Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

tabletennis11.com
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General

Suggestions to Tabletennis11

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
tabletennis11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tabletennis11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/15/2016 at 6:39am
Originally posted by fatt fatt wrote:

Did you notice a few customers abroad are now shy to buy at tt11 since you switched to DHL shipping, mainly because the uncertainty about custom fees and other unexpected charges? Any chance we can choose the shipping method?

Yes we did notice. Actually the USA is one of the only countries where we ship ALL parcels with DHL. The rest of the world can still choose between the Standard Shipping (National Estonian Post - Omniva) and DHL Express. In USA our customers almost never have problems with customs. 

Edited by tabletennis11 - 11/15/2016 at 6:54am
NextLevel View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NextLevel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/15/2016 at 11:49am
Originally posted by Baal Baal wrote:

Slevin is right.

Whether he is right or wrong, the point of the thread is for people to say what they want TT11 to do, not to defend what tt11 doesn't do

Tt11, I often find that your 4 for the price of 3 deals are not as robust as those of Dandoy and your evolution is usually more expensive. If you matched Dandoy's price, I would buy from you.
I like putting heavy topspin on the ball...
Testing
FH: Karis M B
BH: Karis M R
Lumberjack TT Exponent
No train, no gain.
Baal View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/15/2016 at 2:37pm
And a legitimate addition to the thread is to express an opinion about the opinions of what people think TT11 should do.  That said, I like the idea of a 24 hour deal instead of the vouchers.
NextLevel View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NextLevel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/15/2016 at 3:41pm

And a legitimate addition to the thread is to express an opinion about the opinions of what people think TT11 should do.  That said, I like the idea of a 24 hour deal instead of the vouchers.

Yes, especially after explain in indirect language why the policy favors you and doesn't favor the people who are asking for it.  Almost sounds like a way of saying that people should not ask for what favors them because it doesn't favor you.  Seriously.

FATT:
I find funny if not ridiculous that some people in this thread talk from a business owner perspective when the topic is what the customer wants. Advertising the blade weight IS a feature customer wants; customers saying it's not good for tt11 lack the elementary comprehension of the customer's needs. Sucking up TT11 IS NOT the topic. Suck up as much as you can does not change the fact the feature is still wanted and that it would add value to the business.

I agree with Fatt.
Testing
Lumberjack TT Exponent
No train, no gain.
Roger Stillabower View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roger Stillabower Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/15/2016 at 3:59pm
This thread is ridiculous, TT11 could offer 50 percent off and people would still complain, people want everything gave to them just like people want the Gov. and the rich to give to them. I wouldn't blame TT11 if they said no specials at all and they would still have a good business and make money.    
Shifter
NextLevel View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NextLevel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/15/2016 at 4:45pm
This thread is great and is all the greater because TT11 is actually reading and responding to customer suggestions.  While it obviously doesn't have to implement any of them, any business without a reading of the pulse of its customers is doomed to die in a competitive market where it is basically selling commodities.
Testing
Lumberjack TT Exponent
No train, no gain.
kindof99 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote kindof99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/05/2017 at 10:04am
I am really bothered by the "unfinished order" reminder email from tabletennis11.

Why do you need to send this kind of emails almost like every other day? It is really annoying and not helping your sale.

Edited by kindof99 - 02/05/2017 at 10:05am
WeebleWobble View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote WeebleWobble Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/05/2017 at 10:24am
It really should be called "buy 3 get 1 free".

"Buy 1 get 1 free" is very common and then means you get 2 for 1.

To most people, buy 4 get 1 free would mean you pay for 4 and then get the 5th free.

Edited by WeebleWobble - 02/05/2017 at 10:26am
Baal View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/05/2017 at 11:01am
Originally posted by Roger Stillabower Roger Stillabower wrote:

This thread is ridiculous, TT11 could offer 50 percent off and people would still complain, people want everything gave to them just like people want the Gov. and the rich to give to them. I wouldn't blame TT11 if they said no specials at all and they would still have a good business and make money.    

This thread is not ridiculous.  TT11 gets some suggestions that they may have not thought of that they can implement and which can possibly give them a leg up on the competition.  The suggestions that are impractical or impossible they simply ignore.

And since it was brought up, the thing about "the rich" is that historically  they really hate competition or a level playing field.  What they like is a monopoly, and once they have it, forget customer service.  Fortunately in TT there are many sites to choose from (unless you are trying to buy Btfly). 

I think it is great that TT11 takes this in the spirit intended. 
kindof99 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote kindof99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/05/2017 at 11:12am
We can see many suggestions here not just about deals or specials, but about how to run a successful online TT store. TT11 does not attract customers for its good prices alone, but with many other perspectives.
*_strataras_* View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote *_strataras_* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/05/2017 at 12:59pm
It happened to me too. I was about placing order for my new shoes, and some hours after, I was informed that my boss wouldn't pay us on time this month, so I canceled my order and then I got this e-mail from tt11. I think they are so good professionalists, and they try to get better, that's why they ask you if there was any problem with your order.

P.S. I felt a little bit terrible that I couldn't afford to buy the shoes and I had to cancel the order, but what can you do when you depend on boss' payment.Ouch
Butterfly Custom Blade ST
Tenergy 05(black 1,9mm FH)
Tenergy 05(red 1,9mm BH)

Feedback
coffeeholic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coffeeholic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/05/2017 at 2:47pm
I don't know whether tt11 uses glue on its edge tape or its the edge tape itself, but there was a lot of sticky residue left behind when removing the table that's hard to peel off / remove. I play without tape on my paddle now, and it is still sticky on the edge around the blade. This would be one thing I would ask fixed when having tt11 assemble the blade for me. Thanks for listening :)
Tibhar Samsonov Alpha | Yasaka Rakza 7 | Xiom OmegaIV Euro
Rubbers don't offer control. YOU are the control!
*_strataras_* View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *_strataras_* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/05/2017 at 4:06pm
Originally posted by coffeeholic coffeeholic wrote:

I don't know whether tt11 uses glue on its edge tape or its the edge tape itself, but there was a lot of sticky residue left behind when removing the table that's hard to peel off / remove. I play without tape on my paddle now, and it is still sticky on the edge around the blade. This would be one thing I would ask fixed when having tt11 assemble the blade for me. Thanks for listening :)

This happens with EVERY edge tape my friend. Any edge tape you will stick on your blade, you will have the same results. Try to put some alcohol-lotion on a cloth and rub it till it leaves.

Edited by *_strataras_* - 02/05/2017 at 4:06pm
Butterfly Custom Blade ST
Tenergy 05(black 1,9mm FH)
Tenergy 05(red 1,9mm BH)

Feedback

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coffeeholic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/05/2017 at 5:12pm
I don't have a huge sample set, but the previous 2 times in used edge tape, it did not leave a thick layer of sticky gue on the edge. It came off clean and just a little bit of gentle brushing got it all off. I have to rub very hard to get some of the gunk off from the one assembled by tt11. It is sticky and thick and hard to get off, sort of like when peeling glue off a zeropong premade.
Baal View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/05/2017 at 5:32pm
Generally if an edge tape does not leave that residue, it won't stay stuck.  In any case, it is very easily removed.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coffeeholic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/05/2017 at 5:55pm

Generally if an edge tape does not leave that residue, it won't stay stuck.  In any case, it is very easily removed.

I can agree with your first point (I lack experience in general as I have only assembled a handful of bats), but really, the leftover tape residue from the tt11 tape is not easily removed. I've removed zeropong glue from their premade. This is harder to remove.
Baal View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/05/2017 at 6:01pm
Some sort of edge tape will definitely protect your blade and the edges of your rubber.  I recommend it even if it leaves residue.
tom View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/06/2017 at 12:05am

I can agree with your first point (I lack experience in general as I have only assembled a handful of bats), but really, the leftover tape residue from the tt11 tape is not easily removed. I've removed zeropong glue from their premade. This is harder to remove.
tom View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/06/2017 at 12:15am
I took off the edge tape from a TT11 assembled racket. The residual was not so terrible. In any case I imagine your case should not be worse than glue residual on the blade.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tabletennis11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/10/2017 at 3:51pm
Originally posted by kindof99 kindof99 wrote:

I am really bothered by the "unfinished order" reminder email from tabletennis11.
Why do you need to send this kind of emails almost like every other day? It is really annoying and not helping your sale.
Thank you for your feedback! Actually it is in total 3 emails sent out during 10 days. They are quite important emails for us, because they help to recover abandoned shopping carts (many people actually wanted to buy, but were interrupted before making the purchase). Anyhow, we will discuss your complaint next week in our team meeting and we will see if we can improve those emails somehow. :) 

Originally posted by WeebleWobble WeebleWobble wrote:

It really should be called "buy 3 get 1 free". 
"Buy 1 get 1 free" is very common and then means you get 2 for 1. 
To most people, buy 4 get 1 free would mean you pay for 4 and then get the 5th free.
Thanks! We already renamed it to "Buy 4 Pay 3". 

I forwarded your feedback to our racket assembly team and CEO. I hope they can improve something.

Thanks everyone for your feedback. Really valuable! 
Annes Org, Marketing Manager

kindof99 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote kindof99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/10/2017 at 6:33pm
Originally posted by tabletennis11 tabletennis11 wrote:

Thank you for your feedback! Actually it is in total 3 emails sent out during 10 days. They are quite important emails for us, because they help to recover abandoned shopping carts (many people actually wanted to buy, but were interrupted before making the purchase). Anyhow, we will discuss your complaint next week in our team meeting and we will see if we can improve those emails somehow. :) 
 I forwarded your feedback to our racket assembly team and CEO. I hope they can improve something.

I used to put something that I might purchase in the cart. But to avoid getting these emails, I would simply maintain an empty cart now. If you want to have these remainder email, you should at least give an option to opt out these emails. Otherwise, I would either block email from TT11 or maintain an empty cart, either of which would help your sale. 

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tabletennis11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/10/2017 at 7:54pm

I used to put something that I might purchase in the cart. But to avoid getting these emails, I would simply maintain an empty cart now. If you want to have these remainder email, you should at least give an option to opt out these emails. Otherwise, I would either block email from TT11 or maintain an empty cart, either of which would help your sale. 
We will try to come out with a wishlist feature as soon as possible. 
We will also try to add an unsubscribe button to that email.
Thanks for your feedback! Have a great weekend! 
fatt View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote fatt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/10/2017 at 11:05pm
This is what I like with tt11. They spend time and listen when they could just be another store. To me that's what put them above assuming all other factors equal. Nexy stands out in that spirit too. Comm skills!
stuff fs ( •_•)O¯`·.¸.·´¯`°Q(•_•) feedback / vega pro st - m2 - baracuda
rocketman222 View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote rocketman222 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/10/2017 at 11:17pm
So tt11 is wife material lol
Blade: Timo Boll ALC
FH: Tenergy 05
BH: Tenergy 05
My Feedback
fatt View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/10/2017 at 11:24pm
Good one!
stuff fs ( •_•)O¯`·.¸.·´¯`°Q(•_•) feedback / vega pro st - m2 - baracuda
ashishsharmaait View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ashishsharmaait Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/11/2017 at 6:56am
TT11 has started shipping Butterfly Blades to India, how about Butterfly Rubbers (Tenergy) now?
unstopabl3 View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote unstopabl3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/11/2017 at 7:28am
Originally posted by ashishsharmaait ashishsharmaait wrote:

TT11 has started shipping Butterfly Blades to India, how about Butterfly Rubbers (Tenergy) now?

Yes butterfly rubber and other popular blades such as Timo Boll and Viscaria please :)

Edited by unstopabl3 - 02/11/2017 at 7:41am
unstopabl3 View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote unstopabl3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/11/2017 at 7:38am
Originally posted by tabletennis11 tabletennis11 wrote:

We will try to come out with a wishlist feature as soon as possible. 
We will also try to add an unsubscribe button to that email.
Thanks for your feedback! Have a great weekend! 

Another thing you could fix/improve is that on the website when US Dollars are selected and when paid through PayPal the payment is only accepted in Euros, the payment becomes atleast $10-$15 more than the total shown in shopping cart in terms of US dollars. Has been the case with all the 5 orders I've placed.

Also another thing I noticed is that you usually offer 25% discount on bigger orders and then you have sale pricing or weekly special or the buy 3 get 1 free deals. These all are comparable to the 25% discount anyways so is this just a marketing technique? lol

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote tabletennis11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/11/2017 at 8:17am
Originally posted by unstopabl3 unstopabl3 wrote:

Another thing you could fix/improve is that on the website when US Dollars are selected and when paid through PayPal the payment is only accepted in Euros, the payment becomes atleast $10-$15 more than the total shown in shopping cart in terms of US dollars. Has been the case with all the 5 orders I've placed.

Also another thing I noticed is that you usually offer 25% discount on bigger orders and then you have sale pricing or weekly special or the buy 3 get 1 free deals. These all are comparable to the 25% discount anyways so is this just a marketing technique? lol

Thank you very much for your suggestions! 

Payments with paypal in dollars.
Yes, we are aware of this problem and this is in our endless-looking development to do list. :) We are currently lacking IT resources, but we will try to get this fixed asap. Furthermore, we also plan to make US dollars our default currency in the USA.

Discount policies.
Most people's orders are too small to reach the 25% (or 30% in some countries) volume discount level. That is why we also offer Weekly Specials, 3=4 and other discounts. Everyone is happy! :) 

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tabletennis11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/11/2017 at 8:26am

Reply from our CEO Sergei Petrov:
"This is a high-quality German tape and it is sticky so it would stay in place and also sometimes it keeps the rubbers. Theoretically, we could let people choose to have it with tape or without, but 99.9% want to have the racket with tape, so it makes no sense to create this option. This is the first complaint within 6 years. :)
The edge tape leaves sticky trace, but it is not dramatic. I have this issue often, but with some time the stickiness disappears. 
For the customer we could send for free with his next order http://www.tabletennis11.com/other_eng/tt-neottec-glue-remover-sponge to rub the stickiness away. :)"

Coffeeholic, please send me an email at annes@tabletennis11.com a few days before you plan to set your next order and I will make sure that our stock team adds a free glue remover sponge to your order. 

Annes, Tabletennis11.com, Marketing Manager

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic