Overall:
View all feedback about this seller (8)
 Forum Assessment
This seller has not been assessed by moderators yet. Request assessment
 Assessed by moderators.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
Author
rdj917 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rdj917 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/01/2016 at 8:50am
Yes, there are additional fees, when you pay with PayPal payment is not gift, I need to provide tracking number, the postage is more expensive from what you pay, and you ask to describe the shipment as gift and declare smaller value, in this case I will be the only responsible if something goes wrong during the transit.
Sponsored Links

bobablau View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bobablau Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/01/2016 at 8:59am
WELL, THEN PLEASE LIST ALL YOUR EXTRA FEES HERE, I PAY WITH PAYPAL, YOU SEND THE BLADE AND DOCUMENT THE TRACKING NUMBER ONLINE.
THEN ALL OF US CAN SEE IF YOU ARE A TRUSTWORTHY SELLER.

bobablau View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bobablau Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/01/2016 at 9:03am
BECAUSE OUR CONVERSATION, WHICH I AM VERY WILLING TO POST HERE, SHOULD MAKE ANYBODY RATHER SUSPICIOUS!
rdj917 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rdj917 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/01/2016 at 9:19am
I do not need to list here my fees, I was good enough to make some compromises and fill all your requirements about the price, payment method and shipping, but you do not even discussed with me that the payment will not be as gift as it was mentioned in the messages before the transaction, when I accept the the proposed price of item+shipment it was according the non tracked shipping, but later without first discussing with me the change of the payment option you directly do whatever you wish (switch the option), this behavior is not acceptable for me. Therefore I do not want to sell you nothing, no matter what you can offer me now. I have wasted enough time with you, during the discussion I kept good manners without offense you, but you continue to make all kind unpleasant accusations, therefore this is the last time I contact with you. Please do not bother me anymore.
bobablau View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bobablau Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/01/2016 at 9:24am
AT LEAST YOU PEOPLE SHOULD BE WARNED NOW. THAT'S ALL I CAN DO!
bobablau View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bobablau Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/01/2016 at 9:26am
I JUST HOPE THAT NOBODY WILL EVEN CONSIDER SENDING THIS GUY MONEY AS A "GIFT" VIA PAYPAL.
rdj917 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rdj917 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/01/2016 at 9:34am
I already wrote it - the gift option is not required if you willing to pay for tracked and insured shipment, instead of bargain for the cheaper total value.
piligrim View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote piligrim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/01/2016 at 10:14am
Originally posted by bobablau bobablau wrote:

I JUST HOPE THAT NOBODY WILL EVEN CONSIDER SENDING THIS GUY MONEY AS A "GIFT" VIA PAYPAL.

I deal with him and he is very good seller and very nice guy. I would send him money as gift without any problem and highly recommend him for everybody
bobablau View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bobablau Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/01/2016 at 2:39pm
AS I SAID, I OFFERED TO PAY FOR ALL EXTRA FEES, BUT HE EVEN REFUSES TO LIST HIS SO CALLED EXTRA FEES.

Alwin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/01/2017 at 7:22pm
Hi,

Is the Adidas Hypertouch RX-Carbon still available? I've sent you a pm.

Thanks Smile
T05H | HL5 | TG3-60
rdj917 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rdj917 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/03/2017 at 4:21am
Hi Alwin, I am still in festive mood, and do not check my mail regular, check your PM please.
Alwin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/15/2017 at 5:09am
Just wanted to post here for anyone looking at this thread to buy from rdj917.

I'll post in his feedback thread when I receive my blade, but I haven't experienced any of the problems that bobablau claims to have experienced. rdj917 gave an estimate for shipping and paypal fees (payment, not gift) in the first couple pms. When I asked if we could use eBay as I had a voucher I could use, he went the extra mile to list on eBay and told me the additional eBay fees I would have to cover. Absolutely no problems with hidden "additional fees". I'd definitely recommend him!

tl;dr: Great seller and very easy to deal with Big smile
T05H | HL5 | TG3-60
rdj917 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rdj917 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/15/2017 at 5:23am
Adidas Hypertouch RX-Carbon SOLD
rdj917 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rdj917 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/12/2017 at 3:45am
Spirit SOLD. Now only the Yinhe blade left for sale.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
  Share Topic