Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Acoustic Carbon Inner Review

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
peter79 View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peter79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Acoustic Carbon Inner Review
    Posted: 11/07/2015 at 10:02am

Will test it on monday, very nice feel and solid. Very lucky to grab the only 1 available on Karahashi table tennis shop. The blade weight 92 gr pair with H3 national blue sponge 41 deg on Forehand and Tenergy 80 I got from Japan.
Andro Wanokiwami AO Offensive 83 gr
H3 National Orange 40 deg 2.2
Baracuda Max
182 Gr

Sponsored Links

emihet View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote emihet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/07/2015 at 11:38pm
how is it?
Viscaria, Ma Long 5, Old Clippers, BTY Ovtcharov and Various Custom blades
roger_rabbit View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roger_rabbit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/29/2015 at 11:54am
Hi,

any update?
Main: Boll ALC FL 93g, FH: H3 Prov 39d bl. BH: T80 1.9 red

Spare: Boll Spirit AN black Tag 90g, FH: H3N Prov. 40d bl. BH: T80 1.9 red

victorm View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote victorm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/29/2015 at 1:16pm
eagerly awaiting the review
kurokami View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kurokami Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/29/2015 at 4:29pm
how does it compare to the regular acoustic carbon?
Viscaria
H3N/T05
http://mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=65345&KW=&title=feedback-kurokami
peter79 View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peter79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/30/2015 at 12:43am
Sorry for late review Embarrassed
The H3 National blue sponge still not break in yet, but it's already feels good and powerful on Acoustic Carbon Inner without Tunning!!!

Compared to my Hurricane Long I which has koto top ply and the arylate carbon on outer side, when I hit the ball the Hlong I the ball very quickly move from the blade because of the less dwell time, with Acoustic Carbon Inner, I can feel the ball stay longer than cattapult with a great power.

I still adjusting from counter loop forehand to forehand with Acoustic Carbon Inner. The inner carbon athough has better dwell, it feels harder than arylate carbon, my counter loop doesn't as good as using Hlong I.

It has a very nice all wood feel, it has more solid feel than Acoustic 5 ply because of the carbon, now with this blade I can smash with good control and power. So I think we don't need Violin Carbon, Acoustic Carbon Inner has Violin Feel with great power. 
Baracuda Max
182 Gr

Giangt View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Giangt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/30/2015 at 1:04pm
How is it compared to you W968?
peter79 View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peter79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/30/2015 at 9:00pm
Originally posted by Giangt Giangt wrote:

I like Acoustic Carbon Inner more. W968 is too fast for me, W968 that I got is not Linear. how about yours? Perhaps I must use H3 orange sponge 37 deg like Ma long and boost it 15 times LOL
Acoustic is a very good for looping and it has good control, but not fast enough even during celluloid ball.
Acoustic Carbon Inner is the answer for acoustic users who demand greater power with good control.

Baracuda Max
182 Gr

bbkon View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bbkon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/30/2015 at 11:49pm
Originally posted by peter79 peter79 wrote:

I like Acoustic Carbon Inner more. W968 is too fast for me, W968 that I got is not Linear. how about yours? Perhaps I must use H3 orange sponge 37 deg like Ma long and boost it 15 times LOL
Acoustic is a very good for looping and it has good control, but not fast enough even during celluloid ball.
Acoustic Carbon Inner is the answer for acoustic users who demand greater power with good control.

You mean w968 or long5? Are they the same blade?*.how fast is w968 compared to bty schlagger carbon or clipper cc?. Where do you get a w968?

Edited by bbkon - 11/30/2015 at 11:53pm
peter79 View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peter79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/01/2015 at 1:31am
Originally posted by bbkon bbkon wrote:

You mean w968 or long5? Are they the same blade?*.how fast is w968 compared to bty schlagger carbon or clipper cc?. Where do you get a w968?

Mine is copied custom W968 without serial number...
I got from the supplier of prott.cc
The one that Malong,Fang bo or national team player use has a laser print on the side of the handle.

I don't remember Schlager Carbon speed, it's my first blade, I traded it with 1960s Nittaku 1 ply Hinoki.

Compared to Clipper CC my copied custom is faster. Maybe the originial custom has more power.
The Long V has the worse quality compared to copied custom, the best is original custom.
Now the copied custom is not available anymore, only the original custom exist.

Baracuda Max
182 Gr

aeoliah View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aeoliah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/01/2015 at 2:14am
Hi Peter, how is the sound ? Does it "click"?
Member of the Single Ply Hinoki Club
Viscaria Super ALC C-Pen
Rasanter C48

Soundoff88 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Soundoff88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/01/2015 at 7:25am
How is this compared to the older version Acoustic Carbon?
peter79 View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peter79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/01/2015 at 11:50pm
Originally posted by aeoliah aeoliah wrote:

Hi Peter, how is the sound ? Does it "click"?

Aeoliah, the click sound it depends on the rubber. Usually soft rubber has louder sound.
My H3 has typical chinese rubber sound when you loop drive.

Baracuda Max
182 Gr

peter79 View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peter79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/01/2015 at 11:55pm
Originally posted by Soundoff88 Soundoff88 wrote:

How is this compared to the older version Acoustic Carbon?

Well the comparison is like Timoboll ALC vs Innerforce ALC.
With the carbon placed closed to the core, gives more woody feel.
Short game with Inner carbon you can receive serve shorter because it bounce less than outer carbon.
While you doing powerful loop the power is about the same.
I found more gears on inner carbon compared to outer carbon.
Baracuda Max
182 Gr

Soundoff88 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Soundoff88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/02/2015 at 5:59am
Thanks for the comparison. I guess the general characteristics of inner vs outer carbon holds true across brands.
unclesam View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote unclesam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/03/2015 at 6:47pm
Hi,
How is it compare to innerforce ALC? Thanks
qualizon View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote qualizon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/03/2015 at 7:31pm

Compared to my Hurricane Long I which has koto top ply and the arylate carbon on outer side, when I hit the ball the Hlong I the ball very quickly move from the blade because of the less dwell time, with Acoustic Carbon Inner, I can feel the ball stay longer than cattapult with a great power.

Hurricane Long has the ALC on the inner, not outer.
N656 TG3 Nat Blue/H360
Feedback
For Sale
peter79 View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peter79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/03/2015 at 8:22pm
Originally posted by qualizon qualizon wrote:

Nope it's very close to the top ply. Hurricane Long V has carbon kevlar near the core, so it's inner.
Baracuda Max
182 Gr

peter79 View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote peter79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/03/2015 at 8:26pm
Originally posted by unclesam unclesam wrote:

Hi,
How is it compare to innerforce ALC? Thanks

It has more power than innerforce alc, feels better too. It's also faster than Hurricane Long.
Baracuda Max
182 Gr

qualizon View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote qualizon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/03/2015 at 8:34pm

Originally posted by qualizon qualizon wrote:

Nope it's very close to the top ply. Hurricane Long V has carbon kevlar near the core, so it's inner.

Sorry, I misread it, I thought you compare long 5 to the acoustic inner.
N656 TG3 Nat Blue/H360
Feedback
For Sale
unclesam View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote unclesam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/05/2015 at 5:19pm
Thanks Peter79

I am currently using innf ALC and thinking of switching to NAC inner as their have the same wood construction.

I have one more question plz. what are the different of wood plies between these two?
bbkon View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bbkon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/06/2015 at 2:57pm

Originally posted by bbkon bbkon wrote:

Mine is copied custom W968 without serial number...
I got from the supplier of prott.cc
The one that Malong,Fang bo or national team player use has a laser print on the side of the handle.

I don't remember Schlager Carbon speed, it's my first blade, I traded it with 1960s Nittaku 1 ply Hinoki.

Compared to Clipper CC my copied custom is faster. Maybe the originial custom has more power.
The Long V has the worse quality compared to copied custom, the best is original custom.
Now the copied custom is not available anymore, only the original custom exist.

Who made the copied custom and what s the diffrence between the long 5 and your blade?
Mickael View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mickael Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/31/2016 at 7:08am
How does it compare to butterfly innerfiber zlc?
Nittaku Acoustic Carbon FL
Butterfly Dignics 05 2.1 FH
Butterfly Dignics 05 2.1 BH
Koki View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Koki Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/09/2023 at 1:02pm
Hello,

Please, does somebody compare Nittaku Acoustic Inner with Latika Carbon (or Kasumi Special) ?

Thanks.
amitmnagarwal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amitmnagarwal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/09/2023 at 3:44pm
Originally posted by Koki Koki wrote:

Hello,

Please, does somebody compare Nittaku Acoustic Inner with Latika Carbon (or Kasumi Special) ?

Thanks.

There is also Andro Triber CI off which is also in same league as other inner carbon.

anyone using? I am thinking of buying.

please share experience
Amit Agarwal

Blade : Michael Maze
FH : T05 max
BH : R47
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic