Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login
tabletennis11.com

mizuno tt shoes

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Sisco View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sisco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: mizuno tt shoes
    Posted: 07/20/2006 at 4:38pm
Do you know some internet site in US or EU selling any mizuno tt shoes with worlwide delivery?
Sponsored Links

ttman View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ttman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/20/2006 at 4:48pm
 I sell them at my club for $100 im in USA, but buying direct from japan is about $25 cheaper
Sisco View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sisco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/20/2006 at 4:58pm
Japan...what internet site? I know only iruiru.
ttman View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ttman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/20/2006 at 5:30pm
ya thats about it
AZNpenholdloop View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AZNpenholdloop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/20/2006 at 9:33pm
mizuno makes a line of TT shoes for the chinese market, if any1 wants some of those, you can pm me. They are not made in japan, they are made in china for the chinese. They look cool though!
Avalox 550
FH: Blue Whale II Factory Tuned 38 deg.
BH: White Shark II Factory Tuned
azrin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote azrin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/20/2006 at 10:21pm
i see that most chinese national team are using mizuno tt shoes. i know they are not being sponsored by mizuno directly...it is because they are good that they used it or is it the chinese team standard issue.  
rohitsu View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rohitsu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/20/2006 at 10:44pm
hey aznpenholdloop, how much for a pair? I think i might want one, but wasn't able to pm you since you've exceeded your maximum amount of pms you can receive.
ttman View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ttman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/21/2006 at 12:10am
ya same here, if they are around $50 ill take a pair
ttman View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ttman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/21/2006 at 11:34am
no answers Azn?
Sisco View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sisco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/21/2006 at 12:05pm

I�m interested too. Please AZN give the price and post some pictures.

linn88 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote linn88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/21/2006 at 10:15pm

I purchased a pair of Mizuno TT shoes from Hong Kong New Star Table tennis Club during my recent trip to Asia.  The price is very reasonable, about US $ 45.  I also got some Yasaka and Butterfly blades and rubber sheets from this store at very good price.  You can Email to Ken Yu of this store at [email protected].  He has a very good command of English.  If you can read Chinese, here is its club's website: http://www.table-tennis.com.hk/ 

Cheers

AZNpenholdloop View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AZNpenholdloop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/22/2006 at 12:26am
sorry, been busy lately, pics of all my stuff will come soon, i got a USB cable now and will visit the store today. thanks
Avalox 550
FH: Blue Whale II Factory Tuned 38 deg.
BH: White Shark II Factory Tuned
tt12 View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tt12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/22/2006 at 1:44am

linn88, if they charge me the same  US$45 for a pair of mizumo  shoes as shown in that website,  that's good price. But, I haven't contacted them for shipping cost. They should put a price  + shipping costs and that saves us a lot of time. However, is mizumo that good, I am using stiga, haven't tried mizumo.

linn88 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote linn88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/24/2006 at 8:05pm

To tt12

prices for TT shoes and sport wears are much cheaper in Hong Kong or China as almost all TT shoes, regardless Butterfly, Mizuno, Yasaka or even Stiga and Donic, are made in China.  Besides, norther Americans have to pay heavy import taxes.  Thus, TT shoes sold in this part of the world tend to be very expensive.  I used to wear Butterfly and Yasaka.  This is my first pair of Mizuno, and I like it.  Yasaka is very comfortable for me.  No comment on Butterfly.

paracite View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paracite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/24/2006 at 10:08pm
Which Mizuno shoes are good? And all the pairs they show of Mizuno shoes costs $45?

linn88 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote linn88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/24/2006 at 10:39pm

Difficult to say; you have to try them on.  No, some cost more.  I didn't buy mine via Online.  I did my shopping while on business trip to HK and China.  Please keep in mind that the actual cutting in Asian market are smaller than in North America or Europe.  For instance, a small size TT shirt is perfectly fit for me if I buy it here in Canada.  But in HK and China, I have to buy midium size for the same product from the same company.  Mizuno TT shoes are on Japanese size.  I personally would not buy TT shoes via Online, especially from Asian market, because I want to try them out before buying.  But it would be saver to buy rubber sheets or blades, if you think they are cheaper, from HK online store.

paracite View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paracite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/24/2006 at 10:45pm
Aww crap lol. Maybe I can see the conversions for shoe size online, but even then it may still be different. LOL.

paracite View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paracite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/24/2006 at 10:51pm
So then, if their rubber sheets are cheap, then how much would a butterfly bryce cost.

linn88 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote linn88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/24/2006 at 11:06pm

Bryce FX is US 33, and Bryce is US 39.  Here is another HK TT online store with price list http://www.pingpong100.com/purchase/default.asp

Check it out and compare the price.  For instance, Butterfly Conferlait is sold here in North America at US 149.99, but in this HK online store is just US 96. 

Happy shopping

paracite View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paracite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/24/2006 at 11:49pm
Originally posted by linn88 linn88 wrote:

Bryce FX is US 33, and Bryce is US 39. Here is another HK TT online store with price list http://www.pingpong100.com/purchase/default.asp

Check it out and compare the price. For instance, Butterfly Conferlait is sold here in North America at US 149.99, but in this HK online store is just US 96.

Happy shopping

What the! Cypress at $84 and Kim Taek Soo for $154?! What?! Thanks for this link!

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic