Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login
tabletennis11.com

Hurricane 3 for sale Aust

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
louie9 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote louie9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hurricane 3 for sale Aust
    Posted: 07/20/2006 at 9:45am
I got Hurricane 3 for Sale in Australia. I got the 1 and 2 stamps. Most of the Rubber are mostly red colour. Email if you interested. Thanks
Sponsored Links

louie9 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote louie9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/20/2006 at 9:55am
Oh yea the 1 stamp is provincial and the 2 stamps is national.
louie9 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote louie9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/20/2006 at 10:50am
sorry, here a pic of the H3 national rubber. It have 2 serials number and a red stamp in the middle. While the provincial only have the large serial number and the red square stamp. Thanks .
ttman View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ttman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/20/2006 at 11:27am

both of those are provincial

happy?

AZNpenholdloop View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AZNpenholdloop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/20/2006 at 12:33pm
dont flame your sales rivals, ttman. but yes the national version has the chinese character "guo" on the back. It means "country" or "nation" in Chinese. Those are genuine province rubbers though. Good luck with the sales.
Avalox 550
FH: Blue Whale II Factory Tuned 38 deg.
BH: White Shark II Factory Tuned
ttman View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ttman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/20/2006 at 3:43pm
and umm I emailed him and asked the price, because I wanted to know if he had the verison with half circle stamp, he wants 60AUD good luck with the sales
louie9 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote louie9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/20/2006 at 6:58pm

OK. Thanks. My Friends said these were national. So that what I advertised. Anyway, the professional players in china used province too. If you interested email me. I also have other rubber for sale used by the top world professional players such as H2 (Blue) and Palio. They are all brand new. Email me if you interested. Thanks

transmed999 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote transmed999 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/21/2006 at 5:37am

AZNPenholdLoop,

Are there two versions of the "provincal" H3 or just one?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote transmed999 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/21/2006 at 8:26am

ttman and AZNpenholdloop you both confuse me.

ttman, in response to Mr2Tran's post on different versions of H3, you wrote:

"does it say china team in english in the middle of the sponge? If so thats china team version if not, u just have a nice sehet of national team? Could you upload a picture? Does it have a half circle stamp in it anywhere?"

What's the difference between "China Team and National Team".

AZNPenholdloop you wrote on this post:

"dont flame your sales rivals, ttman. but yes the national version has the chinese character "guo" on the back. It means "country" or "nation" in Chinese. Those are genuine province rubbers though. Good luck with the sales."

My question again: What's the difference between "China Team" version and "National Team" version?

Please explain dudes because i thought there were only three version of H3:

1.Commercial 2. Provincial 3. National.

From reading both your posts it now appears there are four versions:

1.Commerical 2. Provincial 3. National 4. China Team version.

Is this true? Is China Team version the same as National Team version then?

Mr2Tran's post for your reference:

http://www.mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=7294&PN=1

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote transmed999 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/21/2006 at 8:59am

ttman,

Mr2Tran wrote in regards to different versions of H3:

"The national team one has the regular serial stamp at the back and then it has another set of serial slightly smaller stamped just above that and then it has a red square stamp that you get on the provincial with the degree stamped on it".

(See pic of H3 posted by Louie9 (above) which describes exactly what Mr2Tran wrote about the Nationa version of H3)

And your (ttman) response to the Mr2Tran post was:

"does it say china team in english in the middle of the sponge? If so thats china team version if not, u just have a nice sehet of national team? Could you upload a picture? Does it have a half circle stamp in it anywhere?"

Now on this very post you wrote:

"both of those are provincial. happy?" (presumably directed at AZNpenholdloop and in reference to the H3 pic posted by Louie9).

AZNpenholdloop, your response to this was:

"dont flame your sales rivals, ttman. but yes the national version has the chinese character "guo" on the back. It means "country" or "nation" in Chinese. Those are genuine province rubbers though. Good luck with the sales."

See how someone could be confused?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote transmed999 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/21/2006 at 10:01am

China Team Version vs National Team Version.

Just curious, if i was playing for China does that mean I'm also playing for their National team?

rossicarbon View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rossicarbon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/21/2006 at 10:51am
Originally posted by transmed999 transmed999 wrote:

ttman and AZNpenholdloop you both confuse me.

ttman, in response to Mr2Tran's post on different versions of H3, you wrote:

What's the difference between "China Team and National Team".

AZNPenholdloop you wrote on this post:

My question again: What's the difference between "China Team" version and "National Team" version?

Please explain dudes because i thought there were only three version of H3:

1.Commercial 2. Provincial 3. National.

From reading both your posts it now appears there are four versions:

1.Commerical 2. Provincial 3. National 4. China Team version.

Is this true? Is China Team version the same as National Team version then?

Mr2Tran's post for your reference:

http://www.mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=7294&PN=1

THe H3 which has the english writing CHINA TEAM is a national version which is sponsored to HK team. Hk team preference is different to the Chinese team preference.

AZNpenholdloop View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AZNpenholdloop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/21/2006 at 11:28am
im not sure about the HK version, but to my knowledge there are only 3 versions as you stated. the province version is the one he is selling and the national is the one i described. the HK might be a new version?!??! cool
Avalox 550
FH: Blue Whale II Factory Tuned 38 deg.
BH: White Shark II Factory Tuned
louie9 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote louie9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/21/2006 at 12:27pm

Sorry Guys The Blue H2 was sold. I will try to get many more. I will also try to get  Wang Liqin Signature sign on is Eight-One Club T- SHirt. It will be a few month. Anyway, thanks for your posts, I would not care less about this H3 arguement, It the player and not the rubber.

ttman View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ttman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/21/2006 at 12:29pm
what about the palio, I would like to buy the sheet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote transmed999 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/21/2006 at 8:24pm

RossiCarbon,

If the Hong Kong national team uses the China Team version of H3 can you tell me which version of the H3 the Chinese National Team uses?

Thanks.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote transmed999 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/21/2006 at 8:36pm

AZNpenholdloop,

the reason i ask if there is a difference between China team version and National version is because I read a post by ttman in response to various versions of H3 in which he wrote:

My understanding is that there is two versions of the national H3, one which is preferred by the Hong Kong National team and one which is preferred by the Chinese National Team. My understanding is that the Hong Kong National H3 is lighter than the Chinese National team version and the sponge is slightly different as well.

Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rossicarbon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/23/2006 at 7:32am

AZNpenholdloop,

the reason i ask if there is a difference between China team version and National version is because I read a post by ttman in response to various versions of H3 in which he wrote:

My understanding is that there is two versions of the national H3, one which is preferred by the Hong Kong National team and one which is preferred by the Chinese National Team. My understanding is that the Hong Kong National H3 is lighter than the Chinese National team version and the sponge is slightly different as well.

Yes what u stating is true, HK "CHINA TEAM VERSION" of H3 is heaps lighter than the national version of the CHinese Team. The lightest sheet of h3 which i received from Hk is about 38-40 gr uncut, after cut is about 34-36. When the H3 was introduced by the cHinese team, Hk used to get the sponsored batch with the half-circle stamp where the serial numbers are located, also with the "national" stamp in chinese in the corner. Now HK just get their sponsored version with english writing "CHINA TEAM" and the national stamp in chinese at the corner of the rubber.

Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rossicarbon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/23/2006 at 7:40am

RossiCarbon,

If the Hong Kong national team uses the China Team version of H3 can you tell me which version of the H3 the Chinese National Team uses?

Thanks.

Seriously, i do not know which versions of h3 of the chinese national team because i only deal with HK. HK basically does not have a choice like CHINA because in china players could be using h3 with different sponge, with HK team they will get the best version that available for international competitions. So basically every players in HK team will get the same h3.

phrixion View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phrixion Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/23/2006 at 7:45am
Originally posted by louie9 louie9 wrote:

Thanks. My Friends said these were national. So that what I advertised. Anyway, the professional players in china used province too. If you interested email me. I also have other rubber for sale used by the top world professional players such as H2 (Blue) and Palio. They are all brand new. Email me if you interested. Thanks

I just tried to buy some national versions of H3 in china and that is not it at all. It has a small stamp at the bottom corner and two chinese characters.  The front will have a sticker with the degree of hardness of the top sheet (i think it's the top sheet hardness)

There is a camper here that plays with the blue sponge and it is very hard and very springy.  He's extremely good and doesn't speak too highly of it, but it is a rare sponge.

Blade: Whatever is close
Rubber Sheet: Whatever still has some grip.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic