Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

FastArc C/P-1 and Flyatt Soft/Hard

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
beeray1 View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote beeray1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: FastArc C/P-1 and Flyatt Soft/Hard
    Posted: 10/16/2015 at 11:36am
Looking for BH use 

There just isn't much out there on these rubbers. Schen did a really great write-up of c-1 which is super helpful. But there's almost nothing about Flyatt series. 

P-1 is newer, but I tried to bump the thread for it and got nothing. I'm trying to find something other than tenergy, and always liked and used Nittaku stuff before i used tenergy. Just want some impressions/more info on the newer series from them.  

I found a thread on hkttf.com about flyatt soft, and if I'm to understand they recommended flyatt soft over fastarc g-1 all day for backhand. http://hkttf.com/viewthread.php?tid=47892

But that's to G-1, which i wouldn't try for BH anyway. 

So any impressions on p-1 or the flyatt soft/hard, or comparisons between any of these 4 rubbers?
Sponsored Links

tuco View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tuco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/17/2015 at 1:30pm
I had used C-1 and Flyatt Soft.  C-1 is substantially better than Flyatt Soft, imo.  I was using them on FH but on different blades tho.  Also, Flyatt SOFT does not feel soft at all.

The Dark Side is:
"Quicker, easier, more seductive" - Yoda

arteepr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arteepr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/17/2015 at 11:03pm
I tried all of them and I found that Fastarc P-1 is the best choice. It has the most spin with a bit higher arc than C-1. Flyatt soft and hard have almost no tackiness top sheet. most of spinny effect of Flyatt are make of sponge power so Flyatt S/H are easy to receiving the service but in my opinion Flyatt S/H are not as durable as fastarc.
Blade:Tibhar Fortino Pro ST 87 g
BH:Xiom Vega X
FH:Dianchi Special D provincial
Table tennis lover<3
Feedback
beeray1 View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote beeray1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/18/2015 at 4:04pm
thank you! 

I think at this point, I might rule out the flyatt soft for now. Maybe I'll try it in the future, but I get paid tomorrow so it's either gonna be C-1 or P-1

Edited by beeray1 - 10/18/2015 at 4:05pm
Tyler45 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tyler45 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/19/2015 at 12:53am
I've been using c-1 on backhand for a month now. It has excellent control and Is still very spinny. I am very consistent with it, both in defense and attack. It does bottom out when I loop hard though. I am not sure whether that's a good or bad thing yet because it doesn't seem to affect the shot negatively. Just feels a bit funny compared to my previous bh rubber, battle 1 40 degrees. It's also lighter than most rubbers, which is nice as I have a dodgy elbow. I think I'll stick with it for this season.
kurokami View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kurokami Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/19/2015 at 12:35am
i've tested C-1. it's pretty good. Flyatt is not a high end line though. it caters more to all-around. the hk forumers probably not very high level. fastarc is nittaku's premium rubber series and the most common recommendation for experienced players. when i was in jp, they gave the beginner kid students flyatt. 
Viscaria
H3N/T05
http://mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=65345&KW=&title=feedback-kurokami
AMonteiro View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AMonteiro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/19/2015 at 7:17am
P1 : 47,5 ° with thinner pip geometry
 G1: 47,5° with larger pip geometry
 C1: 45° with larger pip geometry
 S1: 45° with thinner pip geometry

hardness on ESN scale.
Dynaryz AGR /Yasaka Goiabao 5 / Dynaryz AGR
asifgunz View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote asifgunz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/19/2015 at 8:45am
Kuro. Does the g1 really compare to provincial h3 . I read your review on ttdv and became interested.

How is the level of tack. I just put on omega v asia few hours ago and testerday sigma 2 pro. Whats funny is s2p is tackier than ova

"I do not have any idols. I am my own idol." - Zhang Jike

Feedback: http://mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=71761&PN=1#905629
kurokami View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kurokami Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/28/2015 at 4:03am
Originally posted by asifgunz asifgunz wrote:

Kuro. Does the g1 really compare to provincial h3 . I read your review on ttdv and became interested.

How is the level of tack. I just put on omega v asia few hours ago and testerday sigma 2 pro. Whats funny is s2p is tackier than ova

g1 is not tacky and has that tensor topsheet but is very spinny. consensus testing with a few provincial players was that it's spin is roughly equivalent to hurricane except with service since it's bouncier.
Viscaria
H3N/T05
http://mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=65345&KW=&title=feedback-kurokami
kurokami View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kurokami Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/01/2015 at 11:42pm
anyone else have reviews on P-1?
Viscaria
H3N/T05
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic