Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Barely Used Adidas Hypertouch FLW W/Tenzone Ultra
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Barely Used Adidas Hypertouch FLW W/Tenzone Ultra

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
bumpernets View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bumpernets Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Barely Used Adidas Hypertouch FLW W/Tenzone Ultra
    Posted: 10/13/2015 at 3:03pm
I have a like new Hypertouch FLW (I believe it is a wide flared handle) with tenzone ultra (pretty sure it is 2.0mm) that has seen about 1-2 hours of play at most.  I wanted to get our coach's opinion of the racket, so he played with it a couple hours.  Rubber and blade seem to be in perfect condition.  Smudges on the rubber are just smudges and will clean off.  No table hits on either as far as I can tell.  This is a very fast blade and rubber combination.  The retail price was about $280, and I am asking $150($130) Including shipping in the US or $10 off the international cost.  PM me if you want the racket.  We have quite a few Adidas blades still in stock including Hypertouch blades.  PM me if you want to know what we have and prices.  Blade was purchased directly from the manufacturer as we were (are) an authorized distributor for Adidas Table Tennis.

Edited by bumpernets - 10/14/2015 at 9:59am
Sponsored Links

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bumpernets Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/14/2015 at 10:00am
Just lowered price to $130.  Testing the market.  PM me if you have a lower offer so I know what the going rate is.

Thanks

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bumpernets Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/14/2015 at 5:01pm
I have posted the item on eBay, but will pull it if anyone in here buys it.  The auction is here if you would rather bid:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/-/391294222976?

Auction goes live at 9pm CST tonight.
kindof99 View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kindof99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/14/2015 at 5:47pm
What is the blade face dimension?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bumpernets Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/15/2015 at 11:46am
SOLD!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic