Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

My idea for a new long pip

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Matt Pimple View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Matt Pimple Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/08/2015 at 8:52pm
Originally posted by JohnnyChop JohnnyChop wrote:

I think in general there hasn't been much innovation in the modern table tennis era regarding pips or anti

I would like to disagree with that, maybe people just didn't come up with what you are looking for specifically. I do believe that niche companies like Dr. Neubauer, Spinlord or Der Materialspezialist have done a lot in recent years and have released quite a large number of new pips and antis. Since long pips and antis mainly cater a niche market you won't find the mainstream companies release a lot of new rubbers in that department.
@GeneralSpecific: just send Dr. Neubauer an email (through the general email listed on the company website) and tell him about your idea and what you are looking for. They are a family run business and nice people so I am sure you'll get an answer.
OSP Ultimate; Dr. Neubauer Dominance Spin Hard max, Dr. Neubauer Troublemaker 0.5

My Feedback
Sponsored Links

GeneralSpecific View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GeneralSpecific Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/09/2015 at 1:12am
Not a bad idea. I think I'll send them an email just to see what they think.
Blade - Xiom 36.5 ALX FL
Forehand - Xiom Omega V Asia 2.0mm
Backhand - Victas Curl P5V with Der Materialspezialist Firestorm Soft/Outkill 1.8mm sponge
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic