Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Sold. OSP Expert all+ T80FX, DHS 8

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
andrei2412 View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote andrei2412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Sold. OSP Expert all+ T80FX, DHS 8
    Posted: 02/04/2016 at 5:15pm

Hi Everyone, Selling bat with full description below:

OSP  Expert all+power, all-round,(flaredlegend handle),90g weight,one of the best blade In the world,masterpieces,best feeling old stigain perfect condition,little used.Blade assembled  with one week old tenergy 80fx  red and Dhs hurricane 8 national blue sponge black rubber 39degrees 2.1mm. Rubber has 1 week play.

DHS Hurricane 8 national version is 100% real rubber. This rubber designed for a new plastic ball and can be used on backhand ads well as forehand. Great rubber to loop as well as fantastic in blocking.

Ops blade is a special order hand made blade. In my opinion it is off - sped wise. With tenergy 80fx and Dhs hurricane 8 very good speed and control.Very good blade. Sold!!!

Edited by andrei2412 - 02/29/2016 at 6:19am
Sponsored Links

Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote andrei2412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/18/2016 at 11:07am
Bump!
adishorul View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adishorul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/18/2016 at 11:11am
I am offering 55 euros for the blade, but only if you tell us the weight of expert itself.
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote andrei2412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/18/2016 at 11:14am
I guess you could have contacted me via pm. Weight added is 90g. Selling complete batt only.

Edited by andrei2412 - 02/18/2016 at 11:14am
Grandpa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Grandpa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/18/2016 at 12:55pm
The price of this setup, brand new, is probably less than 175, so we're paying you for the privilege of testing the bat to see if you like it before sending it out to us. On top of that, you'd probably make around 160 if you sold it on ebay. People often, as courtesy, add a small discount for fellow forum members, but you want to use it as an opporunity to make even more money by advertising it here. 
You also sometimes just put falsehoods to try and sell your stuff. Since other "national" rubbers are called national because they're supposedly chosen for the national team, and the national team don't use Hurricane 8, I'm willing to bet this is just the same standard Hurricane 8 blue sponge that other people on this and other forums have used. All your postings follow this same trend. 

Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote andrei2412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/18/2016 at 5:09pm
Hi Grandpa,
 Thank you very much for your kind words. You sound like a pro. Is it true?
Guessing and betting is not my stuff. You  not allowed to comment on the price! This is  forum rules. If you accusing me of  anything that i do you need to have some proof not your imagination. All the stuff i sell is genuine and including DHS rubbers which is National.

This is strong accusation from you saying "Sometimes I Put Falsehoods" to try sell my stuff.

A fellow member who are genuine buyer will always ask for a best price and this is how it works and how intelligent and polite people deal.Unfortunately you asked me to be honest at last. I pay top dollar for my stuff and not aspecting to sell at the lower price in order to make others happy. I am not forcing anyone to buy. 

Grandpa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Grandpa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/18/2016 at 5:49pm
Unless this has since been retracted, the forum rules have changed for a trial period to allow people to comment on price. If it has been retracted I apologise, and if informed I'll remove any reference to price in my comment. Unless no one takes notice of the rule change, the moderators will have no information to work with on whether to keep the change. 

The burden of proof is not on me to show that your rubber is not a genuine national rubber, whatever that means. This is a forum and I believe I'm allowed to call into question the equipment which you are selling, mainly because I don't want potential buyers to be fooled. So, I'm saying I doubt the credibility of your claims, and have given some of my reasons above. If you believe that your rubbers are genuine national Hurricane 8, please provide your reasoning and evidence and let people be the judge.

With regards to whether I'm a pro or not: No, I am not a professional player. I'm not even a top amateur player. It is also nearly completely irrelevant here. 

I am also not forcing anyone to reject your equipment. I'm simply leaving my views and concerns here for anyone to make of what they will. It's a forum, it's what it's for. If the opinion of the moderators is that my opinions would be better kept to myself, I'll respect that. 
the_theologian View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote the_theologian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/19/2016 at 2:06am
andrei,

Grandpa is pointing out the obvious. Your prices are always from another planet.
Appelgren Allplay ST / Vega Europe max
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote andrei2412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/19/2016 at 6:23am
Grandpa is pointing that i give false details in order to sell my product. Is this what you think Obvious? This is my only concern. Price is what i think is reasonable in todays market and believe me i always sell my product so it must be reasonable. If you looking for a bargain than you are in the wrong address. I'm not buying bargains and also not selling them. Hope it is very clear for you.

Edited by andrei2412 - 02/19/2016 at 6:46am
the_theologian View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote the_theologian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/19/2016 at 1:20pm
My point was about price. A semicolon would have served better than a period to convey that.
Appelgren Allplay ST / Vega Europe max
slevin View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote slevin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/19/2016 at 1:36pm
I did not want to comment till I saw this quote:
Originally posted by andrei2412 andrei2412 wrote:

I'm not buying bargains

You clearly are dude. And you make very silly arguments to try convince others. Quite a few times, you've tried showing a much lower bid to my already low selling price on blades. When I asked you why you then turn around and sell at higher prices, you mentioned that that is because prices are high in the UK.

So, you buy from outside the UK, sell on this forum (very few buyers are from the UK) and use UK prices (which include high VAT) as a reference. Clap

Look, let me be clear: I'm all for you conducting your free enterprise. 

If you want to make $50-$200 on each sale, no one should try and stop you. This is a 'For Sale' forum & not a 'Only Discounted Equipment' forum.

What I'm not for is lies.

Edited by slevin - 02/19/2016 at 1:40pm
adishorul View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adishorul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/20/2016 at 5:33am
Perhaps he is an honest person who bought very rare products at a very high price from UK. If that is the case please provide us with some pictures of the bills in order to convince us to buy this very expensive setup. Thank you.
vvk1 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vvk1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/20/2016 at 3:44pm
Originally posted by Grandpa Grandpa wrote:

The price of this setup, brand new, is probably less than 175, so we're paying you for the privilege of testing the bat to see if you like it before sending it out to us. On top of that, you'd probably make around 160 if you sold it on ebay. People often, as courtesy, add a small discount for fellow forum members, but you want to use it as an opporunity to make even more money by advertising it here. 
You also sometimes just put falsehoods to try and sell your stuff. Since other "national" rubbers are called national because they're supposedly chosen for the national team, and the national team don't use Hurricane 8, I'm willing to bet this is just the same standard Hurricane 8 blue sponge that other people on this and other forums have used. All your postings follow this same trend. 

Gradpa, your opinion - that the price of this setup in UK is less than £175 - is not based on actual equipment prices.

OSP Expert is 85 euros from ospblades.com + 9 euros shipping to UK. this is about $105 or £73. I imagine that shipping fee to USA is likely to  be higher.

T80FX is £44.99 from teesport +£2.99 delivery (or $74.99 from megaspin).

I don't know how much DHS H8 National blue sponge should retail for, but DHS H3 Neo National Blue Sponge is $114 from http://www.saletabletennis.com based in HKG, which is ~£79 (which is roughly how much other places sell H3 Neo national blue sponge for), so it is reasonable to assume that H8 National Blue Sponge would cost at least same. Dunno what the shipping fee will be to UK. Probably over £2.99 :-)

Therefore, the total price of this setup in UK is at least £73 + £48 +£79 = £200 plus shipping fee from HKG. If this setup was ordered from the USA, it will probably cost  $105 + $75 + $114 = $294 plus shipping fee from Hungary for the blade + whatever megaspin will charge for t80fx + the shipping fee from HKG.

Even if one got  t80fx from tt-japan where it is rumoured to sell for 4250 yen = ~$37.75 = ~£26.21, then the price would go down to £175 + shipping fee from tt-japan, which is still more than what the OP is asking for.

IMHO, you're being unreasonable.

P.S.: Also, could you provide links to the forum posts mentioning the "standard Hurricane 8 blue sponge".

piligrim View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote piligrim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/20/2016 at 3:57pm
Originally posted by vvk1 vvk1 wrote:

I don't know how much DHS H8 National blue sponge should retail for, but DHS H3 Neo National Blue Sponge is $114 from http://www.saletabletennis.com based in HKG, which is ~£79 (which is roughly how much other places sell H3 Neo national blue sponge for), so it is reasonable to assume that H8 National Blue Sponge would cost at least same. Dunno what the shipping fee will be to UK. Probably over £2.99 :-)

it doesn't cost same as H3 Neo National Blue Sponge. my friend bought it for $30.
H3 Neo National Blue Sponge cost that high only because CNT use it. H8 nobody use so no reason it will cost high price
vvk1 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vvk1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/20/2016 at 4:10pm
Originally posted by piligrim piligrim wrote:

it doesn't cost same as H3 Neo National Blue Sponge. my friend bought it for $30.
H3 Neo National Blue Sponge cost that high only because CNT use it. H8 nobody use so no reason it will cost high price

Your friend probably bought the standard H8 orange sponge for $30. Please provide a link to a webshop that sells "H8 National blue sponge" for $30.
piligrim View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote piligrim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/20/2016 at 4:37pm

Your friend probably bought the standard H8 orange sponge for $30. Please provide a link to a webshop that sells "H8 National blue sponge" for $30.

he bought h8 blue sponge. I saw his rubber. he bought in China.
adishorul View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adishorul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/20/2016 at 5:14pm

he bought h8 blue sponge. I saw his rubber. he bought in China.

Why are you arguing for nothing, the seller will show us the bills and whole dilema will be solved
Ray View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ray Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/20/2016 at 6:20pm
IMHO, anyone can ask for the items whatever he wants. If you are truly interested in setup being offered but you only think it is overpriced, visit your favourite online shops and purchase the items there. And since you are not interested in the OP's setup at all, leave him alone.

Even if one got  t80fx from tt-japan where it is rumoured to sell for 4250 yen = ~$37.75 = ~£26.21

That's the delusion. In Japan retail price of any Tenergy rubber starts from around 7900JPY.

Life is too short for defensive play.

https://twitter.com/spinnier_com
fb.me/spinnier
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote andrei2412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/21/2016 at 4:08am
Dear Slevin, i think DUDE is you or at list the one who made you.Show some respect in your attitude.

I do not have time to read this nonsense and half of you don't have a clue about prices. If  you find a link anywhere who sells dhs8 or dh3 blue sponge national version real rubber at the prices you mention in this tread I will buy at list 10 sheets.

What i care is my prestige and honesty. I am genuine buyer and occasionally  selling genuine product at the price i think is fare. I am  not making money out of this deals only covering my expenses do you understand. I don't need to prove anybody or anyone what and when. Different continent has own pricing. I leave on MOON and my prices comes from Moon. Hope we clear.

Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote andrei2412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/29/2016 at 6:20am
Batt is now sold. Thank you for your comments. 
Dean View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/19/2016 at 10:05am
To build an opinion about this members fair and honest buy/sell/price policy, take a look at the two custom Viscaria ST blades he bought from Baal recently, and how he offers one of them straight ahead:

He bought the two blades for 240$ and 260$ and now offers one of them for an honest and fair price of 770€. Everyone anywhere in the world can order it new for 257$ directly from Butterfly.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic