Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login
tabletennis11.com

Build quality of galaxy/yinhe blades

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
ronakvyas86 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ronakvyas86 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Build quality of galaxy/yinhe blades
    Posted: 05/23/2016 at 2:21am
Lots of people are using yinhe blades. And I've seen reviews with mention of quality of these blades being very good. I've never used a yinhe blade before but the reviews and cheap prices are urging me to get one. I'm currently using joola rossi emotion, before this I was using septear. Can anyone compare built quality of yinhe blades like t11+ and carbokev with JRE and septear?
Yasaka Goiabao 5 CPEN, Donic Baracuda MAX FH & RPB
Sponsored Links

avi3230 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote avi3230 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/24/2016 at 8:18am
Hiii
Actually I cant answer what ur looking for as I never used JRE or septear .

But yinhe blade quality is good.

I used T11+, T8, T4, Y15, EC11, EC12 blades and all are of good quality.

Also my club mates using EC14, Y13, MC2, MC4 and all are satisfied with them.

U can give it a try.Wink
DHS Fang Bo carbon 90 gm
DHS H3N C 2.2 40- black FH
Andro Good 2.1mm - blue BH
mttgfg View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mttgfg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/24/2016 at 8:38am
Used w-6,e-1,e-1 vb,e-3 vb.Quality of these were good (especially if you consider the price).

Edited by mttgfg - 05/24/2016 at 8:39am

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ronakvyas86 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/24/2016 at 9:01am
Wow. So you guys have tried a couple of them. I'm thinking of getting a T-11+ after seeing so much positive comments about this one. But, I'm a spin oriented player and I like attacking 3rd ball with loops. I'm currently playing with hard rubbers like aurus and mx-p. So I'm wondering whether T-11+ is good fit for my type of game. If not then which yinhe blade will suite me?
rajd1234 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rajd1234 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/24/2016 at 9:34am
T-11+ is a fast blade. I once tried N-9. Worked like a charm with Big Dipper and Moon Speed.
...Rajd...

My feedback url: http://mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=72846&PN=1#893078
yogi_bear View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yogi_bear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/24/2016 at 10:34am
If younare a spin oriented player, use the t-2
Independent online TT Product reviewer of XIOM, STIGA, JOOLA, SANWEI, GEWO, AIR, ITC, APEX, YASAKA and ABROS

ITTF Level 1 Coaching Course Conductor, ITTF Level 1 Coach
JimT View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JimT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/24/2016 at 10:53am
Used W-1, T-4, T-8, Z5 VF. Played a bit with K-4, T-7, N-8 - all good quality. Not amazing but quite good and very reliable; never had any problems with them.
Single Ply Hinoki Club, Founding Member

Say "no!" to expensive table tennis equipment. Please...
JimT View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JimT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/24/2016 at 10:54am
Originally posted by yogi_bear yogi_bear wrote:

Really? That is a very fast carbon blade as far as I recall. Perhaps W-1 or W-2 (or T-7 if you want to go with T-series) would be much more suitable for spin oriented players.
Single Ply Hinoki Club, Founding Member

Say "no!" to expensive table tennis equipment. Please...
Matt Pimple View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Matt Pimple Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/24/2016 at 11:23am
I would agree with JimT, the T-7 pairs nicely with T05 for a spinney setup.
I also found the quality to be pretty good so it is very good value for the money. The only complaint I would have is that the weight range for a given blade can be pretty wide so if you are buying a 2nd blade (as a back-up for example) you might get some thing quite a bit lighter or heavier hence it might play very different. But then again it is cheap...
OSP Ultimate; Dr. Neubauer Dominance Spin Hard max, Dr. Neubauer Troublemaker 0.5

My Feedback
avi3230 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote avi3230 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/24/2016 at 11:34am
Originally posted by ronakvyas86 ronakvyas86 wrote:

Wow. So you guys have tried a couple of them. I'm thinking of getting a T-11+ after seeing so much positive comments about this one. But, I'm a spin oriented player and I like attacking 3rd ball with loops. I'm currently playing with hard rubbers like aurus and mx-p. So I'm wondering whether T-11+ is good fit for my type of game. If not then which yinhe blade will suite me?

T11+ is around 75-80 gms in weight and fast blade thats the reason I gave it to my club mate.
But it has good control even its fast but its mainly for driving (maybe short pips player like it).

In my experience for spin Y15 is good.

Currently I am trying T8 - it has same issue, its fast and less dwell time for spining. I am using H3N which is also hard type rubber. I used 3 layers of paraffin oil and getting good spin now. (paraffin oil basically used to soften the sponge, easily available in medical store 50 rs for 50 ml bottle. I am a doctor by profession so i already have itWink)

Next I am going to try T4.LOL

Planned to buy DHS PG7 and tibhar stratus power wood or Stiga infinity VPS V considering they will help in looping the third ball with much spinLOL.

Originally posted by JimT JimT wrote:

Really? That is a very fast carbon blade as far as I recall. Perhaps W-1 or W-2 (or T-7 if you want to go with T-series) would be much more suitable for spin oriented players.

Which other blades are useful for spin oriented game Sir. Please help me in choosing new blade.
Or which rubbers to be used to get more spin from T8 or T4.
(as per my knowledge need to use soft rubbers with these type of hard surface blades. I am thinking of Neo TG2, Tinarc 3/5. )
Thank you.
DHS Fang Bo carbon 90 gm
DHS H3N C 2.2 40- black FH
Andro Good 2.1mm - blue BH
Matt Pimple View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Matt Pimple Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/24/2016 at 11:41am
For spin try T6 or T7; both work well with T05 but also H3N should be fine. Distinct from the rest of the T-series these two blades are much more controlled with good feel and not just missile launchers.

Edited by Matt Pimple - 05/24/2016 at 11:42am
OSP Ultimate; Dr. Neubauer Dominance Spin Hard max, Dr. Neubauer Troublemaker 0.5

My Feedback
cole_ely View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cole_ely Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/24/2016 at 12:03pm
Originally posted by JimT JimT wrote:

Originally posted by yogi_bear yogi_bear wrote:

t2 is a thicker model...faster and stiffer than t8.  Not what I would think of as a spinning blade, but maybe the poster is thinking that it allows him to use max soft rubber and stand back
Wavestone St with Illumina 1.9r, defender1.7b

Please let me know if I can be of assistance.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ronakvyas86 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/25/2016 at 12:35am
Thanks again guys. I've shortlisted my choices to T7, W2 and V14. I heard V14 is a clone of TBS, what about T7 and W2? And how these blades compare to one another?
yogi_bear View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yogi_bear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/25/2016 at 2:25am
I did not find the t2 too fast. In fact it spins well with both hard rubbers like mxp or elp. Compared to the t1 it is slower. It has this medium soft feel when you loop. The control is very good. The t11+ is lighter but the control difference between both blades is not that big.
Independent online TT Product reviewer of XIOM, STIGA, JOOLA, SANWEI, GEWO, AIR, ITC, APEX, YASAKA and ABROS

yogi_bear View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yogi_bear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/25/2016 at 2:31am
The best rubber I have tried for it was the mxs though. A friend of mine loves the mxp with t2 because he cannot control the t1 with mxp.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ronakvyas86 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/25/2016 at 3:25am
So, you're saying since t2 and t11+ are similar, t11+ is also good with mx-s and mx-p (like your friend says). There's no negative effect on spin (serve and loops) ?
yogi_bear View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yogi_bear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/25/2016 at 3:59am
Im saying the control has no big difference bet. Blades. Other than That they have diff. Feel. I like the feel of the t2 better. My friend is like 2200 level so he can loop really good. With the t2 he was able to brush the ball better compared to t1 which was so stiff and fast

The soul of rock View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The soul of rock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/25/2016 at 4:07am
The T11+ is super light, fast, and stiff. It probably suits flat hitters better. Loopers who brush the ball a lot may have a hard time adjusting to it. The Yinhe V series are super nice for their price, especially the V-14 to V-16. They're more or less the Yinhe's clones of BTY ALC blades and play quite similar.
Viscaria FL
FH: Nittaku Hurricane 3 NEO
BH: Tenergy 05
-------
My feedback
taeny View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote taeny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/31/2016 at 12:53am
I recently acquired a Yinhe T4s (the new t4 model) from Yinhe, and I must say it is a beautifully made blade, throat was smooth, no sharp edges, and the handle is just right for me (small hands). handle is slim, similar to Yasaka flared handles. 

Play? I ordered with Yinhe Moon and Sun, and initially it was a bit hard to play with, but after a good warm up, it plays great close, and mid table as well as enough oomph to retrieve those balls on lobbing.

Control was pretty good, I thought it was too fast as per reviews but my experience is great, good control, quite wood until you engage the carbon layers and it propels the balls. It likes brush motions.

I hope to upload photos and review further.

Edited by taeny - 05/31/2016 at 11:37pm
jk92 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jk92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/31/2016 at 10:49am
All the (S) upgraded versions of the T series blades are amazing. They are superb in build quality and most of all, are much more aesthetically pleasing (read: beautiful)

I have a T4s, and a T2s is on the way

Edit: here's my photo, it's still in the shrink wrap though heheh

Edited by jk92 - 06/01/2016 at 10:03am
Timo Boll CAF Penhold
Donic Bluegrip R1
Andro Hexer Grip SFX

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ronakvyas86 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/31/2016 at 11:35pm
It's beautiful

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ronakvyas86 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/31/2016 at 11:45pm
Can you post head dimensions?
mttgfg View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mttgfg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/01/2016 at 6:06am
Here a pd-437:

http://i.imgur.com/CuIjat4.jpg

Looks fine for me :).

Edited by mttgfg - 06/01/2016 at 6:23am
jk92 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jk92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/01/2016 at 9:42am
Originally posted by ronakvyas86 ronakvyas86 wrote:

Can you post head dimensions?

Not sure how everyone measures it, but for the height, I measured from the tip of the bat to the lowest you can install a rubber (top of the handle)

150mm by 158mm
Timo Boll CAF Penhold
Donic Bluegrip R1
Andro Hexer Grip SFX

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ronakvyas86 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/01/2016 at 10:12am
Thanks bro. A little short than yasaka n dhs cpens I believe. Still better than my joola rossi emotion cpen (154×153)
j2sip View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote j2sip Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/09/2016 at 2:24am
Originally posted by jk92 jk92 wrote:

All the (S) upgraded versions of the T series blades are amazing. They are superb in build quality and most of all, are much more aesthetically pleasing (read: beautiful)

I have a T4s, and a T2s is on the way

Edit: here's my photo, it's still in the shrink wrap though heheh

Kindly do a review of this blade. i saw it in a local store.
BH-Man View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BH-Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/09/2016 at 11:51am
Dude, that just looks like Duke-Nuke 'Em serious OVERKILL, but what the heck, TT oughta be fun and after all, it IS an entertainment business. If it isn't fun, why would anyone wanna play?
Korea Foreign Table Tennis Club
Search for us on Facebook: koreaforeignttc
Swiff View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Swiff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/28/2017 at 10:37am
I'm just now discovering Yinhe.  Some of these blades are dirt cheap and it seems like all of the reviews I've read on here and other places, are mostly positive.  

I've been wanting to make a cheap new setup, just for fun, not for my main setup.  And noticed the N-9 was only like $12!  I was thinking of putting some $25 DHS rubber on forehand and some pips on the backhand.  

What do you all think?  And can someone please give a description of how the N-9 feels?
HarryH View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HarryH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/28/2017 at 11:25am
I am a penholder. After so many years and tryouts, finally on T11+ since it is a lightest blade with balance on speed( very fast) and control. It is very good on control using DHS skyline 3-60 and Hurricane 8. Now replace Hurricane 8 with golden arc 5 to keep speed and more control. Surprisingly, it turns out a little better on control and much faster with Golden arc 5. Will test golden arc 8 later to replace skyline 3-60.

Only issue T11 has is fragile on edge. It is getting small pits near front edge even after repeating glue rubbers a couple of times and lightly hiting on table. Well, have five of them since it is less expensive.
garwor View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote garwor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/28/2017 at 7:52pm
I use yinhe blades for 2-3 years. I'm very satisfied. 3 blades total. First was w6, in my opinion much better than primorac off- for brush looping game, forces you to brush, I found it little bit slow for my both wing looping game so I switched to mc2. Before this, I spend years trying to buy flexy off- blade, but with no success. And then came mc2, exactly what I expected, it even has big handle. Now I have Pro Feeling, it's innerforce alc clone, not viscaria clone as stated in this forum few times. Best blade I had (before I had 3 TBS, TB5000, korbels, viscaria...), you can play both brush and through the ball, flex is just perfect, also less sensitive to rubbers than tbs/viscaria.
All 3 blades are of very good quality, no splintering and rough edges, medium to big handles.
Equipment database

Yinhe MC-2 FL
fh: Xiom Vega pro
bh: Xiom Vega pro

Boycott Marcos Freitas for hidden services!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic