Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

FS Blades and Rubbers!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
shay2be View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shay2be Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: FS Blades and Rubbers!
    Posted: 10/27/2015 at 9:31pm
FS

Xiom Stradivarius - FL handle - 83.4 g -new - $65 shipped

3 - Acuda s1 - red - max - $35 each shipped

Edited by shay2be - 11/18/2015 at 5:59pm
Timo Boll ZLC
Xiom Vega Japan
Tenergy 80 - FX
Rating: 2065
Sponsored Links

shay2be View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shay2be Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/15/2015 at 8:31pm
bump pics added
Timo Boll ZLC
Xiom Vega Japan
Tenergy 80 - FX
shay2be View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shay2be Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/17/2015 at 3:24pm
bump TB ZLC SOLD
Timo Boll ZLC
Xiom Vega Japan
Tenergy 80 - FX
shay2be View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shay2be Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/18/2015 at 6:00pm
One Stradivarius left and Acuda for sale!
Timo Boll ZLC
Xiom Vega Japan
Tenergy 80 - FX
limjo View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote limjo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/18/2015 at 10:51pm
Shay, I am still waiting for the tracking no. of the used Timo Boll ZLC ST I purchased and paid you last Monday Nov. 16 and you said you will ship Tuesday Nov. 17. Sent you PM but your silence todate makes me uncomfortable. If by any reason you cannot ship or make the delivery, just REFUND MY MONEY and I will just forget about it.
My feedback link:
http://mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=65760&title=limjo-buy-sell-trade-feedback
tt4u View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tt4u Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/20/2015 at 1:32am
I am in the same boat as limjo. I havn't received my tracking number. The blade was shipped the same day as limjo's, but I haven't received a single proof besides his words.
slevin View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote slevin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/20/2015 at 3:02am
Shay, send me the tracking number pls when you get a chance.
shay2be View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shay2be Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/20/2015 at 10:10am
All orders were shipped and everyone should get their packages by this saturday
Also, all tracking numbers were PMED
Thanks
Shay
Timo Boll ZLC
Xiom Vega Japan
Tenergy 80 - FX
limjo View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote limjo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/20/2015 at 11:48am
Originally posted by shay2be shay2be wrote:

All orders were shipped and everyone should get their packages by this saturday
Also, all tracking numbers were PMED
Thanks
Shay

Thanks for the info. but summarizing my transaction with you; payment Monday, notice of shipment Thursday, tracking advise Friday seemed you were just doing it at your own CONVENIENCE and this causes discomfort to your buyers. To be a good seller, you need to put yourself on the shoes of the the buyer where he expects you to ship the blade ASAP or at least a day after payment and prompt notice of shipment or delay. But when you keep your silence when the anxious buyer PM's you hardly endears you to the buyer and will hurt you in your later sales.
My feedback link:
http://mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=65760&title=limjo-buy-sell-trade-feedback
tt4u View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tt4u Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/20/2015 at 1:48pm
I paid the extra so I felt protected. But I wonder why Shay didn't give the tracking when he got it. Now I know why; he sent using priority (2 days) thinking the items would arrived before tracking is given. LOL. That's why he didn't bother.

slevin View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote slevin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/20/2015 at 11:23pm
Shay, I got the blade today. But there is a problem.

Originally posted by shay2be shay2be wrote:

FS

Xiom Stradivarius - FL handle - 83.4 g -new - $65 shipped

You said that the blade is new. 

The blade you posted to me is not new - it has glue on it.

I sent you a PM on this. Pls respond. Thanks.
asifgunz View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote asifgunz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/21/2015 at 10:28am
Bad reviews keep piling up on Shay.
Damn.

"I do not have any idols. I am my own idol." - Zhang Jike

Feedback: http://mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=71761&PN=1#905629
tt4u View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tt4u Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/21/2015 at 3:46pm
I must say that from the pics I can see all are used but no damage and he says "new". But one can clearly see the sign of usage,  and he posted pics. So it's not all his fault. To me, I didn't mind the difference, but...

edited: also, one can see not only from the pics but also the from price that it's "like new" and not "brand new".Wink But I am sure Shay is sorry about  still posting it as new.Dead

Edited by tt4u - 11/21/2015 at 8:49pm
slevin View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote slevin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/22/2015 at 6:27pm
Originally posted by tt4u tt4u wrote:

I must say that from the pics I can see all are used but no damage and he says "new". But one can clearly see the sign of usage,  and he posted pics. So it's not all his fault. To me, I didn't mind the difference, but...

I absolutely disagree. 

I couldn't make out on the Strad in the pics - it is not obvious when seeing the pic on a small phone. When I'm searching for a NEW blade and the seller advertises it as NEW, it is asinine to be OK when it comes used.

Originally posted by tt4u tt4u wrote:

edited: also, one can see not only from the pics but also the from price that it's "like new" and not "brand new".Wink But I am sure Shay is sorry about  still posting it as new.Dead

Again not true.

His price on the Strad was higher than where TT11 is selling brand new as of writing (around $57). I showed that to Shay. He decided to match.

Sad. I bumped into the guy a few times and he's always seemed like a nice guy. Was I wrong?

It is not about the money difference (I think I get by OK enough for some $10-$15 to not be any kind of a difference maker). It is about dishonesty and then not trying to make it right.

Current Status: I've PM'ed him 3 times about this. He replied to the 1st that 'we can work something out'. He's seen the other two PMs (about his lack of response) without replying.

I bought a Strad from him. Did anyone else buy a Strad from him as well?
tt4u View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tt4u Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/22/2015 at 7:03pm
I didn't know about the price From TT11. You may have a point there.
Baal View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/22/2015 at 10:33pm
The bigger concern is selling used blades as new. It's not entirely honest.  Like new is not the same thing as new.
mhnh007 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mhnh007 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/23/2015 at 12:09pm
Originally posted by Baal Baal wrote:

The bigger concern is selling used blades as new. It's not entirely honest.  Like new is not the same thing as new.
Yes.  I bought a couple blades (from other sellers) advertised as brand-new, turn out sellers mean like new, I was very disappointed, but I did not make a fussed about it, but felt cheated, all the same.  I now always check to see if the blades has been glued, which sometimes seem silly to the honest seller, some sellers even seem offended, and not even response LOL.
Baal View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/23/2015 at 6:00pm
This seller has had other dealings in the past, dating back a couple of years, where people were not impressed with his candor.  I would use caution with this seller.  He has been warned.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic