Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login
tabletennis11.com

TT actually have kids do this ? in China

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
rosecitytt View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rosecitytt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: TT actually have kids do this ? in China
    Posted: 03/18/2016 at 9:52am
Do they actually train kids to do this (trainer), to serve balls in TT centers?
I don't see CNT members using ball machine, so is this a real job?
if they use chea kid labor, then those center like in Hebei is charging too much:)Confused

Sponsored Links

The soul of rock View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The soul of rock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/18/2016 at 10:24am
Actually I think anyone should learn how to feed multiball, may be not as this pace or accuracy.
Viscaria FL
FH: Nittaku Hurricane 3 NEO
BH: Tenergy 05
-------
My feedback
Egghead View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Egghead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/18/2016 at 10:54am
Originally posted by The soul of rock The soul of rock wrote:

Actually I think anyone should learn how to feed multiball, may be not as this pace or accuracy.
x2, that is normal; making a big deal out of nothing LOLLOLLOL
Aurora ST: Rhyzm / Talent OX
Baal View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/18/2016 at 1:06pm
Yes, it is a real job in China.  However my understanding from my visits there is that most of the people who do it are ex-players and I can't say that I know from personal knowledge if they train people from a young age just to be multiball machines.  One thing I notice about Chinese coaches I see here in the US (the ones I know being mostly former province team members) is that they are all amazing in their ability to deliver multiballs; perhaps not as good as this kid but not far off. 

It seems amazing, but then again, think about how many basketball coaches (including assistants) there are at all levels in the US (from middle school to the NBA).
jrscatman View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jrscatman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/18/2016 at 1:22pm
I agree, it's a good skill to learn and teach. Especially if you're serious about learning and coaching. It does take quite a bit of practice to learn how to feed properly. 

I have trouble maintaining good timing and rhythm. Also being able to place the ball accurately. Noticed most of the local high level coaches perform like machines. 
Butterfly MPS
FH: Donic Acuda S1
BH: Palio CK531A OX
Egghead View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Egghead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/20/2016 at 9:44pm
Originally posted by jrscatman jrscatman wrote:

I agree, it's a good skill to learn and teach. Especially if you're serious about learning and coaching. It does take quite a bit of practice to learn how to feed properly. 

I have trouble maintaining good timing and rhythm. Also being able to place the ball accurately. Noticed most of the local high level coaches perform like machines. 
Actually, I have a feeling that the skill can improve yr tt skills too LOL
Aurora ST: Rhyzm / Talent OX
hunkeelin View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hunkeelin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/30/2018 at 1:21pm
Not only kids, even adults feed multiball as training partner. 
alphapong View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alphapong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/30/2018 at 8:48pm
Originally posted by fatt fatt wrote:

I think in clubs they should have group lessons where kids are required to learn feeding multiball but in USA it would probably be seen as not so good for their kids even though the idea is very simple: more quality balls per minute.

I don't know what they are doing other places, but all our kids in Alameda can feed multiball. We teach multiball feed in our adult and kids beginner classes.

Edited by alphapong - 01/30/2018 at 8:49pm
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic