FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Home Forum Home > General > General

SCIO gonna prevent boosters.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
roundrobin View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roundrobin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/24/2016 at 6:58pm
1924 ping-pong?  LOL child's play at its finest.

berndt_mann View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote berndt_mann Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/24/2016 at 8:44pm
Originally posted by roundrobin roundrobin wrote:

ROTFLMAO.  You really took that movie clip from 1924, apparently played by two well-known cricketeers of the day, seriously?  Didn't you notice the emoticon?

Why dignify this forum with clips of Barna, Tereba, and Harrison (if I could find one) smacking their mighty backhands and Vana, Sido, Reisman, Miles, Gusikoff, and Nash (can't find any videos of Nash; just trust me) busting balls with their terrifying forehands when it's just as much fun and simpler to come up with a 92 year old movie clip as exciting in its tranquility as 2016 table tennis is in its non-stop freneticism?

Edited by berndt_mann - 02/24/2016 at 8:50pm
roundrobin View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote roundrobin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/24/2016 at 8:48pm
It's crystal clear to anyone here that you belong in a hardbat-only forum.
igorponger View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote igorponger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/08/2017 at 12:34am
LET EXPERIMENTS BEGIN

This is how SCiO can deal with some of liquid contaminents.

https://youtu.be/9Xa-uy9fLEE?t=57

I have now got a letter of reassurance from SCiO developer as follows:   

Originally posted by SCiO SCiO wrote:

For products that exist in our database, and if a relevant application was developed, oily substances can be detected with a high accuracy.

https://dev.consumerphysics.com/forums/topic/scio-to-detect-illegalities-in-the-sport-of-table-tennis/

So, dear friends. Please let me know if you're interested in doing some researching works using SCiO, or if you know a person(s) willing to help.    ITTF, and Japan TT in particular, would be very, very grateful for your efforts, I believe.

Thanks.

BTW, SCiO usability is truly unlimited.   For example, you could easely tell difference between counterfeited Tenergy from genuine product just in a moment..    Such is the mightiness of spectrometry.

Edited by igorponger - 11/08/2017 at 1:21am
fatt View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/08/2017 at 8:59am
Very nice Igor. Thanks for sharing.
rl gear ( •_•)O¯`·.¸.·´¯`°Q(•_•) feedback
bbkon View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bbkon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/10/2017 at 3:08am
Originally posted by berndt_mann berndt_mann wrote:

Originally posted by roundrobin roundrobin wrote:

ROTFLMAO.  You really took that movie clip from 1924, apparently played by two well-known cricketeers of the day, seriously?  Didn't you notice the emoticon?

Why dignify this forum with clips of Barna, Tereba, and Harrison (if I could find one) smacking their mighty backhands and Vana, Sido, Reisman, Miles, Gusikoff, and Nash (can't find any videos of Nash; just trust me) busting balls with their terrifying forehands when it's just as much fun and simpler to come up with a 92 year old movie clip as exciting in its tranquility as 2016 table tennis is in its non-stop freneticism?

mighty backhands? the only terryfing are your postings .who cares about that dinosaur players? you re in every post trying to link it to hardbat ancient players
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic