FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login
tabletennis11.com

prott.cc table tennis shirt sizing

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
asifgunz View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote asifgunz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: prott.cc table tennis shirt sizing
    Posted: 08/28/2016 at 3:54am
Hi,
I am thinking of buying several shirts from prott.cc . 
http://www.prott.cc/Product-List.aspx?producttype=28

Can someone from here comment on the sizing? is that size chart (in cm as they put it) really true to size?
For example , this is the sizing chart attached to each shirt
http://www.prott.cc/upload/editor/month_1603/201603010537063292.jpg

this L (Asian size) here  52cm chest comes to roughly 41 inches.  Which I take to be U.S.  Medium (typically 40in most brands) does it come to be a M ?

I just don't want to get stuck with a U.S. L shirt that I won't be able to use.
If it's of any help, im a little above 5'9 , I wear size M in old navy and so on.

Any kind of advice would be helpful.
Thank you.

Edited by asifgunz - 08/28/2016 at 3:54am

"I do not have any idols. I am my own idol." - Zhang Jike

Feedback: http://mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=71761&PN=1#905629
Sponsored Links

wturber View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wturber Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/28/2016 at 3:31pm
Originally posted by asifgunz asifgunz wrote:

Hi,

Can someone from here comment on the sizing? is that size chart (in cm as they put it) really true to size?

this L (Asian size) here  52cm chest comes to roughly 41 inches.  Which I take to be U.S.  Medium (typically 40in most brands) does it come to be a M ?

If it's of any help, im a little above 5'9 , I wear size M in old navy and so on.

Thank you.

I have no insight on your sizing question.  But just in case you were not aware of the following.  

I cannot speak directly to what is currently sold at prott.cc today, but I have purchased "Mizuno" shoes from them in the past and I'm pretty sure that they were knock-offs.  That said, they were very good shoes and have (with some strategic repairs) lasted me for many years.  One pair I have is at least four years old and is my shoe of choice when playing on rubber mat surfaces.  I like these knock-offs quite a lot and will probably order more soon.  My only regret is that they carry the Mizuno logo and that the actual shoe models constantly change - as seems to be the case will almost all shoes these days.  I'd be happier if they were offered as generic shoes or with the brand name of the actual maker.

Anyway, you may want to double-check the authenticity of anything that has a particularly attractively low price.  In the past, I think the store has been candid about this kind of information when directly asked.

BTW, if things have changed and the items are now all considered to be authentic, then I'm happy to be corrected.
Jay Turberville
www.jayandwanda.com
Hardbat: Nittaku Resist w/ Dr. Evil or Friendship 802-40 OX
piligrim View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote piligrim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/28/2016 at 3:50pm
in USA/Canada I always buy L size. on prott.cc I ordered 4XL and it was perfect

Edited by piligrim - 08/28/2016 at 3:50pm
jk92 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jk92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/28/2016 at 5:44pm
Not sure if this helps, but I purchased from a very similar vendor to prott.cc, for the exact jersey they have on their site. The sizing chart was fairly similar.

I got an XXL as recommended by the seller, who I told I was 6'0 and 177 lbs. It came but was too big. I think an XL would have worked out better for me.
Timo Boll CAF Penhold
Donic Bluegrip R1
Andro Hexer Grip SFX
asifgunz View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote asifgunz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/28/2016 at 6:15pm
Jk92, if you dont mind me asking, which website did you purchase from.

LUCKYLOOP View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LUCKYLOOP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/28/2016 at 8:31pm

Buy 1 shirt a lot players would like, if it doesn't fit then sell it to a local club member. You should get your money back and know the size for yourself.
Hntr Fl / 4H & BH Xiom Sigma Pro 2 2.0
Yinhe T-2 / 4H Xiom Sig Pro 2 2.0 BH Xiom Omega IV Elite Max
Gam DC / 4H DHS Hurricane 8 39deg 2.1 BH GD CC LP OX
HARDBAT / Hock 3 ply / Frenshp Dr Evil OX
jk92 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jk92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/28/2016 at 9:13pm

Asif I bought from AliExpress. The prices were pretty competitive compared to prott.cc

The seller was called dragon sports
Timo Boll CAF Penhold
Donic Bluegrip R1
Andro Hexer Grip SFX
jk92 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jk92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/28/2016 at 9:14pm
Originally posted by jk92 jk92 wrote:

Asif I bought from AliExpress. The prices were pretty competitive compared to prott.cc though I'm sure they were a little more expensive but not that much

The seller was called dragon sports
Timo Boll CAF Penhold
Donic Bluegrip R1
Andro Hexer Grip SFX
Schlager72 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Schlager72 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/30/2016 at 8:03am

Looks like it's you're in luck I just chanced upon your query. Well, I order from prott.cc regularly and let me tell you not all tshirts and shorts are true to their sizing. Meaning model A. Size XXl might be smaller the model B. so you're warned ;).

Here's what I suggest you do, take one of your preowned tshirt which fits you perfectly lay it down on a table or bed use a measure tape to show the chest size, length etc and mail it to them along with your query, same goes for shorts.

Mind you their salesmanship is impeccable and they are stand up guys, they sent me a wrong short and replaced it with the right one free of cost. It's just that the main person Zhang speaks good English but his partner who's in charge of clothing is not up to the mark where correspondence is concerned, Zhang deals mainly with blades and rubbers.

They never claim their clothing & shoes to be genuine, infact he was very forward to mention this to me.

It's possible that you might be eyeing some tshirt I already own from them, so pm me and maybe I could help you out further.

Cheers

Hi,

Thank you.

M.Maze
FH H3 Neo (prov)
BH MX-P
asifgunz View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote asifgunz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/30/2016 at 2:58pm
Schlager72 youre awesome man. Ima hit you up tonight with some questions.
At work for now.

Thank you!

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic