FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Home Forum Home > General > General

TT11 - Amazing Service

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
liulin04 View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liulin04 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: TT11 - Amazing Service
    Posted: 09/19/2016 at 6:04pm
Wanted to give a shoutout to the hardworking folks at TableTennis11.com.  It's been more than 2 years since I last placed an order with them, so I've been out of their radar for a while.  What used to be a 2 weeks long delivery now only takes 4 days to the US especially when I placed the order just last Thursday, and is scheduled to receive today.  Talk about fast delivery.  Very great job TT11, love you guys!!!

Two thumbs up!!!

ClapClap ClapClap
ClapClap ClapClap
ClapClapClap ClapClapClap  
My Youtube Channel: PingPong Rally On

My Feedbacks
Baal View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/19/2016 at 6:14pm
Yep. They are now really good. I use them a lot.
kindof99 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kindof99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/19/2016 at 6:25pm
A lot of popular items are out of stock though. Guess they have many many customers over the world.
liulin04 View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liulin04 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/19/2016 at 6:26pm
The only down side is that they don't ship Butterfly products out of country.

My Feedbacks
Baal View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/20/2016 at 8:56am
Originally posted by liulin04 liulin04 wrote:

The only down side is that they don't ship Butterfly products out of country.

But can't blame them for Btfly's stupid policies.
Ladon1997 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ladon1997 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/20/2016 at 9:12am
Shall say thanks Paddle Palace for keeping silence
fatt View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/20/2016 at 9:20am
When responsive customer service emails back to give the weights of various blades, we understand they know their crowd. Very smart of them to take good care of the ej community out there because they are the most audible online. I remember when they started and look at them now!!! Great work and focus overtime.
rl gear
( •_•)O¯`·.¸.·´¯`°Q(•_•)
my feedback
slevin View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote slevin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/20/2016 at 9:59am
Dandoy has also replicated TT11's shipping policies (3-4 days to the US). But they are way behind TT11 in the customer service department.

TT11 is fantastic!
victorm View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote victorm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/20/2016 at 9:41pm
+1
Originally posted by Baal Baal wrote:

Yep. They are now really good. I use them a lot.
liulin04 View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liulin04 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/20/2016 at 10:08pm
Would have gotten my new blade yesterday had it not been for DHL's mess up.  Now I have to wait until tomorrow to have the blade in hand.  

My Feedbacks
tabletennis11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tabletennis11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/21/2016 at 5:24am
Thanks a lot! :)
penholdblocker View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote penholdblocker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/21/2016 at 9:40pm
I can also attest to the amazing services that TT11 provides. I have started using them a few months ago and I always get my packages in about 3-4 days or so in the USA. Also, they are very responsive to messages. I have definitely found myself a reliable supplier for the long term. Great job TT11!Smile
Blade: TSP Blockman CPen
FH: SpinLord Marder
BH: Donic Anti Classic
Basquests View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Basquests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/22/2016 at 7:04am
Took the 'upper' estimate to ship from Europe to New Zealand.
5 working days.

That's amazing, that.

Free express shipping worldwide on orders over 100 euros was part of last months special deal (and this month).
That's amazing, it really is.

Add in competitive prices, and not needing to pay taxes if you aren't in the EU, and not having to pay duty unless the order is literally the equivalent of $350-400 USD and that's amazing. Will make it a lot cheaper to replace rubber!

Oh, and the support (/service) is real good. Ask a question, get the answer well and quick.

Edited by Basquests - 09/22/2016 at 7:07am
piligrim View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote piligrim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/22/2016 at 7:51am

Wanted to give a shoutout to the hardworking folks at TableTennis11.com.  It's been more than 2 years since I last placed an order with them, so I've been out of their radar for a while.  What used to be a 2 weeks long delivery now only takes 4 days to the US especially when I placed the order just last Thursday, and is scheduled to receive today.  Talk about fast delivery.  Very great job TT11, love you guys!!!

4 days must be DHL. shipping by regular mail take me 2-3 weeks. orders from Eacheng and tt-japan for example I receive in 1 week
naijachief View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote naijachief Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/22/2016 at 8:55am
Can somebody please upload the video of this amazing service everyone is talking about?LOL
who no know go know
Egghead View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Egghead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/22/2016 at 12:40pm
Originally posted by piligrim piligrim wrote:

4 days must be DHL. shipping by regular mail take me 2-3 weeks. orders from Eacheng and tt-japan for example I receive in 1 week
ya, it happened to our orders too, arrived in the following week, on the other hand, DHL's brokerage fees isDead; good thing is that TT11 lets you select the shipping method now.
Aurora ST: Rhyzm / Talent OX
liulin04 View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liulin04 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/22/2016 at 1:33pm
So I got my new blade yesterday, and found out there was a circular ding on the edge when opened.  Messaged Dmitry and got a response in just an hour or two.  Looking forward to resolving this issue soon. Thumbs Up

My Feedbacks
slevin View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote slevin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/22/2016 at 2:59pm
I stand corrected on the 4 day turnaround time. I placed an order yesterday and am receiving it TODAY. Free shipping. How can you beat this?
Basquests View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Basquests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/23/2016 at 11:38pm
Originally posted by slevin slevin wrote:

I stand corrected on the 4 day turnaround time. I placed an order yesterday and am receiving it TODAY. Free shipping. How can you beat this?

TT11 know that the secret to table tennis is amazing service!
corsa46 View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote corsa46 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/25/2016 at 5:09pm
Also in Italian ship in 4 days and they are always perfect and available. Clap
my table tennis blade: http://www.arttetelai.com/cristallo/
fatt View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/25/2016 at 5:57pm
what is the threshold ($ amount) for custom fees to kick in when using DHL as the shipper?
rl gear
( •_•)O¯`·.¸.·´¯`°Q(•_•)
my feedback
kindof99 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kindof99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/25/2016 at 7:33pm
Originally posted by fatt fatt wrote:

what is the threshold ($ amount) for custom fees to kick in when using DHL as the shipper?
I think it depends on the destined country rather than the cost. I have never paid for any custom fee in USA.
Basquests View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Basquests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/28/2016 at 9:04am
^Yeah, it depends on the country of the recipient. In NZ, its something like $450 iirc. I'm sure in America you'll be fine, but a google search / your state might be good if you want to dot your i's and x your t's

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tabletennis11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/13/2016 at 11:03am
Thanks again!

And here are some coupons for you:
RMPMM 
KIWBU
CAJCN
REUSQ
RHSLV

- worth 10 EUR each
- each coupon can be used only once
- minimum order value 50 EUR

UPDATE (Oct 17): All coupons have been used.

@naijachief
You can have a look at some of the unboxing videos that our customers have uploaded to Youtube:
https://www.youtube.com/results?q=tabletennis11.com+unboxing&sp=CAI%253D

Custom fees depend on country of the recipient.

Edited by tabletennis11 - 10/17/2016 at 11:33am
ejmeser View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ejmeser Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/13/2016 at 12:18pm
The day after I placed my order... thanks:(
*Madridista*

My Feedback

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tabletennis11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/13/2016 at 12:58pm
Originally posted by ejmeser ejmeser wrote:

The day after I placed my order... thanks:(
Thanks for your order! Sent you a PM. ;) 
ri0t1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ri0t1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/13/2016 at 1:42pm
I'm taking the time out to write this review to share my experience with this company and how they lost me as a customer.

I was in the market for a new set up recently, and had never given Table Tennis 11 a try.  Primarily because I am from the United States and like to keep my money within the states if at all possible to support USA businesses, but hell their pricing is good and they seem reputable.

I put together the set up I wanted, and it was just outside of my price range.  I wrote to them via email and then TT11 facebook page after I hadn't heard from them. 

I knew that they had done coupons in the past, and asked if there was anything that they could do for me to ensure me as their customer, maybe a first time buyer type of deal... Anything... Anything at all..

I explained I do the ordering for my club and help players put together their rackets.  I also teach table tennis to elementary students for after school programs in which I'm constantly buying gear for..

I got a one sentence reply stating "they have no promotional offers at this time. "

Which is fine there are no promotional offers, there are no promotional offers Big smile...  So, I had asked if they were willing to work with me at all on the price of the equipment at all. They responded with one word, "No".

I said alrighty then, went on over to paddle palace; sent a screen shot of my shopping cart on Table Tennis 11, asked if there is anything they could do to either price match or at least be in the ball park. They did me one better and beat the price that TT11 had listed, all to ensure my business.  

And that they did...

I know that my situation is different than many, but the two companies I mentioned in this post give two examples of what good customer service looks like, and bad customer service looks like.  

I'm sure if I just paid TT11 the amount they listed they would of sent it out right away and I would of got it in a timely manner.  Which is providing a good service for the money I paid, which is expected.  But part of what I need from a company; is a company that has my best interest at heart as well as theirs.  As a customer I should feel like they want my business, and Table Tennis 11 didn't want my business so they didn't get it.  

Maybe in the future I'll be back looking but it won't be anytime soon.

Edited by ri0t1 - 10/13/2016 at 2:06pm
Xiom Europe Vegas|FH Tenergy 05|BH:Tenergy 05FX|
Baal View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Baal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/13/2016 at 2:29pm
I decided to order a couple of rubber sheets again from TT11.
DreiZ View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote DreiZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/13/2016 at 2:33pm
Pulled the trigger on EL-S with those coupon codes. :( my spare ST SSCB is neglected.
TB ALC ST 84g
2x T05 2.1mm
The EJing has to stop... eventually...
FS Feedback
Ray View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ray Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/13/2016 at 2:35pm
Originally posted by ri0t1 ri0t1 wrote:

I'm taking the time out to write this review to share my experience with this company and how they lost me as a customer.

I was in the market for a new set up recently, and had never given Table Tennis 11 a try.  Primarily because I am from the United States and like to keep my money within the states if at all possible to support USA businesses, but hell their pricing is good and they seem reputable.

I put together the set up I wanted, and it was just outside of my price range.  I wrote to them via email and then TT11 facebook page after I hadn't heard from them. 

I knew that they had done coupons in the past, and asked if there was anything that they could do for me to ensure me as their customer, maybe a first time buyer type of deal... Anything... Anything at all..

I explained I do the ordering for my club and help players put together their rackets.  I also teach table tennis to elementary students for after school programs in which I'm constantly buying gear for..

I got a one sentence reply stating "they have no promotional offers at this time. "

Which is fine there are no promotional offers, there are no promotional offers Big smile...  So, I had asked if they were willing to work with me at all on the price of the equipment at all. They responded with one word, "No".

I said alrighty then, went on over to paddle palace; sent a screen shot of my shopping cart on Table Tennis 11, asked if there is anything they could do to either price match or at least be in the ball park. They did me one better and beat the price that TT11 had listed, all to ensure my business.  

And that they did...

I know that my situation is different than many, but the two companies I mentioned in this post give two examples of what good customer service looks like, and bad customer service looks like.  

I'm sure if I just paid TT11 the amount they listed they would of sent it out right away and I would of got it in a timely manner.  Which is providing a good service for the money I paid, which is expected.  But part of what I need from a company; is a company that has my best interest at heart as well as theirs.  As a customer I should feel like they want my business, and Table Tennis 11 didn't want my business so they didn't get it.  

Maybe in the future I'll be back looking but it won't be anytime soon.

I have to say I really don't recognize any bad customer service from your TT11 review.

- You are eligible to VAT-free purchase from TT11, then
- you get a volume discount up to 30% apart from deals such as:
- weekly specials,
- clearance,
- buy 3 get 4 rubbers,
- coupons and other promotions;
- free worldwide shipping with tracking on orders above 70EUR or
- free DHL Express (3-5 business days worldwide) on orders above 100EUR;
- and the last, but not the least, great support and customer service (ever so kind, responsive, helpful, knowledgeable) from my few years long experience with them.

Although I know some vendors are making offers for clubs and large orders, lack of such offers at the moment is by no means bad customer service by TT11.

Edited by Ray - 10/13/2016 at 2:43pm
Life is too short for defensive play.

spinnier.com
fb.me/spinnier
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic