Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

FS: Stiga & Butterfly by Inkognito SALE!!!

About The Seller - "Inkognito"

Inkognito
 Real Name
  n/a
 Contact Info
  n/a
 Ship From
  Sweden
 Payments

n/a
 Seller's Notes:

View the seller's For Sale page.
 Buyer's Review (5)
  Product Quality:
  Communication:
  Payment:
  Shipping:
  Overall:
View all feedback about this seller (15)
 Forum Assessment
 Reliable Seller
 Normal Seller
 Suspected Scammer
 Known Scammer
Moderator's Notes:
 Assessed by moderators.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Inkognito View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Inkognito Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: FS: Stiga & Butterfly by Inkognito SALE!!!
    Posted: 11/23/2015 at 7:28pm
Hi!

I have some Stiga and Butterfly equipment for sale at a very good price and everything is brand new. I restock a couple times a year so the deals are kinda limited. PM me when you want to buy anything and feel free to post any feedback here in this thread or do the trader feedback in this linkBig smile

http://mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=73331&title=feedback-inkognito

My current position amongst the Top Traders (No.1 tabletennisdaily.co.ukWink
)
http://www.tabletennisdaily.co.uk/forum/itrader_main.php

PICTURES of what I sell and most commonly restock.
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/0udcnbqnhvajwwz/AACmfSb2LcYNoXtFDUXD_Tdra?dl=0

Buyer pays the shipment and I live in Sweden (FYI examples: shipment in EU as a letter for 1 or 2 rubbers = same price 6€ as are 3 or 4 rubbers = same price 9€)
Of course discount when you buy alot and on the big deals I pay the shipmentClap

I also have a post here

https://www.tabletennisdaily.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?11745-For-sale!-Stiga-amp-Butterfly

I use PAYPAL

In stock 2021 (updated 23/5):

Butterfly

58€/piece Butterfly Tenergy 05 & 64 2.1 Price lowered

76€/piece Butterfly Dignics 05,64 & 09c 2.1 Price lowered

Stiga

115€/piece Stiga Carbonado 145 blade (May be able to get a few, not my stock) SOLD

115€/piece Stiga Carbonado 190 blade (May be able to get a few, not my stock) SOLD

100€/piece Stiga Carbonado 45 blade SOLD

90€/piece Stiga Rosewood NCT VII anatomic blade SOLD

75€/piece Stiga Titanium Wood anatomic & thin flared blade (May be able to get a few, not my stock) SOLD

60€/piece Stiga Carbo 7.6 flared blade SOLD

37€/piece Stiga DNA H & M 2.1 Price lowered

20€/piece Stiga Airoc M 2.1 (1.7 & 1.9 SOLD)

20€/piece Stiga Airoc S red 2.1 (1.7, 1.9 & black 2.1 SOLD)

20€/piece Stiga Airoc Astro M red 1.7, 1.9 (2.1 SOLD)

20€/piece Stiga Airoc Astro S red 1.7, 1.9 (2.1 SOLD)

25€/piece Stiga Calibra LT+ 2.0 Price lowered

25€/piece Stiga Calibra LT Sound Max Price lowered

30€/piece Stiga Calibra LT 1.8, 2.0, Max SOLD

30€/piece Stiga Calibra LT Spin 1.8, 2.0, Max SOLD

30€/piece Calibra Tour H 1.7 SOLD

30€/piece Calibra Tour S Max SOLD

25€/piece Stiga Magna TC 2.0 SOLD

30€/piece Stiga Magna TS 1.8 SOLD

25€/piece Stiga Magna TX 1.8 SOLD

25€/piece Stiga Boost TC 1.8 SOLD

15€/piece Stiga Power LT 1.8, 2.0 SOLD

15€/piece Stiga Almana 2.0 SOLD

15€/piece Stiga Almana Sound MAX SOLD

15€/piece Stiga Optimum MP 1.8 SOLD

Equipment reviews: search for the blade or the rubber here on MYTT or maybe in these links!

https://www.tabletennisdaily.com/equipment/

Edited by Inkognito - 05/23/2021 at 12:48am
3 BTY Jun Mizutani ST SZLC

FH/BH Butterfly Dignics 64 max

Buy some Butterfly or Stiga equipment?!?! PM me!!! EJ since 1993
Sponsored Links

Inkognito View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Inkognito Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/25/2015 at 6:06am
New updated prices! Restocked but getting low in stock due to a good amount of sales (all Boost TC, a couple of blades and mostly red rubbers).

Edited by Inkognito - 11/25/2015 at 6:32am

Inkognito View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Inkognito Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/25/2015 at 9:13am
Almana, Calibra LT Spin and Optimum MP out of stock like the previous Boost TC.

Inkognito View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Inkognito Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/06/2015 at 3:25pm
Updated the stock for december and started to add photos (a few more and with better quality will be added)Smile

Edited by Inkognito - 12/06/2015 at 3:25pm

Inkognito View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Inkognito Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/23/2015 at 12:08pm
Christmas & December special (until 31/12). 20% discount on orders that cost 100€ or moreBig Grin

Merry ChristmasSmile

Inkognito View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Inkognito Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/30/2015 at 6:34am
Updated the stock due to many Christmas & December special sales on Airoc, Airoc Astro, Calibra's and Carbonado 145 bladesBig Grin

Going away for New Year's Eve so I won't read eventual orders during the last days of the Christmas & December special but if you PM the order before 31/12 you'll get the discount (20% on orders that cost 100€ or more)Smile

Happy New Year to all of you table tennis nerdsWink
Inkognito

Inkognito View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Inkognito Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/19/2016 at 10:49am
Updated the stock, mostly added some Calibras and removed everything that was sold in decemberSmile

Edited by Inkognito - 01/19/2016 at 11:05am

Inkognito View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Inkognito Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/03/2016 at 7:48pm
Restocked (if unlucky maybe for the last time)Unhappy

Added some Astro M 1.9 only black, Astro S 1.9 only black, Astro S 2.1, Calibra LT/LT+ 2.0, Magna TC 2.0, Carbonado 190 flared and a Rosewood NCT VII anatomic. Also removed everything that was sold in januarySmile

Hopefully you'll find something to buyThumbs Up

Edited by Inkognito - 02/03/2016 at 7:58pm

Inkognito View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Inkognito Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/06/2016 at 12:13pm
Updated the stock, sold mostly from the Airoc series and some Bryce Speed FX, Calibra LT, Calibra Tour, Magna TS, Magna TXSmile Hope you find what you need and remember that the discount kicks in if you do a bigger order. So it's better if you do a big order then buy the same type of rubbers o couple times a year and you also better protect your self from an empty stockEEK!

Was a good month with alot of table tennis to view and I really liked this year's WTTC (Sweden played well)Wink

Inkognito View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Inkognito Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/15/2016 at 5:20am
Updated the stock since 6/3. Mostly sold Airoc Astro, Calibra LT, Calibra LT Spin and a bunch of Power LT, but also some Airoc, Bryce Speed FX and 3 blades. Remember to buy bigger orders for a bigger discount and that my stock is beginning to get a bit hollow. Would like to promote Power LT especially for clubs or people who need rubbers for the evolving players, not to fast but with good control and spin to a very good price.

A nice month of table tennis with all the Olympic Qualification Tournaments and extra nice that Pär Gerell managed to win his final and secure an Olympic spot. Hope it goes well for Li Fen, Linda Bergström, Kristian Karlsson, Matilda Ekholm and Mattias Karlsson today. Some of them have played really well and some of them need to step it up. I will most certainly watch their matches, go Sweden!Clap

Inkognito View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Inkognito Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/05/2016 at 5:09am
I hope you haven't missed my threadWink

Inkognito View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Inkognito Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/04/2016 at 8:15am
Updated the stock 4/6. Great feedback on my sales! Mostly sold rubbers from the Airoc series, the Power LT and a few Calibra and Bryce Speed FX. Also sold the last Carbonado blade. Still no news regarding a possible restock so this is sadly what I have left, but I still hopeWink

CoolSUMMER SALE! 20% discount on orders above 125€Cool

Saw the first Champions league final and really enjoyed it!Big Grin Really hoped for a Swedish win, but AS Pontoise Cergy showed some great fighting spirit and finally won the rematch against Eslövs AIFrown

Edited by Inkognito - 06/04/2016 at 8:24am

Inkognito View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Inkognito Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/14/2016 at 2:41pm
You haven't missed the summer sale, right?Wink 20% discount on orders above 100€Cool

Inkognito View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Inkognito Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/13/2016 at 12:05pm
100% feedback score and 20% discount on orders above 100€. A great bargain for the summer practice!Cool

Inkognito View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Inkognito Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/05/2016 at 3:05pm
Updated the stock after I got a little mini restock (1 blade, and a few rubbers)Smile Sold the last Rosewood VII blade, some rubbers from both the Airoc and Calibra series, the last Calibra Tours, a few Magna TC II and a few Power LT. Alot of people used the 20% discountWink

CoolOFF SEASON SUMMER SALE until the end of August! 20% off on orders above 100€Cool

Rio 2016 coming up, looking forward to see some awsome table tennis (and other sports too). Hope the swedes do well!Big smile

Edited by Inkognito - 08/05/2016 at 3:19pm

Inkognito View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Inkognito Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/25/2016 at 12:45pm
Less then a week left of my summer sale!Cool

Inkognito View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Inkognito Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/01/2016 at 7:08am
Updated the stock 1/9. Sold the last two blades and alot from the Airoc series, a couple from the Calibra series, a couple from the Almana series, a couple from the Magna series and some Power LT as a result of my summer sale. The stock begins to become even more hollow even if I had some luck with a minor restock so don't wait with your ordersWink

Have gotten even more positive feedback on my trader profile (100% positive and ranked no.1 on TTD)Big smile

Was a great summer regarding table tennis mainly because of the Olympic gamesSmile

Inkognito View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Inkognito Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/12/2016 at 10:13pm
Updated the stock 13/9. Been selling Airoc and Calibra series as usual but also managed to sell all of my Almana Sound in max and got a sizeable order regarding Power LT. May also be able to get a few Carbonado 145/190 for 120€ and flared Titanium blades 75€ (not my stock). Still no restock in sightUnhappy

Nice to be back in the practice hall and doing some drills after a minor back surgery (getting old far to rapidly)Wink Was also nice with some new league matches to watchBig smile

Edited by Inkognito - 09/18/2016 at 6:40pm

Inkognito View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Inkognito Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/07/2016 at 12:10pm
Updated the stock 10/7. Mostly sold Airoc Astro, some Airoc, Calibra LT Spin, Power LT and a few Magna TC. Still no restock in sightDisapprove The only blades I can provide is Carbonado 145/190 (120€) and flared Titanium blades (75€) and the blades are not from my stock.

This year was a great World Cup for the swedes. Well done!!!Clap

asifgunz View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote asifgunz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/07/2016 at 12:54pm
Dandoy has most of your prices beat.

"I do not have any idols. I am my own idol." - Zhang Jike

Feedback: http://mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=71761&PN=1#905629
Inkognito View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Inkognito Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/07/2016 at 1:19pm
That's odd. I have had steady sales for more then 1 yearWacko

Airocs 49,90€, Calibras 46,90€, Magna TC 41,90€, Power LT not even in stock but saw it in UK for like 36€ (32.99£), Optimum MP 18,90€, Carbonado blades 169,90 - 189,90€. Only price where they were better was Magna TX 22,50€? I buy some things from that shop my self and that's the prices for EU today 10/7. So if you get better prices there, then your welcome to buy there.

P.S. I'm also ranked no.1 trader on TabletennisdailyShocked

https://www.tabletennisdaily.co.uk/forum/itrader_main.php

Edited by Inkognito - 10/08/2016 at 7:42am

Inkognito View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Inkognito Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/22/2016 at 7:37pm
Updated the stock 23/10. Mostly sold Airocs and Calibras. Still no restock in sightCry

The only blades I can provide is Carbonado 145/190 (120€) and flared Titanium blades (75€) and the blades are not from my stock.

Great month with alot of table tennis from the leagues and the European Championships. The swedes are doing quite well!Clap

Inkognito View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Inkognito Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/23/2016 at 10:19am
Christmas and New Year's SALE! 20% discount on orders above 100€Big smile Doesn't count for Butterfly, the extern stock or the shipping thou!

Updated the stock 23/11. Sold mostly from the Calibra series, some from the Airoc series and a few Power LT. Can still provide some blades like Carbonado 145 and 190 etc. to an ok priceSmile

Sweden Open 2016! Yes, as a swedish guy I enjoyed it, and as a FH short pimple player I most certainly enjoyed it! I also did a comeback after 8 months without any match play. Played the District Championships and won Men's single Class 2 after have played 1 year with short pimples in FH (Yes of course the same as Mattias Karlsson; Rakza PO). After have seen Mattias in Sweden Open, I think I won the tournament because of the Rakza POWink

Edited by Inkognito - 11/25/2016 at 10:12am

Inkognito View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Inkognito Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/06/2016 at 5:09pm
Christmas and New Year's SALE! 20% discount on orders above 100€Big smile Doesn't count for Butterfly, the extern stock or the shipping thou!

Updated the stock 06/12. Sold alot from the Airoc and Calibra series due to the Christmas sales. Restocked some Airoc S 2.1, Airoc M black 2.1, Airoc Astro S black 1.9 and 2.1, Airoc Astro M black 1.9, Calibra LT+ 2.0, Calibra Sound max, Magna TC 2.0 and Power LT 2.0Smile

Added some new things and lowered some prices! A few Carbonado 45 blades (FL & ST), Petr Korbel blades (ST) and Tenergy 05 2.1. Will try to add some pictures later on in this week to my linked forum album.

Been some nice matches in Champions league and World Junior Championships. Looking forward to the World Tour Grand Finals!Big smile

Edited by Inkognito - 12/08/2016 at 9:39am

Inkognito View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Inkognito Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/08/2016 at 6:37pm

Added the pictures to the picture album link. Also added a flared Jun Mizutani ZLC 2016 version with holgram tag, still with protective plastic on metal tags, varnished and in perfect condition after 2h use. Selling because I have changed to the SZLC versionWink

World Tour Grand Finals!!!ClapBig smile

Edited by Inkognito - 12/08/2016 at 6:42pm

Inkognito View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Inkognito Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/13/2016 at 10:22am

The Petr Korbel blades are sold and the Jun Mizutani ZLC (excellent condition) has a couple of interested buyers.

The World Tour Grand Finals provided with some stunning table tennis as expected!Clap

Inkognito View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Inkognito Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/20/2016 at 3:43pm
Christmas and New Year's SALE! 20% discount on orders above 100€Smile Doesn't count for Butterfly, the extern stock or the shipping thou!

Sales are going great because of the Christmas and New Year's sale! Sold alot of Calibra LT and Calibra LT Spin and a few other Calibra rubbers. Also sold some from Airoc series (mostly S versions), Power LT and a couple of blades. Getting low in stocks regarding Calibra LT (less then 10 rubbers left) and almost out of Calibra LT Spin. The Korbel blades are all gone since earlier this month, sold one of the Jun Mizutani ZLC 2016 blades (1 left) and only have a couple Carbonado 45 left. Can still get a few blades like the Carbonado 145 from a another stock.

Mostly watched Chinese Super League games which always are entertaining table tennis and some CL, ETTU Cup and qualifications games for the European ChampionshipThumbs Up

Edited by Inkognito - 12/20/2016 at 3:53pm

Inkognito View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Inkognito Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/21/2016 at 8:24pm
Christmas and New Year's SALE! 20% discount on orders above 100€Smile Doesn't count for Butterfly, the extern stock or the shipping thou!

Added pictures of the remaining Jun Mizutani ZLC flared v.2016 blade to the albumBig smile

https://www.tabletennisdaily.co.uk/forum/album.php?albumid=821

Edited by Inkognito - 12/21/2016 at 8:56pm

Inkognito View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Inkognito Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/15/2017 at 12:02pm
A new year and more table tennis to come. Extending my sale to this month too, 20% discount on orders above 100€Approve Doesn't count for Butterfly, the extern stock or the shipping thou!

Inkognito View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Inkognito Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/25/2017 at 1:08pm
Updated the stock 25/2. Mostly sold Airoc, Calibra and Power LT but also a few Carbonado blades (both from my stock and from the extern stock) Have got good feedback mostly regarding the good prices but also for being service mindedSmile

Saw Eslöv AI meet TT Fakel Gazprom Orenburg live in CL, awsome match. Been some nice table tennis in both Chinese Super League and on the Pro Tour but also from the German league etc. Been some great results from the Swedes like Matilda Ekholm and 2 x Karlssons but also some good results from Anton Källberg which have been very satisfying for me as a swedeThumbs UpBig smile

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic