles
Rhainur View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rhainur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/02/2015 at 3:00am
Originally posted by haggisv haggisv wrote:

The V>01 stiff is still available, and I don't believe there's any plans to discontinue. I can confirm with Victas if you like?
Thanks very much. I guess I was confused by a combo of the fact that tabletennis11.com (whom I normally order rubbers from) doesn't seem to have it on their site and the first page of google results for it didn't show any other stores.

However it's clearly still visible on the Victas site: http://victas-jp.com/product/rubbers/detail/?id=62 so I guess it should be fine
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Johnny Erasure Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/02/2015 at 3:57am
Originally posted by patrickhrdlicka patrickhrdlicka wrote:

Thank you my friend, very helpful. Great review for Victas V>15 Limber & Extra.
            BH Dignics 05
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic